Yobit 101 - YO, Micro and Panda - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Yobit 101 - YO, Micro and Panda

In my first Yobit 101, I recommended a Doge IB to everyone for a 3% monthly interest.

Every number I use is always in the lowest end.  Which means at least.

So, by now, the question is not if the Doge IB was a good recommendation/suggestion, but it is how lucky Yobit users are this time around that Doge IB is still going and going like the Energizer TV Commercial!

On this session, I wish to emphasize it is necessary for users to reach the minimum level of owning 0.1 YO.  That’s around $100.  I would use my daily Micro earnings in a period of a few weeks or a month if I can’t come up with this extra $100.

Then, I will also use my daily earnings from Micro IB to buy Panda and start a minimum Panda IB.

So, Micro IB to earn daily interest, and then YO at minimum to earn from Panda, and then Panda IB.

With just 4 different assets: Doge, Panda, Micro and Yo, your starting portfolio already looks somewhat balanced.

As for how much Micro to save up for? The more the merrier since you need to invest in new coins with profits.  This is basically called Dividend Reinvested option that we must choose at first.

I hope I get my message acrossed. Best of luck!

Even Micro at 1% can still run out of coins.  But while it’s still stable, we need to take advantage of it and use its profit to diversify.

Panda and YO just for now..  

The best way to buy any coin is to use profit from some place to do it.  If you noticed, YO and Sex tokens were given for free!  And that should be everyone’s goal.  Goal can be as short as next week or next year.  

Even YO, it is only expensive because we didn’t get it for free!  If you already have a lot of YO, I would image you wouldn’t think the price is too high.

Don’t fight them.  Don’t try to beat them.  Join them instead.

1 hour ago, aeiouc said:

Get a minimum $100 for InvestBox, I think a lot today. I prefer to do Trades in YObit, which can yield more.
With the prices of Cryptocoins varying considerably these days you could earn more than Investbox.

The ultimate goal is owning two YO and beyond with Yobit profits.  Anyway you can get it, just don't miss free new coins from the next hard fork.  And the next and the next...

5 minutes ago, bobXsingular said:

Never heard of it but considering that its the start of YObit sounds like something official from them. am i right??

Yes 🙂

16 minutes ago, bobXsingular said:

What is an YO and what do i do with it? How do I get one?

Never heard of it but considering that its the start of YObit sounds like something official from them. am i right??

You are lucky these are new coins.  In the old days Yobit had Coins with names like stage names of strippers.  Yozi, Trix, Yovi, etc

8 hours ago, Bnance10 said:

In my first Yobit 101, I recommended a Doge IB to everyone for a 3% monthly interest.

So, by now, the question is not if the Doge IB was a good recommendation/suggestion, but it is how lucky Yobit users are this time around that Doge IB is still going and going like the Energizer TV Commercial!

On this session, I wish to emphasize it is necessary for users to reach the minimum level of owning 0.1 YO.  That’s around $100.  I would use my daily Micro earnings in a period of a few weeks or a month if I can’t come up with this extra $100.

Then, I will also use my daily earnings from Micro IB to buy Panda and start a minimum Panda IB.

So, Micro IB to earn daily interest, and then YO at minimum to earn from Panda, and then Panda IB.

With just 4 different assets: Doge, Panda, Micro and Yo, your starting portfolio already looks somewhat balanced.

As for how much Micro to save up for? The more the merrier since you need to invest in new coins with profits.  This is basically called Dividend Reinvested option that we must choose at first.

Ok for DOGE investbox I can agree with you, but you recommmend to people to invest money into Yobit coins which is old (like Micro) over 6 months and very important thing before month without buy wall support. And you recommend Panda which same dont have buy wall support and price can easy go down.I can only recommend you to not suggest to people coin in which you is not 100% sure.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Thanks for the tutorial about the Yobit investbox. I had already coins in the investbox (Waves and Doge) and geat a nicely profit on it. I have started a new with MICRO a few days ago. Up to now it looks good and the coin grow a bit in value. 

On 10/20/2019 at 7:05 AM, Bnance10 said:

You should add QQQ for this. QQQ is currently on stable status with 5% daily interest and requires no actions. Personally, I'm putting my earnings here to QQQ and put it to invest box.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

It is great that yobit has this kind of investment which is the investbox where you can earn dividend. It is good to have a passive income.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was wondering if I would invest, I was afraid of the risk of capital stagnation, although I played yobits for a long time and was quite confident because every time I played they paid in full, I only lost when I dice but could not control my feelings. , so I'm thinking this time

Thank you very much for your information. i am very much interested about yobit invest box. there any one can make good profit with out doing anything.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 5:00 PM, princeso said:

Micro is to me the best IB, I have earn some profit with it and will recommend to anyone. 

To me yo investbox is good. yo is the platform and the exchange owner doing their best to promote the coin and it has very bright future I think.

I don't like Panda, Micro and I don't appreciate it. I choose dogecoin in my portfolio and I find it safe, profitable from it

Thanks for introducing this useful and helpful tutorial about the Yobit investbox in your topic. There are many members who ask about the Investbox and I think now through your topic they will take many note about it.And I think the Investbox is one of the best option to invest, because is not risky you can cancel your investment at any time.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/19/2019 at 8:05 PM, Bnance10 said:

Thanks for keeping me informed, I hope to continue making profit. Regards

Hello friend, sorry for my ignorance, I am starting on this yobit, for which I thank you for clearing me out of the doubt of not knowing what yobit101 is, which seems to be linked from what I can see to the antivirus panda. the web if you can give me more information about what it is and how to use it I thank you and thank you very much partner