SAY YOUR MIND, REGARDING TO DOUBLE PAYMENTS - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

SAY YOUR MIND, REGARDING TO DOUBLE PAYMENTS

Greetings to you, my friend, to me that I recently joined the forum and I did not finish the first 100 posts, and so I have not yet received my payments. I will not be able to answer you on that, perhaps later after I get my first payment.

It is an interesting and controversial topic. This is new trading in the talk symbol. It is good for its price to increase in order to increase our profits

On with respect to on twofold installments, I think it's more of an advantage which is able truly offer assistance individuals who truly require it that awful, than others, as I think indeed me myself the twofold installment is very great in case it proceeds running.

What I think of double payments is that on the one hand it is good for those of us who work and always make or make good songs that shows in their songs the effort they put into doing it or creating it on that good topic but for others they don't do songs, well, I think it's bad that they receive a double payment.

• +1 1

The period of double payment for TALK was one of the best stages on this forum, but now the double payment for this currency has been canceled and the value of TALK has decreased by a large percentage, which is unfortunately frustrating.
Do you think the value of TALK will increase again?

Yes dear friends you do not show any gread  toward money because money is not everything and it should be finished after sometime and if someone told you that you can get double money  then it's absolutely fake because there is no such a site that give you double income.

Recently crypto pays to it's members a very good payment in return of their work.i also get a good payment.so we should make hard work more and more and also works for the betterment of platform.

My friend @Guru2050 sadly 😔 now talk is cheap and going down so much.  I'm feeling very disappointed. Please guide me through. What should I do. ? It's also true that I shouldn't be worried about it's rate but there are my few friend working here who are worried about their payments. And I want to convince them. Please make a reply for me. 

Edited by AMAN KHAN
  • +1 1

On 3/1/2021 at 6:50 PM, AMAN KHAN said:

And I want to convince the. Please make a reply for me. 

Well you see the world of crypto currencies is enermous profitable and productive market @AMAN KHAN as such requires enough patience and understanding. These will build confidence in you to be bold and smart enough to take risks in order to make a bountiful outcome.

Keep saving the TALK COIN you're gaining in exchange for your participation, perhaps the management will one day decide on pumping the coin to a favourable price. Think beyond the bracket to explore tomorrow

• +3 1

My friend, the opposite is happening, instead of doubling the payment, they reduced it to 200 satoshi for each useful post, and that's very little, we all want to adjust the payment and become at least 500 satoshi. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I think that taking the forum to such a step by adding new currency symbols in addition to the base currency which is Satoshi is wonderful, as it doubles our profits and motivates us to work more to earn more and for me I will put it in the investment fund because it gives good benefits

• +3 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Yes, I think that the dual payment system increases the enthusiasm of the members at work and motivates them to do more work and perseverance to gain experience and knowledge to achieve success .. I hope that these payments will increase more and more so that we get more money and profit.

• +3 1

Yes, this is something we can do because the mind is ours and the body is ours and we can do it. So, brother, what kind of person in the world will not be greedy, especially the people of money, if it is a rupee, then people take this thing to themselves or go to it themselves, then it is a double payment. It's a matter of. So you have to convince your mind that you have to convince your heart that if you accept both these things So you can get double payment. 

I hope the payments will come back like before because the officials of this forum are giving 200 Satoshi for each positive rating because of the high price of bitcoenIt's really sad for all the members I've said for big profits .

I think, my friend, that the new talking codes will provide us with a completely new earning process as it will double the earning. It is in fact a qualitative development process in this forum and this will increase the number of new joiners to the platform and I think this is excellent.

• +3 1

I noticed through these posts that many of them talk about double payments for the price of talk. In my opinion, if a merchant wants to promote his goods, he should not license their price until customers want the goods. So I think this is what happens with the price of talk.

Dear Friend! Tokens that launched by the forum is the resolution. The double payment that we can receive when working here is very satisfying. This is enough to work really hard in the forum . You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. You should make effective posts .

Well I think the investbox is a special feature that allows us to earn extra because when we invest we a one percent from our total investment which I think is a way of making our earnings appreciate in an extra and special way.

Yes Talk code was good for the forum has stimulated the members to work more for him, but unfortunately some members did not take advantage of this opportunity in a convenient way. There was a great cheating in the forum for obtaining it, forcing intermediaries to change the Talk payment.

On 3/26/2021 at 8:15 AM, Mr Pablo said:

It was right that the double payment system will affect this platform but i hope if members do more hard work than they will able to earn a good amount of crypto currency with this platform

This forecast geniusly contained in this topic is what it's translating negatively on Talk coin at the market @Mr PabloPablo

@Hann WerickWericWeric

no matter the standard of posts a member may hold on too, that those not in any way solve the declining effect of talk coin, as well does not incite or trigger the pumping. This high circulation of Talk Coin needs to be cut, or be well specify and launched in to strong, legit and popular exchange site to enhance the promotion, and competition therefore rising the demands.

My dear friend, this modern symbol is as if it developed for the forum and the methods mentioned in this particular topic, and the methods of earning that have been put forward help in collecting update codes to our portfolios, and thus will affect the price in one way or another and will cost less than 100 Satoshi per publication

• +2 1

Development is a good thing, but there are consequences to pushing multiplier. The tokens will drop in value and be much less than their price. This will lead to weak digital currencies and lower demand for them.

You are right, this matter is really worrying, as the more the talk’s currency is sold, its price will decrease in the currency market, and it is still not happening until now, no increase in its price compared to the rest of the currencies that we see rise and fall from period to period. I hope we understand the way the forum’s moderators think about the talk’s currency.

Hello my friend
Regarding the issue of the double rewards, I do not think it is as much or wrong as you think
Because the main profit is in btc currency, and the rewards added in talk's currency are like incentives to make a better effort in addition to expanding the user base in the talk currency, which leads to an increase in its value.
That is, it means a mutual benefit for coin developers. talk and we are beneficiaries of the extra credit in this currency