Old members with experience - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

Yes it is logical that most topics will go back in other months as each month can only contain a certain number of posts, so each past month will have more added as it will be more months. You can understand I hope that if you add two months of work it will be more than one. So what you are asking is why we don't make each months more posts that already exist here?

• +3 1

I know that there are users in this crypto platform that have months or even years of experience. this experience can be transformed by the users for the greater good of the platform in terms of knowledge sharing to the new members who have less idea on the basic understanding and concepts of this talk platform. The old and experienced members thus can  show the light forward to more number of good quality content that can enhance the knowledge of the newbies like us.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am also a beginner and me too have this type of doubts and afraids.But I really loved it here. And your question is also useful for me as a beginner because a lot of experienced members share their experiences and also share how overcome our starting trouble.This will be benefit us as a beginner.

It is good to have old and experienced members. Old posts are useful because everyone can learn from them. But nowadays trying to bring news and knowledge to the forum is also good, because I think everyone should help themselves. Therefore, it is our duty to add useful things to the forum as well, not just the former members.

It is generally true that older members have more experience than ever before.  Because they have been associated with crypto for a long time, they have acquired enough knowledge and skills.And they have been working with experience.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/16/2020 at 11:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

you can go around on the topics on this platform, you will find members like who were early and have many topics that you can learn from.

• +1 1

We get knowledge from everyone. And when they are experienced in that category we must lesson to them. And the seniors post their experiences and it helps all the new members to start their work. 

Its easy to find new topics but the truth is sometimes its difficult to even know what are this topics or you can venture into other sections and even make sure that you even go to the russian section google can translate for you and that be really important

• +2 1

This is very nice of you and we all want to have idols and follow their footsteps, I admire the old members and most of them are creating very nice posts and very often. We can find so much good information in this forum that I've already gained a lot from here and I consider myself a person that can discuss about crypto after this time in the forum.

• +1 1

As I am a beginner, this platform is easy to use, what I read from the other colleagues are good expectations of belonging to this community.  My reputation score increases every day due to the good marks of my colleagues.

• +1 1

I think that in each topic of the forum there are very good and interesting answers from people who already have experience, as well as I think that as beginners we should try to make publications that contribute to continue providing quality information to the forum and allow us to participate and learn to everybody.

On 8/16/2020 at 2:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

I think every member of cryptotalk should create topics with their unique knowledge and idea about crypto currency and how to make more and more money with it.The old members are really so much helpful for us.There's post helped me a lot to learn more and more things.But it is also important that the new members start creating topics.

• +1 1

On 8/16/2020 at 12:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

Sweet.  Thanks everyone whos posts here and spreads his/her knowledge about this subject

In fact, in this forum there are many people with enough experience to help us better understand this business. Every time I enter the forum and find topics published from time to time I like to read the comments because in them is the greatest experience that the oldest members give us.

I noticed that most of the posts in this forum are comments. I expect that the reason for this is that writing a new and useful topic requires more experience. Therefore, most members prefer to post comments because that is easier for them.

• +3 1

The old members definitely has greater content than the beginners so all we must do is explore better topics that beginners like you can also collaborate too so Just deal with the basic topics now so that slowly you can improve with time 

Yes, I agree with you. Most beginners face problems in creating new topics, but they should not give up and wait for the old members to create topics.
 Beginners should read the posts written by senior members and follow the news of cryptocurrencies on social media sites because this will help them gain a lot of information about crypto and then they will be able to create new and useful topics

• +1 2

I think those who are older on this site have gained a lot of knowledge. They can tell us about gaining good knowledge. And their posts tend to be much more informative.

On 8/16/2020 at 4:30 PM, Moaz said:

As a beginner in the field of cryptography, you should read all the topics in the forum, whether old or new, in order to learn and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptography, I think that next month when currency trading TALK , activity will return to the forum CryptoTalk again

Hello my friend ... I agree with you on some points and disagree with you on others, as I believe that there will not be a significant increase in activity due to the expectation of the epidemic receding and thus the return of people to their economic activities and thus the activity will decrease, of course, this is in my opinion

Unfortunately with these new encounters of events alot of spams has happend probably a cause too to not give out a topics or anything but they will come back when things arent worse situation hopefully and for many troubles of covid 19 makes it even harder.

• +2 1

In this form, beginners have to deal with many issues, but as they keep working and getting old, they get all the work time and they start doing their work better. It is auspicious for me to get such posts and comments and how to reply to whom, but as soon as they get old, they get an understanding of all the work and they start working easily. But those who get old in this form have an understanding of everything and their experience is so much that they can do any work without settling it and they have no problem in any work like this. Those who are old members have a lot of experience and they also help the members who do not come like this. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

making a good and useful topic is not easy and sometimes it take days just to prepare a one ,that is why when an old and experienced members post topics most of them you see it explained simply and also easy to understand either you were a beginner or an expert 

not only old member you can find a lot of new members making great topics because if they are new members of the forum this doesn't mean they are new in crypto field , they may even have experience more than many old members here , i have seen myself many new members with topics explaining some important information that should be understood by people here in the forum in case they wanted to start trading or investing later when they get enough information

• +1 1

you need basic knowledge first about cryptoworld, you can browse the rest of the sections on the site and search in comments in order to find useful information

• +1 1

Hey friend, as a beginner you have a lot to learn from this forum as it offers you with many sections . You can enhance your knowledge and skills by reading and understanding posts of senior members. So I would recommend you to read as many as posts you can and in the beginning avoid making topics to avoid repetitive contents. And if you are sure you want to make a post, search that topic and make sure its not a repetitive post. Senior members have more knowledge, so we have to learn from them and clear our doubts with their help. Try to spend more time on reading and understanding more topics .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes my mate we have the same needs as beginners and I'm also looking in the crypto forum for a lot of information about investments too and I came here to learn as much as I can.