Old members with experience - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

As we can see, as a beginner in this forum, I just want to learn a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies, I want to have many experiences about investments so that in the future I have great skills with it.

yeah it is good for beginners of the old member start to help them in understanding this site. Because it will help both of them in many ways and prove a beneficial to get a positive rankings

There is a great possibility that even though the topic was created a long months ago as long as people are commenting into it, it will appear to your news feed here in the forum. But, don't worry it is a good thing that you have so much choices of topic that you will be able to reply to. There are new members as well that is trying their best to create good topics because they want other seniors as well to have topics they haven't encountered yet. 

I think we can become good on this forum if we read the post of seniorwho are making good post. So with this we can find good and usefull and can make good post. We can learn all thing on this forum just by read and with the motivation that i can do batter. So get suggestions if you find problem.so learn from all section which is on this forum.

• +1 1

Yeah, i think that this is a good suggestion that old members with experience should accelerate activities at this forum but also new members can make useful topics. They just have to keep patience and work hard for knowing the good method for producing useful topics.

If you want to increase your knowledge there are thousands of topics in every section in this forum if you search very well new topics are being written just focus on learning.

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Yes, I agree with your opinion. This very helpful and motivated. So we should try to do best. But our seniors are like a way and inspiring. We should follow our seniors and learn from these. We should focus on the activities of seniors which help to do best. 

I could not agree with you more,
Experts in a specific field should write more about useful topics and good information, so that beginners can learn more, comment and express their personal opinion on those topics.
Perhaps a new payment system should be put in place for topics different from comments, so we will find many experts writing useful and important topics.

Dear friend if you have this problem you should start reading others posts by that you will get much knowledge about posting useful posts. And you can also write your own topics after that. 

Yes you are right i am also new here i don't have much experience about this but i have learnt only one thing from my seniors that don't copy paste here you will get warning or your account will ban so please take care of this avoid these things and you can get more knowledge from old members

Allah's plans are better than us !

I have not noticed a lack of interesting new topics at all, I think that you are probably just only visiting one section and you are overlooking all the rest. The forum has thousands of interesting topics to interact and dozens new appear every day.

There is no such thing as an old member and new member. Whoever knows more about this can perform well in it. So always be active in crypto and try to learn new things

Dear dude your post is very well and on this forum there is a lot of senior and experienced members and as a beginner you should gain knowledge from senior members so to be very careful on this forum. Best of luck my friend. 

You are right. I have also noticed that and I'm so disappoint about this. Because I'm a new member here and I need knowledge for continue my workings and also facing problems for commenting. Because the new posts are too low. I'm requesting old members and seniors to make a influence here. Thanks and sorry for my poor language.

• +1 1

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Yes dear you are right. I am also a newbie here and I don't enough know about crypto world. I want to know but I think maybe my topic will be deleted. I suggest want that the seniors of this platform should provide their useful knowledge among the youngsters. 

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. The senior members are really trying in term of us with their experience and you as a beginner you must learn from them both in their errors and expertise. Wish you all the best in the forum. Thanks

On 8/16/2020 at 3:08 PM, kitekite24 said:

Hello mate! Welcome to cryptotalk I am glad that you found yourself here. It is okay for a beginner to not post any topic without any knowledge of it because if you created some topic that you didn't know you could face some consequences here like getting warning points or worst getting your account ban. For you to see the new topics you can use the sort feature for it and I am agree to you that expert members here and senior members should keep spreading their knowledge for us to follow their paths.

Wow.... it's good to know about this and I think the seniors in this forum are doing great in passing knowledge which are meaningful and needed by the newbies.

I think we can get better at this forum if we read the post of seniors who are giving good posts.  So with it we can find good and user and post well.  We can learn everything in this forum with just reading and motivation that I can do Peter.  So if you get the problem, get the suggestions so learn from all the sections in this forum. 

• +1 1

You are right,old members are on this platform, the more information and experience they will have because they tolerates a lot of difficulties during a long period of time and handling them with everything comes very well.If you want to have a guide or have a problem, then you can contact any senior member.

• +3 1

Don't worry dear every one face difficulty at the begging after spending some time we learn how to create a good topic and which information is put in our topic.I advice you to read the topic of senior members it will help you to increase your knowledge.

Cryptotalk is a user-friendly online interface which allows us to earn money in a stress free environment. As I always say you are the boss of yourself as long as you stay by the community guidelines.

2 minutes ago, Naseer Ahmad78 said:

You are right,old members are on this platform, the more information and experience they will have because they tolerates a lot of difficulties during a long period of time and handling them with everything comes very well.If you want to have a guide or have a problem, then you can contact any senior member.

@Naseer Ahmad78 Obviously my dear, old members are more experience than others. Because they know about cryptotalk properly. They also know about the crypto currency and other crypto sector highly than others. Cryptotalk seniors are very helpful for us, we can easily get every solution from old members.

• +3 1

Dear mate if you wants to get information and knowledge about Crypto and the forum then you need to follow the most senoirs members of this forum and read their maximum posts. They are senior and they spend a big time here and their experience is so good we can get information from their post.

Read maximum post as you can do.

On 16/08/2020 at 6:11 PM, Whited35 said:

Topics have to be unique to discuss here so we are forcing ourselves to find some unique issues in the crypto world to discuss. I love to create mainstream cryptocurrency related topic on this forum which has to be verified from moderators to last for a long time on this forum. @BTC Future Thanks a lot. Looking like I have not checked some of your important topics. I will check them one by one. 

Yes, We should force ourselves to find unique topics. You can find mainstream cryptocurrency related topics by researching and reading the news related to cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

The old member of this forum are well known by every kind of the Crypto currencies and their sources how they reproduce and recirculates in the market of the Crypto. And they are also well know to make the posts on the Crypto.