Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

On 8/15/2020 at 3:05 AM, Whited35 said:

Do you prefer to invest in TWT? If you are a TWT holder, are you deciding to trade it? Wait, I have something to say. TWT is  BEP2 token that is operated within  Binance Chain. As per the announcement from Trust wallet, TWT is a utility token and it can only be used within the Trust wallet app. Initially, they said like they have no plan to list TWT on a different exchange but if such is there, a separate announcement will be made. I waited for their TWT listing announcements but still no luck. Three exchange MXC,HotBit, and Hoo have already listed TWT but no official announcement from Trust wallet's end(If you have seen, refer to me here). 
Trust Wallet itself started to exhibit TWT price after a long time of TWT listing and whenever I ask question about TWT listing, no support staff has answered my question. On Telegram, I think admins/moderators are loving to suspend members more than to answer their questions. I managed to earn 4k TWT through their previous referral program and 2 days ago, I traded them after noticing a massive pump on HotBit. Since it was free money, I did not care about the loss😂. Yesterday, headache again started because there was another massive pump and I could earn exactly twice benefits from TWT trade!
I am wondering now, is Binance itself playing a game behind the scene by pumping and dumping TWT on the different exchanges before allowing TWT trade on their own platform? 

This is my first time investing in TWT and today it was up 125%
it's great!
I think it is a very good option since it is backed by trust wallet, one of the safest wallets on the market

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

@Whited35 yes mate , already twt is in bull run mode , this is still a better chance to makes some in investment till it's price didn't touch a great value . coins having a low amount of supply it's price always touch a great price ( example  YFI finance 😉 ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I fully support the idea of investing in this token. It is a token of one of the largest cryptocurrency wallets. In addition, this wallet is one of the most secure and supports many other ethereum-based coins. Even based on this information, the twt token is promising for investment.

• +3 1

IMO its worth to try investing in this token, becuase they burned more than 90% of the supply, and this will make the Marketcap become low, and I think CZ will list it into binance, because CZ have shill about this token in his twitter account.

1 hour ago, Anarchy09 said:

I fully support the idea of investing in this token. It is a token of one of the largest cryptocurrency wallets. In addition, this wallet is one of the most secure and supports many other ethereum-based coins. Even based on this information, the twt token is promising for investment.

@Anarchy09 Perfect, so I assume were aware of latest TWT burning from Trust wallet. Impact of that burning is  also visible in its market as I am noticing 129% spike in price of each TWT. Do you think, price of TWT will increase even more ? 

every great wallet and exchange have there own token. i think that twt will be a great one. maybe 3 or 4 dollar in the future. for now all i do is hodl

İ used trust wallet , and when i first used it the gave me some twt , trust wallet is belong to binance , and i think it's agood wallet and it's token may be agood project ,

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 Perfect, so I assume were aware of latest TWT burning from Trust wallet. Impact of that burning is  also visible in its market as I am noticing 129% spike in price of each TWT. Do you think, price of TWT will increase even more ? 

@Whited35 Yes, I think it can reach 0.1$, it's just a matter of time. They destroyed 89 billion tokens, leaving only 1.

Even now, you can enter by buying at a favorable rate from drop holders

Edited by Anarchy09

I opened an account in a currency that I invested in but did not get its code, TWT. It is an excellent wallet and 100% security.

7 minutes ago, Luiiis said:

I'm holding my TWT because I think they will soon be listed on Binance and their price will go up.

Ya If Binance adds a TWT token to the list of cryptocurrencies, you can expect a huge pump, even more than it was yesterday/today. And it will be cool!)

• +1 1

30 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Yes, I think it can reach 0.1$, it's just a matter of time. They destroyed 89 billion tokens, leaving only 1.

Even now, you can enter by buying at a favorable rate from drop holders

@Anarchy09Yes, brother I have purchased 6k TWT just after posting my previous reply. Looking like there is a great future ahead for TWT. I just hold it to expect more spike in its price. Maybe, Binance is thinking about to increase the use-case of TWT too. 

I am relatively new to the world of cryptocurrencies, but when I started my path, TWT began to be mentioned but like everyone who starts in this world, I was not interested in altcoins, I was going for Bitcoin I had my mind set on Bitcoin as I progress I realized that it is virtually impossible to get 1 Bitcoin at least not in a short or medium term, so I began to inquire about entering support groups and I realized that many in this world start with altcoins taking advantage of airdrops and then the profits investing it in more renowned currencies, such as Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin, BCash and it was that I understood that my initial strategy was wrong, and more more I realized when I noticed the TWT is obtaining value and I lost the opportunity to get me a few

8 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09Yes, brother I have purchased 6k TWT just after posting my previous reply. Looking like there is a great future ahead for TWT. I just hold it to expect more spike in its price. Maybe, Binance is thinking about to increase the use-case of TWT too. 

@Whited35 By the way, in the trust wallet there is a staking section where you can stake your coins to receive dividend interest in the form of another currency (as far as I understand). there is also a referral program where you can get 100TWT for a FRIEND and you, if he registers using your link. But there payments, apparently, come only to the beginning of the month, so I can't say for sure whether they will come or not) but in any case, you can raise several hundred tokens on the referral program, if it works)

• +3 1

18 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 By the way, in the trust wallet there is a staking section where you can stake your coins to receive dividend interest in the form of another currency (as far as I understand). there is also a referral program where you can get 100TWT for a FRIEND and you, if he registers using your link. But there payments, apparently, come only to the beginning of the month, so I can't say for sure whether they will come or not) but in any case, you can raise several hundred tokens on the referral program, if it works)

@Anarchy09 Coins like Tezos, Atom, Kava, Tron, ALGO are available for staking but I have never tried it inside Trust wallet app.In the case of referral reward, I can get 125TWT for each successful referral but they have made the things quite tough this time, user has to buy $50 worth of crypto inside the wallet app 😂

21 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 Coins like Tezos, Atom, Kava, Tron, ALGO are available for staking but I have never tried it inside Trust wallet app.In the case of referral reward, I can get 125TWT for each successful referral but they have made the things quite tough this time, user has to buy $50 worth of crypto inside the wallet app 😂

@Whited35 Ooooh 50$ is too much for what would be to turn yourself referrals. By the way, this is the first time I've heard about cryptocurrencies that are staking, except for tron, however, they promise 0.74% per year from tron and up to 7.21% from other cryptocurrencies):D is not as much as we would like, but if you have a large number of coins in the long term "salted" in the portfolio, then why not) by the way, maybe there are more favorable conditions for staking? Perhaps on other sites. I'd love to read it)

• Useful or interesting 2

5 hours ago, jonhblack said:

This is my first time investing in TWT and today it was up 125%
it's great!
I think it is a very good option since it is backed by trust wallet, one of the safest wallets on the market

Seriously 125 percent up? It can't be 😪, and I haven't invested in TWT yet, do you think it would still be a good idea to invest in the token? Thanks in advance for your suggestion. Have an excellent day!

• +3 1
  • +5 1

It could be that I invest later because now with yobit I am accumulating all my time and I think that later I will do it and if it pays off

• -1 1

On 8/15/2020 at 4:05 AM, Whited35 said:

Do you prefer to invest in TWT? If you are a TWT holder, are you deciding to trade it? Wait, I have something to say. TWT is  BEP2 token that is operated within  Binance Chain. As per the announcement from Trust wallet, TWT is a utility token and it can only be used within the Trust wallet app. Initially, they said like they have no plan to list TWT on a different exchange but if such is there, a separate announcement will be made. I waited for their TWT listing announcements but still no luck. Three exchange MXC,HotBit, and Hoo have already listed TWT but no official announcement from Trust wallet's end(If you have seen, refer to me here). 
Trust Wallet itself started to exhibit TWT price after a long time of TWT listing and whenever I ask question about TWT listing, no support staff has answered my question. On Telegram, I think admins/moderators are loving to suspend members more than to answer their questions. I managed to earn 4k TWT through their previous referral program and 2 days ago, I traded them after noticing a massive pump on HotBit. Since it was free money, I did not care about the loss😂. Yesterday, headache again started because there was another massive pump and I could earn exactly twice benefits from TWT trade!
I am wondering now, is Binance itself playing a game behind the scene by pumping and dumping TWT on the different exchanges before allowing TWT trade on their own platform? 

Just yesterday in a Telegram chat many were surprised with the growth of TWT in just 24 hours, it passed 120%.

In recent months the currency lost a lot of value and many decided to invest in other currencies, at this time due to the burning of TWT and there being less availability of it in the market its value increases.

I like that coin especially because in that project is Binance, which has been positioning itself in an interesting way in this cryptocurrency market.

We will see what happens in the future

İ used trust wallet , and when i first used it the gave me some twt , trust wallet is belong to binance , and i think it's agood wallet and it's token may be agood project ,

6 minutes ago, SALOMON CASTELLANOS said:

Just yesterday in a Telegram chat many were surprised with the growth of TWT in just 24 hours, it passed 120%.

In recent months the currency lost a lot of value and many decided to invest in other currencies, at this time due to the burning of TWT and there being less availability of it in the market its value increases.

I like that coin especially because in that project is Binance, which has been positioning itself in an interesting way in this cryptocurrency market.

We will see what happens in the future

@SALOMON CASTELLANOS I agree, the holders of this coin will be lucky if binance issues this coin on its exchange, the coin will grow quite a lot!) by the way, would you like to share your telegram chat?

I joined TWT referal programm, i earned 7000 coins and sold it. Now I am very upset, that was bad decision. Now I could get much more profit. So guys if you have twt better hold it. Dont make my mistakes.