Let's make the forum rules our friend - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's make the forum rules our friend

It is very necessary because rules serves as a map and in other to achieve something one needs to know about that thing. so getting use to the rules will enhance the chance of success in this platform.

Hi friends . We have to follow all the rules and regulations if we want to be successful. And we have to work very hard and  be honest.  This forum give us many things to learn and gain knowledge. 

Yes dude make a mistake is not a big deal we are humans and we can commit some mistakes but the thing is to overcome them to learn from them and act according to the rules don't keep them on your nerves, try them they are easy to follow 

• +2 1

On 8/14/2020 at 10:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster7_23_115846.png.2199f8a0cf3204e5f7bfc76fa9ad1e1f.png

The forum is very great and always advancing as days are moving forward we get more people into the forum this was something to be glad with it. The forum need us and everyone love 💙us all  but the main problem we face is sometimes we fall into making mistakes of violating the forum rules which was not proper and yet is not intentionally. Now consider this as a way out and also idea.

* What do you think when we make this forum rules our friend?

* Mistakes / failures are natural instinct no one can skip it what do you consider it when we learn and always practice it?

* What do you think we shall achieve when  we always visit the rules and take a review of the  of the rules everyday.

i think this will help a lot if we give good replies to this questions. Share us your opinion let's learn from you and your suggestion.

ᗯƐᒪᑕOᗰƐ ƬO ᑕᖇƳᑭƬOƬᗩᒪƘ FOᖇᑌᗰ🙏

I think dude doing mistakes is a human nature everyone do a mistake and its very normal but the problem is people don't learn from.there mistkes and repeat them.again and again if we violate any rules of this forum mistakenly then its okay but we should try to not repeat  that mistake again and again otherwise moderators have left with no option and they banned our account..

• +1 1

Yes dear friend we should follow the rules of this forum because doing mistakes will be lead you to ban and if you violates the rules then you faced a lot of problems and in other words you will be banned from this forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The rules of the forum must be followed because most of the time the rules are broken because the members are not interested or even if you look around there are many people who are breaking the rules it is even difficult to understand what is happening, they see other violations and they think about the same violation  Start giving recognition so we can avoid breaking the rules or violations.  If we are more familiar with the rules, we can create tasks that are far from involving the rules. Thank you.

• +1 1

I'm very grateful to join this platform this site is very beneficial for me because I'm a student sir and with this site I can improve my English skills which is very helpful for me

• +1 1

On 8/15/2020 at 6:58 PM, Moaz said:

Anyone may make mistakes while working in the forum, this is normal, but the most important thing is to learn from these mistakes and to be a lesson for us not to repeat them, so any member of the forum must read the forum rules and abide by them

It is human nature to make mistakes.

Mistakes is a part of our lives because mistakes are failure but failure make us stronger for getting success.

But here we should have to read carefully all the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and cryptotalk starting posts mostly we ignore thats causing violation and restriction 

Violation is a crime 

Edited by Aqib11
  • +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes, my friend, you are right. Because there are a lot of people joining the forum on a daily basis, and this indicates the extent of its success. Therefore, we must all know how to work with it in order to achieve success, and anyone can be exposed to a mistake or problem, but we must learn from it and not repeat it..and to read everything that is New about the forum rules daily .. I wish all members success

• +1 1

You are right. One of the main things that keep this forum up is the rules. Without these rules, the forum would be very bad and for this reason we cannot have information, we cannot earn money.

I wish to make room for mistakes, we are all learning here. I just hope that people will learn from those mistakes that they commit instead of constantly repeating the same mistakes because that will be wrong and unfair for everyone who are trying their best to abide by the forum's rules. I hope everyone would always be careful and always read and try to follow the rules as much as they can. Let's all learn the rules first before browsing away 🙂

I don't think anybody here have any other choice. You'll get banned if you don't follow the rules. You'll ignore the rules only if you don't like your account or you're tired of the forum. Also don't have two accounts, that's greed 

This forum is a very great platform to us some members get fail because they refused to adhere to forum and I think to the only and best way to get to all this rule is by making the rules as our friends so that we won't violate them anymore.

• +1 1

Yeah very nice topic,by making the forum rules as a friend it will guide and keep you safe from doing what is not allowed in the forum. I strongly agree with this. Thanks.

I assume we should follow rules approximately this platform  and on this way we will avoid our errors.This discussion board is higher manner to improve our English potential and to turn out to be a creative to jot down a few element new and to do some thing large.Take care dear.

Fabulous my dear friend you shared a valuable post. Rules for this forum are very important nd by following them we cannot be survive on this forum. So rules you mentioned are very informative.

When we all are doing right it is the best way to grow up this forum. It will result everyone get benefits. It is really helpful to others and it will also to increase their knowledge as well. We make the forum rules our friend

You make a very good quality posts. But I think we don’t need that because respectable moderators and admin are set a very good rules.I think we want to follow that rules for survive crypto currency. 

The forum world is very wonderful and has a lot of experiences and everyone makes mistakes. Mistakes can be avoided by sharing a lot of posts

We must make the rules of the forum our goal and our daily memories, so it is also important to make new friends here to avoid any violations.Learn about the world of cryptocurrencies and educate them so they don't make more mistakes and violate forum rules.

You are right my friend we should make forum rules our friend and vitst them from time to time so that they never vanish from our minds and by doing this I believe we can help the forum to do well as always and run smoothly.

On 8/15/2020 at 4:58 PM, benalmoh88 said:

you are right, if sometimes review all the rules we can understand it more and more, and we can work in our forum safely.

I do not think it is that  difficult to read and understand the rules, you can do it by yourself and ask about any think you do not understand in the rules and we will tell you in details.

I am in absolute agreement with your content.. if only we can make rules our friends and abide by it always then all the warning and banning will reduce which will cause no room for regret

Mistakes are happened but I work here very carefully that the reason I want to become there member and do work hard on this forum when we follow rules and regulations on this forum...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.