Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

Useful old topics are available in the forum and we can make comments on them. If at all they are not useful, the moderators will not leave them for that long.

Hi folks, I simply need to open up this point about those old posts, would we be able to in any case remark on those posts and get paid? 

This will help different individuals here who additionally don't know things about it, I trust that there is somebody who knows whether we can in any case remark to the old posts of this discussion. It came up at the forefront of my thoughts after seeing my paid post which isn't equivalent to the posts that I had made.

Of course you can. Because here you have been asked to post 20 times every day. It is not stated here that you cannot comment on old posts. Or you need to comment on a new post If you can comment on the post properly then you will definitely get paid. But you must make sure that you are posting correctly. And whether the post is really accurate. If you do it right you will definitely get paid. But if you post wrong you will not get any money. So be careful.

Hello my friend, I think we can comment on old posts, but it is not necessary to pay a second time, unless the comment has useful content.

We can still comment and pay on old comments and through old comments we can learn a lot that will help us to do the same and in other words if we make old comments we will know about our comments, our experience will increase so I mean money  The easiest way to earn money is to work on this site.

I didn't understand why this forum not deleted this topics because everyone knows similar topics always deletes but some topics locked, perhaps this similar topics also helpful for members

Here are still some topics which need the endless discussions. if we comment in old post our comment will still count in our yobit account and we will receive a payment of tokens,Just make sure that our comment are useful for it to be count.

I think it would be good for us if we were given the opportunity to comment on the old post so that we can learn more and know the old things so I think we should be given the opportunity to comment on the old post.  Give us a chance to earn from here, thank you, hopefully you will consider.

To answer your question that if we can still pay for it, I think it is yes because this forum says that we get paid for each of our posts. There are lots of old posts here that can help us here. I'm still searching for old posts and taking the time to read it. Yes my friend you can still comment on old posts here and I do it in this forum.

Yes of course we can post on older topics even if they are 1 year old or more. If the reply option is available on any topic then this means that the topic is live and active and you are good to leave your reply. But now I see repeated topics in every section. No unique topics are being updated now a days. So in my opinion old topics are more genuine topics. 

of course you can make money by making posts on the old posts, it does not matter that how much post is old you will still get paid if you make a useful comment

I read different old posts and comments and get different knowledge about the selected tpoic and make a summary of that topic in own words. So old posts can be helpful more than 90 percent people.

Yes dear we can comment an old topic  as long as it is open .But make sure that topics fulfil  the current situation and needs of the forum and contains  guidelines  for the newbies.

There is no issue in commenting  for older posts as long as the post is open. Usually older posts get locked after a certain period of time. But if it's still feel free to comment. Go ahead! Nothing to worry.

Yes dear with my little experience we can post on a old topic and get paid because the topics which are informational those are not deleted and locked if the topics are not locked we can post comment on it 

• +3 1

I noticed that there are a lot of old posts that are already locked so we can't comment on that old post.  But if the post is open then we can comment on that post.  Of course we can get paid if our post is considered useful.

yes, you can do comment on the old posts but But avoid repeated or unhelpful posts. you should give better feedback your comment should be useful for the people. we can get paid if our post is considered useful

Yes we can reply on all topic and it is important to have some useful information from old topic but it's about earning  you will not be credited for commenting again and again on the same post if you have commented once on that post u will not be paid again for that post.

Hello friend, I thank all the friends who responded But I want to know if the old post is paid if given above Or not And what if there is a reason behind their posts?Definitely allowed if you have old titles You can create a post on

On 1/22/2021 at 2:52 AM, Babarkhan212 said:

indeed we can remark on old remarks as long as we are offering the correct remarks and that is the most ideal approach to think about this we are all assume to fill in as hard and assembled everything in one viewpoint and all will be well as should be obvious

Of course you are absolutely right @Babarkhan212 commenting on old post there wont be any penalty infact you can still comment on any banned members post and earn some reputations to your post as long as you post what is meaningful,useful,informative and that post of yours is well constructive also you should adhere to the rules and regulations then you are good to.

Yes mate, we can  still comment for some old posts and get paid. There will be no problem of getting paid. You can comment in their post you can share your opinion. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill . 

Hello my dear friend, if we want we can post and comment on a brand new post. If we want, we can't comment on many old posts. We can comment on whatever comes in front of our eyes. Thank you my dear.

Ofcourse we can comment on old topics. Those topics contain information that someone looking for. Or somehow it is useful, that's why it's not getting deleted. Unwanted topics will get deleted while cleaning the forum by administrators.

• +1 1