Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

I think if you make a useful comment on an old post, you will get money from there. Because that post is still in the forum. Since it still exists, there is no problem in commenting on it. And if the comment is useful, you will definitely get paid.

Yes due to the fact that there are many useful topics been posted and we need to impact more knowledge on such and as far as we go into the topics if we encounter some thing new from it we need to make a post on the old topics.

Friend should not fall into your confusions that you can or cannot comment on more posts, you can do on account or you cannot, you just have to comment on the post you important  thing is Should your comment be posted or related 

Dear mate of course you can comments on old posts because some old posts are very useful and you can learn more from it and always comments on useful posts which are meaningful and beneficial for others members. 

• +3 1

This is good question for all of us sometimes it seems old posts are more meaningful and helpful than new ones. I honestly speaking those old posts contain much more than we are supposed to know so it is good when the post is open for answers. 

On 1/16/2021 at 5:36 PM, selfmade said:

Why not, old posts can still be discussed and many lessons about it can still be shared everyday, even topics that are 5 years old can still need arguments and new opinions.

The best thing that's I like from the old topics, its means they are useful topics that's why they still active till today without getting deleted, but new topic can be created today and get deleted tomorrow.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes we can comment for some old post because its not important how old is your post.Its depends on your useful post not that your old post. Yes they get paid in your old post if your post is informative and useful.

The information of any old topics is used for any time so we can discuss any time about old topics its not a big deal don't worry.

Yes dear mate you can comment on old posts because some old posts are very useful and we can comment on any post in any time and always make quality posts and to be very careful on this forum and do the hard work to become successful on it.

Yes if the post is available for  comments we can do comments on that post and we will get  the reward if our post will be paid So try to post useful and helpful comment in that post i will suggest to you all that try to post about the trading and information about the tradings and ideas also.

As long as the post is open you will be paid of making comments. If a topic is old it does not means that we can't learn from these. An old topic may be new for newbie on this forum.. 

• +1 1

On 1/17/2021 at 11:54 AM, Mostwanted007 said:

Yes buddy, there is no problem if we comment on the old topics you can also get paid it does not matter if it is old or new topics as long as your comment will be useful and helpful to everyone. To get paid on the comment that you have made it needs to be valuable so that it really contributes to the forum. Before making post, you need to be relevant to the topic because if not it will get deleted anymore. Keep posting buddy.

But when you are commenting on old post that's you already contributing before, its not good to reply on that topic, but its more good to quite people who replying from that topic.  

Sure if the submit is available for  remarks we are able to do feedback on that submit and we will get  the reward if our put up might be paid So attempt to post beneficial and useful comment in that publish i can propose to you all that attempt to put up approximately the trading and records about the tradings and ideas additionally.

Yes absolutely, This is possible. This forum does not have any requirements like this. You can post on any topic old or new. And if this comment is useful and got counted by tye moderators then it definitely will be paid. 

So don't worry about these immaterial things and focus on your goals.

Yes we can get paid for the  old posts ,as soon as the post remain open we can add useful posts there and get payment. And the posts that are not so much important get locked by the  moderators. And these  old posts have useful  information so it helps the new comers

2 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

The best thing that's I like from the old topics, its means they are useful topics that's why they still active till today without getting deleted, but new topic can be created today and get deleted tomorrow.

It is not a matter of getting deleted or not, it is a matter of a topic been useful, never get scared to comment on a new post, be afraid of posting on useless posts, those are the ones which gets deleted.

There is nothing wrong with that, you can comment on old topics, but as long as you have not commented on them previously, I always prefer old topics a little because they contain a lot of discussions and responses and ensure that they will not be erased after a while

Any member can comment on any topics whether new or old. The most important thing is you bring up new content for discuss and share your experiences with people. we can earn in this forum by work hard. This platform gives us daily payment if we posting good informative content.

• +1 1

We can reply on old topics also. By these posts, we can absolutely get like and can earn. Because many people also come on old posts, read and give reputation s on replyes.

• +2 1

I don't know if this anything bad with commenting on old posts in as far as what I want to add to the post is an update on the topic that other members will benefit from

@moontong. Hello there member this topic has been very helpful and interest by them. The every post cam old and content will be learning about the crypto talk.org can be found the same way. 

you'll be able to still comment of the old posts here and I do that in this gathering. I still looking for the old posts and take time to studied it since there's a lot of old post that can help us here.

The mediators have the right to bolt any old point in any case in the event that they feel, commitments and talks on such points are not fundamental any longer, such posts are the as it were ones you can't comment on.

If we can comment on old publications and receive payment, from what I have seen this has nothing to do with receiving payments, the important thing is that the people who make the posts, do them in a way that the rules are met so that they can be useful and in a way that can be paid. 

Yes of course we can comment on older post due to the find there are many very beneficial and useful topics any topic that has been locked we cannot reply on that topic but if the topic is not now locked we can comment on it. In my experience such topics that contain spam issues will be locked however keep comedy on on locked topics at you will reward for those topics.

• +2 1

Of course yes you can comment on because we of different thoughts and reasoning your comment will be different from mine so through this we also learn from each and so also get knowledge on each other comments.

• +1 1