Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

Yes my friend we can definitely comment on old posts. I am also doing it as long as it's open and there is no problem we can comment in it. Old posts are really helpful as to know many things . You can definitely comment in it there is no such problem with its period.

We can comment on old posts of course, but beware of commenting on a post that you have commented on previously because this could expose you to getting a warning point.

• +4 1

Yes my dear friend you can comment on any old post and get money because there is no limitations to comment on .almost all the old posts are open to comment and only those posts are not allowed to coment and watch are band by the moderators of this forum so you can easily comment on all the old post.

Yes we can still comment on the old posts and get a good payment for that post. I want to tell you that there are too many posts which are too old and they have too many replies and if they are open for the comment for the new beginners then you can get a good payment for that.

Yes, I believe. Members can comment on old posts and make profits. Most of the posts here are useful posts, so the administrators did not delete them.

Of course, my friend, you can participate in the old topic and deduct your payments.These topics are of high interest and for this reason they exist today.

Older posts are also very informative and we can benefit from the old topic by reading and commenting. You can get paid by commenting on an old post.

• +1 1

In this platform there are many posts that have been locked and you won't be able to answer. There are old posts that are still open for reason that new information might appear or that someone expresses a useful reply and answer questions that haven't been so yet. I suggest to read the old posts as a lot of them contain valuable information and answer only if you have something important to add this.

Of course, you can comment on the old posts as long as they are open, but if the moderators close them, you cannot comment on them

Yeah sure we can still comments on the olad posts and will receive payment. Because these posts not banned by administration of crypto the posts which banned by administration of crypto off replies shows 

Yes, dear friend, of course, you should comment on a topic if it is old. We are in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge and experience. Thank you.

• +1 1

I think, according to my limited experience, as I know . I think you can't do that . If you are commenting on old posts since ancient times, you cannot return to them later and re-comment again . I think it is not my personal opinion, according to my knowledge

I think it is possible, but it is not certain.  Dear friend, when you want to respond to a post that you recently replied to, you can make profit if your second post gets a good reputation and positive feedback from the members

• +2 1

Yes ofcourse dear  , you can comments on old topics and get paid.  I think that old  posts have more knowledge about cryptotalk forum and cryptocurrency.  So , I still comments on old topics , and get paid for my comments.  And on other prospects I gained more knowledge from such posts. 

Yes my friend you will be paid even if you commented on old topics because there is nothing in the rules against it, and me personally think that beginners will find benefit from useful topics even it they were old. 

You can, my friend, comment on the post you want if it is old or new, and earn money as long as the post is not deleted and your comment is not repeated Good luck my friend

• +3 1

Hello my friend,
In my opinion, we are allowed to comment on old posts as long as they are not deleted or locked by the moderators. For me, I read old posts with focus and comment on them so that I can benefit from the ideas that old people shared with us.

According to my information, you can comment on old posts without affecting your payments, as long as the post has not been closed by the moderators, this means that it is available for comment.

• +4 1

Yes my friends we can, as far as your posts have a ratings and the comment function is not yet disabled then they will pay you for that. Better to improve your writing because for you able to have a rating then your post should be good and have a high quality informations that is helpful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend as long we allowed to comment on this old topics and get positive reputation on our posts yes this comments is paid , because the paid system works on posting and comments and new topics are both posts , but of course only you is going to get paid not the writer of topic .

Definitely that's allowed. You can make posts on old topics if you have some contributions to make; as long as you aren't spamming with them) and still receive tokens for them. The moderators have the right to lock any old topic however if they feel, contributions and discussions on such topics are not necessary anymore, such posts are the only ones you can't comment on.

Of course we can respond to old publications. 
Because officials delete all useless articles. 
So these articles are useful and we can reply to them and benefit from their content 
These articles are always commentable by people, especially beginners who are unable to respond to publications containing recent features.

I do not think that there is an objection to commenting on old posts, as long as the post is useful and your comment is useful, you will be rewarded for it and you will earn some money. I think that commenting twice on the same topic is a comment that does not win

On 8/5/2020 at 4:26 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

Yes you can my friend, as long as it's not locked. Many newcomers don't comments on old posts and think that they will no get the payments.  But its not true,  if you posts a useful comments and as long as you get the reputation, you’ll get your payments. 

Also some old posts are really important and helpful for us because thay have many important information.  So don't always avoid the old posts and try to comments on them.

Inthink by using this forum more and more we can understand about that well slowly slowly..But I think there is nothing bad in commenting on the old posts that are still available to do conversation on them...We should give equal priority to both old as well as new posts....