Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

There are two cases in my opinion, my friend, the first case. If the topic is still a recent idea or still existing, we can comment. If it has been answered or no longer exists, I think that will affect our accounts if we are suspended.

• +3 1

From my own point of view as a new member in the cryptotalk platform, I think as far as the topic is useful and still valid, then you can comment on them and still receive your payment for that, this is my little experience on this. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you can do, but why do you respond to posts that have expired or that the question is not timely and the owner of the post forgot to close it so you have to understand these things

Of course, dear, we can comment on an old post and perhaps we will find all the knowledge benefit and increase the experience in this topic. I think that I have no difference between old and new, and the important thing is the result.

Hello mate, I'm still like a new member in the cryptotalk platform, but from the little research I made about this from the senior members of the platform, I think you can still comment on a old posts as far the posts is still useful to the cryptotalk platform, that's my opinion on this.

• +1 1

Yes, dear, we can certainly publish their active participation in previous, old and not new topics. I personally have participated in many posts from 2019 and from 2020, the matter is I do not have time to publish the topic, but something important and sure about the importance of the topic is the decision to participate in it is very important to appear to everyone in a way. General, so I advise everyone to show their opinion and knowledge on these valuable topics, thank you very much

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, your question is important for all and necessary to know and i think we can comment on any of old posts but when it will be open.

I think that's possible. You can still post to the topic as far as the topic is appears on. The sight and you can earn from that post.but I think that much new post and topics in this way there will be permanent exchange of information between all the members.

Of course, my friend, you can comment on old posts and make money. There are a lot of old and very useful posts. Topics are not closed unless they violate the conditions. Your posts must be of good content in order to get paid.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friends, my brothers, my loved ones, everyone who reads this publication. Please take care of the public good for all participants in order to increase the self-benefit of yourselves. Financial gain is a small and neglected part of my point of view as much as we care about the knowledge that we must gain and share with everyone in this site in order to get a result and a purposeful goal that will bloom the reality in which we live.

You should, as I do, respond to old posts as long as the subject is accessible to new members who may not have seen these useful and good topics.

I think if the topic is not closed
You can comment and share there
But your post should have a positive meaning .. so I think you are welcome to comment there, but I advise you to post different topics to increase the experience for you.

It is a good question, my friend, for everyone to benefit from it. Yes, you can comment on old posts as long as the post is still open and you are welcome to post more comments about old posts whose content is useful to everyone.

Welcome my friend yes from my point of view I see that we can interact and participate in the old publications so during our forum we will find publications of value and benefit to us if he can participate in it, that is a beautiful thing in my opinion good luck 

A large portion of the old posts are currently bolted, you can't remark on them any longer, yet any post that isn't bolted you can remark on however on the off chance that you say something that isn't valuable on an old post possibilities are it will get erased..

Yes you can comment on old posts and topics as much as the admins still leave the topic for comments so i think with good replays and comments you can comment again with old topics but you must remember to respect the rules of the platform .so your account not get banned and continue get paid of your comments.

Yes of course my friend, this is plain and intuitive, you can constantly comment on the topics and publications old mind to take the time to read and understand and take advantage of the information it contains, you have to work hard and the time to benefit from the knowledge and experience of this forum.

Yes, my friend, we can comment on old topics or new topics. The most important thing is to make sure that the comments are useful and contain a good idea, because success requires patience and distinct ideas.

• +3 1

Definitely you can grow with your own mind and your business so you can get the knowledge and experience with topic and get the experience from the forum and I am doing my best to get good progress.

Hi there greetings yes I think you can comment all the old posters that are open for comment be cause there is nothing wrong with her to you can earn money by commenting old pole post so if you notice some old photos you can comment on damn I have also notice some old post it is a very beneficial for you

I think we can make comments on some old topic. Because they give some information which is most important fir this forum mumbers . We can be ,because it unique and on forum if is not usefull then it can be delete to this forum. So we can comments and can get knowledge which help us to servive on this forum. But if you think that you know about this topic then you can chose an other option. 

On 8/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

Dude there is no issue at all of doing comments on the old posts, just if you find the post useful and you have some different idea to expose then it's good you can go for a comment. 

Yes, it is possible to do it, but why would you do this? It is possible to comment on all posts. Why are there only some of them that can be answered?

So many members are commenting to the older posts. If it was restricted no one could comment on the older topics. So by applying commonsense. We are allowed to comment.