Control your mind to avoid scammers - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Control your mind to avoid scammers

Yes I think it is right. If you have control on your mind then you are cool baby. Because there are many sacmers that use your mind and you easily pray by it and at the end you loose your money so save yourself 

• +2 1

As you said scammers are very crooked (I can't call them smart) people. They try to lure their prey by offering simple (looks simple and easy) offers and then cheating us .  Greed (making quick money in the shortest time) is the only factor that makes us fall into their trap. So think, counter check, read the reviews before making a decision.

This is how the world works, some are smarter, some are not. Smart people, if at least immediately do not understand where there is a deception, but they certainly will not be carried on with such too easy money. You need to be able to understand where you can really get money and assess the risks. And where you don't even need to participate

• +3 1

You're brought these dales cameras are going to be popular. They want to scam us anyway lie telegram,  Gmail accounts and from different applications like games etc. They tried to scam us anyway. We should avoid them and concentrate on our working. And when someone tried to scam us we should report him and don't trust him. 

Scammers are very dangerous and very clever in term of cheating an individuals when it comes to crypto currency. We all have to be very careful on who we relate with online and avoid any offer that include doubling of our funds in any site. However is expected we make our transaction anonymous and control our mind from all these doubler.

• +3 1

Scammers surrounds us.  To fall in us in their trap they want to attract us many ways. Sometimes they sent us false email, sometimes they give interesting ads and so on. If we interested  to their offers they can be harmful for us.  So we should always control our emotions. 

• +1 1

This is true. We have to control our minds to avoid we falling into the hands of the scammers. Success is not made in a day through shortcut and this is part of the reason some people falls into the hand of the scammers when they are easily carried away by the scammers of getting rich quickly in a day without working for it.

As cryptocurrencies are getting popular and expanding everyday it is also making scammers to grow rapidly in it.every scammer play his dubious mind games in other to cheat.one has to play smart and be very disciplined and discreet in decision making.contrtol your mind and be smart

• +3 1

Fraudsters tend to target emotions, including the state of greed, as they present tempting offers to make money in an easy way, they take it and then disappear as there is nothing easy and even trading requires effort, learning and patience to make a profit.

• +4 1

Scrammers are always in look for stealing money. So always be conscious and Don't share your personal information to any unknown website. I received many messages for winning dollars but I never give my personal information to them. 

• +1 1

That's right. There is no shortage of scammers online now. Anyone out there can be a victim of scam. But we have to restrain our minds from what you said.We cannot be coveted. Scammers' offers are such that anyone gets caught in their net. They are very clever. We should be more careful. Nowadays gmail and many types of mail are coming. Everyone be careful.

Wherever there is fraud, this caution and attention cannot be dispensed with, lest we fall victim to these fraudsters who are trying to deceive people, lure them and steal their money.

Dear mate scammers are very clever they invent new method to scam people smartly. They offer big reward or double their money or many other tricks in this way some people who are greedy become their prey. So try to avoid these scammers and don't be greedy.

The scammers technics is looking for weak people emotional. All depended on about our self, if we are who control our emotion or the emotion who controlled us. Because some times it is very easy to detect scammers through their false offers, they offer high interest this is false and impossible, but some people fall because of their emotion thinking to be rich in one day!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you so much for your kind information. Some people like that, they are always involved in some bad work like scamming, they are very clever and try to loss our profit. So it is important to aware about them.

If we can't control our emotion ,we will easily get scammed by scammers, they will easily strike us so hard that we can get into depression, so when they tender offers to us, let try and make research about the offers they are giving before we can accept

• +3 1

@Calvinpriva thank you so much for your information as a new member I don't know about the scammers and the way how they attack or approach us.

After reading your post I came to know that we should keep calm everywhere if we irritated or frustrated then we can get scammed by the scammers. So we should always keep our mind cool.

You have the right, my friend, the field of cryptocurrencies can be a good place for some people to fraud. We must focus on our work and pay attention to this topic. Please pay attention to everyone and report any fraud. But I am confident that this platform is safe.

• Useful or interesting 1

Scammers is all around the world and they always try to attract you in different scam schemes it is very important for all members they must avoid those scam project specially never invest in these kind of program where they offer huge amount of profit we must control our greed and believe on our skills

We have to control our mind and avoid scammers you can come to many opportunities but you must think before taking any step scammers are all around in world they can attract you in different scam always make research about the offers be carefull good luck

The subject of fully encrypted currencies needs loads of intelligence and questioning. When I see that the monetary profits in one of the sites are very huge without delay, I realize that there is fraud or manipulation of the situation and this is what most famous instances of fraud.

Yes, friend and they also tend to pretend to be the support of secure companies such as coinbase or any other saying that they need to validate the data and it is only to steal from us, it is incredible so many ways they use to scam although the most common is when they write to the private offering profits or send to the email as you mention.

• Useful or interesting 1

Scammers attract us by showing us different types of big offers.  Most of the scammers are just greedy people. Whenever we see someone showing us big offers without any effort, then we must understand that it is a scam.  So we should all be careful.

• +5 1

Hello friend, this topic is very important to me because I am still a beginner and I do not know the tricks of fraudsters so thank you for this topic I advise everyone not to say their personal information to all people because that will expose it to fraudsters significantly

• +3 1