Is this how we support new members? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

I aggree with you. You said very well. We know the coming members have lack of knowledge about this forum . So it's our responsibility to make easy post for new members and give a chance to get familiar in the cryptotalk people. 

• +4 1

You are right about this this person will feel frustrated with this negative reputation and it seems that he is a beginner and does not know much information about coding and the method of publishing in the forum, so we had a duty to support him and direct him properly.Thanks

• +3 1

hello guyzz welcome to cryptoworld and my opinion is i remember was so unhappy to see negative reaction and let us stop such attitude...first the rules and regulations before they proced to posting..

1 hour ago, cooperallch said:

It is really sad to give a negative reputation to newbies because he can be banned and never use the forum again, instead we should alert him to fix this problem

@cooperallchYou are right, the negative reactions of the beginners diminish their enthusiasm, so instead of supporting them to continue and learn more, we push them into frustration, even if any member makes a mistake, we try to guide him to correct the mistakes he made.

• +1 1

Hello, we have to help some, as there are good publications that have been classified according to their publications, whether positive or bad. We must understand the general rules and rules. The forum is well for the sake of distinction and height.

Whenever we see any beginner who wants help we should help them. We should always clear their doubts because they don't know anything about this forum. It is the duty of the experienced members.

21 hours ago, Iman33 said:

I completely agree with you, and in my opinion, it was better to go through the path of awareness and refer to it by clarifying the mistake and correcting it so that it does not fall into it again and reminding him of the points of successful work with my sincere respect for everyone

Some members here are a kind of weird , if you see a member that act or post something weird that is not supposed to, we ought to know that he or she needs a guide, with our comment on their topic or comment can change them very well, but some members will not support them, they will instead give them a negative reputation

Making platform for tye beginners and encouraging them to works and gamn knowledge of everything and every kinds to survive ij the world's ia great opportunity to beginners 

1 hour ago, alaarami said:

Hello, we have to help some, as there are good publications that have been classified according to their publications, whether positive or bad. We must understand the general rules and rules. The forum is well for the sake of distinction and height.

No help other new beginner will lost there way to simple direction the senior are the one to be giving guidance to the junior with their help they will tomorrow be seniors too

Hi, yes absolutely. I am also newbie, i want to tell you my story. When newbie enters in a new field he search the peoples who help them to know about that field. So if a newbiee make any little mistake then not to critisize him. Always encourage him because his future depends on that experience. You said well we give negative reactions to spammers, useless posters etc. So i request to all the peoples please give information to newbies and support them.thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Well we can support the new members in this forun to earn money by instructions we have to give them instructions how to work how to trade here how to earn money  in this forum we have to help them to earn and learn in this forum we can guide them through our posts and comments we have to provide them best inforamtion about the forun and earning also. We have to give them tips about trading in btc with these information they can learn and they will be able one day to earn in this forum easily and new members should learn about the forum and trading and rules and regualtion also to spend better time in this forum.

• +1 1

We have to support and encourage beginners in the beginning, but giving them a bad reputation at first due to small mistakes, we will make them afraid to write their posts next time. 

I agree with you that the new members need support and clarification.
But it makes no sense for a member to log in and not read the rules or ask acquaintances before publishing the posts!
There is a beginners section that explains all the rules
Why don't new people read it despite all the advice?

There are many members who start participating without reading the rules and this is why they violate them and get negative evaluations on us as members who help and direct them before giving them negative feedbacks

I am in love with your post and your way to deliver this thought. you are right and I totally agree with you because there are no other ways to describe the goodness of this post. In short I will write the summary of this post here that on cryptotalk platform don't criticize the new members rather encourage them on their new posts.

You absolutely stood for the right thing and i support you @Calvinpriva . This was so thoughtful of you to stand for the right thing. I request everyone to be kind. We have all been to a phase where we knew nothing and we all have grown here learning everyday. Do not be harsh to anyone.

• +3 1

I think we support new members telling about there  mistakes . And telling about the rules of this forum .  If posts are meaningfully and useful then give them positive points .   When we see a mistake one of the new members  we inform them with in the comments and do not give them negitive point especially beginners .

8 hours ago, Roop said:

You absolutely stood for the right thing and i support you @Calvinpriva . This was so thoughtful of you to stand for the right thing. I request everyone to be kind. We have all been to a phase where we knew nothing and we all have grown here learning everyday. Do not be harsh to anyone.

Yes dear @Roop you are right, we knew nothing but we have joined here and learning together until now we know something. So it's good to support each other so that everyone can be benefited just like us, we are allowed to give any rate to anyone but at least we should give time to beginners.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

19 hours ago, Bonbea said:

I really agree with you we should help each other to make the forum more meaningful .as for me am till a beginner I really need help from you 

As you asked help from us so in this case i suggest you to read forum rule goodly because your posting style in our forum look like doing spamming so if you cant change your this habit then you can received punishment..  Better for you to contain minimum 4 line in every post..              

I was also newbie at the first and I don't know much about the cryptotalk but I have read one full day by all the things in this forum and get in to the track but I could expect everyone could do that and have that much effort to learn more by they will rather aks question saying help me and teach me which I think is wrong from my prospective but it depends on the question he asked.

• +1 2

We can help new members in many ways.We can help them by solve their problems.If new members face difficulties then we should help them.We can also motivate them to don't lose hope.

when a new beginner is entering this platform then they have to know about all the rules and regulations, how it works or someone who have referred this platform to that new begginer should explain thoroughly

We can promote newbies by following 

- Give reputation 

- promto post

- make  correct post of newbies

- provide best knowledge about trasing

I think few of thing which promote newbies. 

Hey guys! 

If you support new members then it is good to help others.

The basic way for supporting someone is to aware them the method of working here. If any one is new and don't know the terms and conditions of the forum and how to work on forum then it is the duty of older or seniors to help them and provide guidelines of working there. 

This issue has to do with containment and resilience. How does a professor endure his student who discusses with him and argues with him about the information that he is sure of? Yes, he understands him because he knows that if he responds harshly, he will be alienated.
Thanks