Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

On 3/2/2021 at 1:34 PM, Salman6493 said:

If you create useful and meaningful posts and topics you will get many positive reputation and many replies

Simple as that @Salman6493 give the best relevant and standard posts about crypto currencies, respective members will appreciate and compliment your efforts by rating your posts and following your profile. This is imperative because it  raise a member recognition in the forum.

I agree with you, everyone should share his experience with others so that newbies can get some help. Knowlede increases by sharing it.

Certainly my friend, work to continue, progress and achieve success here and obtain the good reputation of the senior members, which is directly reflected through the good publications and full of information that may benefit us and encourage us to work and set a goal for us to reach what they have reached
Thank you and them for the advice and information that you provide, which are a result of your experience and your work here in the forum

Thank you for this participation, my friends, I certainly agree with you. Beginners always need expert advice, assistance and information. We are very happy to find a lot of help from experts and benefit from their contributions and comments. I hope that the experts will not be stingy with their information

yes my friend you said absolutely right your post is very valuable for this forum because many members get the knowledge by reading the post of this forum so you should too to write a good topic on this forum that will help the members to get some knowledge

• +3 1

I agree with you

Members' ranks indicate the number of useful posts, mistakes, and experiences to become a champion member, for example

Therefore, we must not be that the ranks refer to the names only, but to the useful posts that help all the members here.

Don't skimp on your information.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right allthe members of the forum should shate their experience, knowledge and information that they have at the forum by creating useful posts and topics. This forun is all about to share our knowledge of cryptocurrency with each other and should help and guide the beginners in cryptocurrency world.

Yes, everyone must provide all the information and experiences they have because it will benefit the new members and we must work like one body in order to develop this information and work to develop this forum and become more famous

• +5 1

If i totally agree regardless of the payment that is a real incentive, I am in this forum because of the central theme that revolves around cryptocurrencies, since this is an area that fascinates me. And every time I enter the forum I look for interesting posts from the forum members that I follow and those who are among the most viewed and, what I hope to find are good posts from forum members with a lot of time for one to obtain part of that knowledge.

I think seniority doesn't depend on our rank on this forum, because it depends on our post's quality and how much we know about this. So we should not bound us to this section only. We should divide our week and work on other sections also. Then after a time we will be also able to write on any topic about crypto-currency. Right?

Yes, my friend, seniority is a result of serious and old work as well as a result of gaining experience. We have to work a lot to gain this experience and to benefit from the experience of the elderly members

I agree with you my friend
Knowledge, like flowers, needs water in order to survive and grow
Like it, knowledge does not grow without providing it with knowledge, reading, and benefiting from the experience of the great members of this wonderful forum.

• +4 1

Yes, as soon as the member becomes old here, it becomes obligatory for him to contribute to the improvement of the forum by guiding new members, directing them and answering their questions, as well as creating useful topics that contain a lot of information so that the new and old members learn, so in the end we work as one family and we must help eachother

• +3 1

I noticed that there are many old members in this forum, sharing important and useful topics for beginners, I think that a sense of responsibility prompts them to help new members, and for the development of this forum.  We must all cooperate and help each other so that the benefit prevails and we grow with coded talk.

Thank you, my friend, for this idea. We must pump our information into the forum through posts and comments, so that every newbie learns from it, and also for senior members, they should share their experiences here so that every member of this forum has a wide experience.

The post here is seen by a lot of people and some of them depend on it, such as entering a site because you praised it, so he trusted your experience and this lightened each other a lot of time

• +1 1

You are right, my friend. The older members who have excellent experiences in this forum support and teach us constantly. I see this through the publications that they publish and the content they provide to us is distinguished from others and differs greatly.
And those titles that they obtained and held are nothing but the result of the permanent and continuous work that they carried out and they deserve to be distinguished, so that we consider them a role model for work.

• +1 1

You are right my friend, we must all contribute to the development of the forum by enriching the forum with useful and new information so that the forum remains in a state of activity always

• +3 1

I often used to say that every on should learn from the mistakes of the others instead of making same mistakes.Experiance of others  is always a guiding star.So value it and then share your own experiance here.

Thanks for this kind talk, I agree with you that the greatest responsibility lies with the elderly, who should always provide advice and information that they gained through their experiences for the sake of new members, we must strive hard to develop this forum and cooperate together

Dear I am trying my best to always to a good work because I am waiting I face little difficulty but I'm trying my best and I am also learning from the post of many members and you are right we have to do something you have to make a useful post and senior member should do something that should create good topics from which we can get knowledge.

Your posts is a tool that can change people's life so you should be very careful when writing it and make sure that you are sharing let information because I am sure that a lot of people would use the information and apply them to his trading strategies.

Personally, I would like to thank the senior members
First on the useful posts that they publish
Once I asked one of them for information, and he answered me with all open heart.

Yes friends my post instrument is my changing .When i post i get a new thing inside me .I have a sprit of learning and I enjoy commenting a lot .

Dear expert member of this forum, your rank you have reached is the result of fatigue, continuous work and experience. Therefore, the publications you write express your experience and rank, so you have to write what is useful for new members to help them work and become over time experts like you and them In turn, they help the younger ones