Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Thanks you so much for your concern. Buddy you have pinpoint a very nice and verry useful topic on the base of your experience. We are Really need as a newbie must works on the section for biggners. 

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and begginer section is best for it to learn more and gaining knowledge about crypto world and its exchange and i don't think that crypto talk is risky and try to gain basic knowledge from this section 

For newbie and junior members , beginner section is extremely important. Before moving to any other section of this forum, members should spend as much time here as possible because basics should be covered properly ,only then you can make any progress. It will educate you about the dynamics and working of this forum. It will educate you about its rules. It will also educate you about many other basic things of cryptocurrencies and wallets as well.

23 hours ago, Mufri Jifri said:

But I would suggest that please go through other sections also. More than earning money, we will be getting more knowledge about cryptoworld if we are reading the comments about the topics we don't know. So try to learn from here

Well it is genuis suggestions @Mufri Jifri other available sections entails unique and special lessons for members that will be adding lots of experience to them. But Beginners Section, about forum and crypto world those should be automatic for posting at least 3 comments in each per day and then to the rest sections

Hi As a beginner, my friend advised me to be active in this section in order to strengthen my experience through the posts here in order to learn about this field more.

The beginners section is the best place to start in this forum so that every member can gain experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and how to work.
And to understand how to work in the forum by reading the topics of old members and benefiting from their experiences and everyone in this section cooperates with each other.

Yes, the laws here somehow hard so you have to work hard and also read your post very well before posting them in the platform, try as much as you can to always go through the rules all the time. Create time for reaching in the section of the forum so that you will be usual to it

On 8/2/2020 at 3:12 PM, Moontong said:

Beginners section is really suitable for all the beginners who want to get comfortable with this community, it is also good for learning new things about cryptocurrency. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice then you should explore yourself in this section.

I agree with you @Moontong , I think if new member join newly willing to learn more about crypto currency then you need to instigate as a beginner section,because beginner is best foundation to assimilate better the regulations and rules attached to be able to get a clear guide so as to know how to publish reasonably content in the forum.

Every work need begining as we know that every good work shows a better begining so beginner site is essential. I think that in life, hardworking need begining aso that the men came to the finish line to achieve his goal in his life

Yes dear friend you are very right that beginners section is very helpful for all the beginners and to do work on this section you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and it is a great contribution for all the beginners.

• +3 1

Indeed the facts demonstrate that fledglings segment is fundamentally a decent segment to make a base of a novice. without the novices segment won't have endure this stage . It will be a manual for them on the most proficient method to prevail here lastly.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

If we continue to gain knowledge from the beginner section we will gradually have a lot of experience making it easier for us to achieve success.The more experience we have in the first place, the more success you will have, so we will follow all the new rules and gain knowledge.

• +1 1

Some newbies think that this section is a waste of time and they wan to move immediately to the other sections thinking that i is more professional, what they are ignorant of is that they need to read almost every topic that is available in the beginner section to learn all about the basics needed in the crypto world , so it is not wise to rush things, and this section is very useful. 

• +2 1

The Department of Education considers it good and appropriate for all members.  The apprenticeship department helps me to learn many basic things in cryptocurrency.You are familiar with all the problems but you have no problem in any section so you should be the first to comment section.

• +5 1

Yes my brother you're saying right that this forum provide us the finest area were able to learn around this stage that how it works. And able to inquire questions from the seniors that what we ought to do for making great surveys and how to create best substance so that individuals take off us with best positive reaction. Much obliged brother.

Yes dear mate no doubt in it mate we have to learn a lot of knowledge and information about beginners section because this section is full of information and knowledge about which we have to learn easily from it. Best wishes for all 😊

• +3 1

You have created a good topic. I will suggest the new members to stay in the beginners section only and learn it. This section is also easy than other sections and it can be learn  quickly. If you feel that you have learned about it then you should go to another section.It's just depends upon you.

My dear friend, I will ask the new members to work in the primary department.  Because this section is comparatively simple.  If you pass the primary section.  You can go to the next step.  You made a good point.  This section is easier than other sections and it is up to you to learn it quickly.

The beginners section is great for newbies.  This gives them a lot of information about crypto talk.  And many senior members help them.  And from the begginners section they get a lot of information about digital currencies.

I am moreover concur with you. Biginner area is awesome for unused individuals. In this plateform as a biginner when we select biginner segment we know how we are able get more involvement and knowledge. On cryptotalk when we select biginner segment we are able effortlessly get it the rules of cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Really, my friend, the beginners section is the basis of the forum. If it did not exist, all members would be in a state of loss and everyone should enter the junior section to establish a good base in this forum. Here topics are discussed about the forum’s rules and conditions that we must follow in order to avoid the ban and learn about cryptocurrencies

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Experiencing the amateurs segment is a great deal accommodating if your are the new novices since you need to create base prior to busy and experience the each progression and you can find solution of your all inquiries in novice segment which is a ton supportive.

We can learn a lot about the basics from this forum. A lot of things are highlighted here, we can learn them. But I think we need to have primary knowledge besides these knowledge. Here we can also see the mention of crypto.

The section with most views and replies would be also the beginners section. It helps you to make your start of the journey here. But don't forget about the rules. You should probably check it also. It will provide you the basic knowledge for posting in this platform.