Learn from the experience of others - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

Yeah we should learn from others experience by this we will become able to understand the rules and become experienced . Don't follow the sentiment in trading these rules we can learn from others experience. 

My advice is do not follow your sentiment in trading and be patient, fillow tge technical analysis for any chart of any coin to trade in investment. Greedbis what results in excessive crypto gambling which is available on allmost all crypto sites     

Well, what i can advice is in this forum if you want to survive and want to successful you have to keep patience and don't quit easily. As a beginner you might face a lot of obstacles but do not quit so easily, just keep patience and gain knowledge so that in future you can use that knowledge in real life and of coursebe careful about scams and fake sites.

I recommend that you learn and continue learning, because the world of cryptocurrencies is very large. I advise beginners not to stop learning if they learn only one thing, because in order to reach the goal of ourselves we must continue and work hard

Yes of course we have to learn from the experience of others, especially those who are new.  Those who are very knowledgeable and skilled in this matter. You have to know the rules and regulations well. You have to work according to them.

One of the best ways to learn about cryptocurrency is to take advantage of others' experiences. Because it prevents you from making the same mistake again, and many people have experience on this forum.

Dear mate it is true when someone tell us that this way is not right try not to adopt this way so accept his advice and leave that route because he has a experience about that route. So the conclusion is that learn from the experience of others because they pass way from that phase from which we are passing.

Yes we can learn a lot from the experience of others because learning is most important thing to get more knowledge and experience.

I suggest you that you want get more knowledge and experience about this platform then we can worked on this forum because this forum is full of knowledge and experienced base. That's why we must learn and get more knowledge because you can learn more and more.

Actually i am also new here and what i utilize that one i advice for begginers that is take more information about this forum because when you know about maximum info about crypto and everything then you go other side like investment or trading as well thats it.

Yes you can learn anything from other that has the experience of something that you want to do.If you do not follow other than you get hurdles.of you learn from others experiences than you can get something fast without wastimg time

its very good to gain knowledge. others members have more knowledge and skills about this forum

Their knowledge is so much wide as compare to new members. They also have duty to support new members.

If you work hard and continue work . Read articles about cryptotalk and searching on Google then you have more experience and knowledge then you learn so much and also you earn so much.  Without learning you know that nothing is possible.  So work hard try some effort your work then achieve your own goal. .

I advise you to gain as much knowledge as possible and benefit from the experience of old members in the field of cryptocurrencies and how to develop yourself in the field of trading and investment.

I liked your post and I think you are absolutely right, you don't get to any new place with many people working without learning from the most expert and advanced ones, that's why you are a great help because we learn a lot from you.

Yes, you posted a beautiful question friend because as a beginner you may not have much experience in this platform so you are expected to learn from the experts so that you can add more experience to your own friends thanks

The crypto currency is a good platform to earn. There are many ways of earning, based on our knowledge and experience you can decide on at where you want utilise the money on crypto. I would suggest to all start your work on crypto after getting enough knowledge. Begin with small investment and gain experience from it. Then gradually move to make big investment. I wish you all good luck.

Yes this is a very good advice,learn from other people experience, through this you can be able to gain more knowledge and skills so also experience in the forum by this,you can't learn and gain alone rather you learn from other people experience, we have different method or level of experience so learning from others experience will also help you out and make you gain alot.

I think there should always be the learning thoughts from the others experiecne which they have share with us. This experience help us alot to solve our problems which comes in our life.

I can provide advice for beginners, which is not to get dragged into profitable websites regularly all through quick periods of time, due to the fact they're regularly quorum and steal members ’cash. You must be cautious and pick out wisely

Hello to you .. I advise all beginners to have a high level of interest and responsibility and try to gain experiences well in addition to providing assistance to others

Hello my friend, as a new member, I read about many tips here through the comments of the posts. Members who said and warned against fraudsters and deceivers, warned against frequent entry to unsafe websites, and confirmed our commitment to the forum rules. Thank them.

In our everyday life we always keep learning new things and that why a saying says learning never ends, so learning from the experience of others is a great thing to do so that we keep progressing

First you must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Don't copy paste from others. Help each others especially new beginners. 

• +3 1

I agree with u dear .In crypto field still so many new members exactly don't no how scammers do scam. We learn from experience . In this platform DNT be greedy .Work hard .careful in trading.

What gotten us beginners so far is because of our elite members of our forum.  And because of their experience sharing posts we have learned along the way by gaining some experience of our own.  

• Useful or interesting 1