If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!!

Hello my friends forum members..
First of all, thank you dear for introducing this important idea for beginners, as when new junior members face any difficulty, problem or questions they don't know how to solve, they have to ask members in order to get the right answer.In order for them to avoid blocking or deleting their comment if not useful.

• +5 1

Always gotta read the rules of the forum and check them all while always have to constantly ask and verify your information and thoughts you shared with other members.

Of course you are right
Even old members can break one of the forum rules
The human mind is not a robot to remember everything
So always read the rules, do not apply them safely

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, there are a lot of people who don't know a lot and do a job and it could be a mistake and cause a ban or warning points, which is why we should ask and avoid a ban.

The beginner section is very good way to learn the newbies about the system of the site and how they can make topics and learn them about the rules.

• +2 1

You are right there is no error in question who are the oldest of us and they have experience in this platform where they will present our tips in our work here to avoid violating platform rules and falling into the ban.

You have the right to my friend. Every beginner should understand the rules and laws well because not understanding them well can make you fall into a lot of problems. Work carefully , and you will get a very good result.

• +1 1

As a beginner, we must first read the forum rules well
And if something is not clear, we can ask here in the section devoted to beginners
And we will find the answer

• +1 1

You are right mate novices should be in every case allowed to ask where they need some assistance yet I urge them to acquaint themselves with the hunt include first for every one of the requests they may have and possibly cast a few inquiries when they are not happy with the query item yet I accept the pursuit highlight has more data that can help them not to make superfluous or more than once subjects

Yes, you are right. We must always ask before every step in order to avoid mistakes and warnings and thus avoid the ban. There are sites that help in this and also see the comments of adults and old members with experience. This is very useful to us.

I agree with you, so we must choose appropriate, useful and reliable words before writing them and not write spam messages, as well as choose simple words that carry meaning, so we can avoid warning points or delete our responses.

I agree with you, my friend, everyone must follow the forum rules completely to avoid the ban or question about things that we do not know if they are allowed or not, in order to benefit from the experience of the expert members.

You are right, there is a lot of repetition and they do not hear the opinions of the elderly here. We have to be careful not to be banned or signaled to us. There are many members who offer help. You just have to turn to them in a time of need. Good luck for everyone.

• +2 1

Thank you for your suggestions. As beginners, we have to ask a lot before doing any work and make sure of what we do and what we learn.

Of course, in my opinion the rules are not difficult or complicated for us to fall into
Commitment to the terms and avoiding mistakes protects the account and keeps us safe and reputable

Thank you for the advice, my friend, and I wish you luck and success as well for you and all the members of this forum

As a beginner here, I read in the section (About the Forum) a lot of rules and conditions that avoided the ban before I started commenting on the posts. Thank God I did not get any bad reputation or any point of warning because I applied the rules and adhered to them

I agree with you brother, novices should not be embarrassed to ask, here we are not going to hit them and we are not going to scold them, if they do not know something they can ask, or they can read the rules daily, so that they have no doubts.

• +2 1

Thank you for the encouragement. Newbies such as myself have a lot of questions on how these forums work and what are the rules and it is really nice seeing senior members respecting that and encouraging as to ask freely.

I will do this so that I will be always have the assurance that I need in the sense that whatever I am doing, is the best and this make me to progress steadily.

Yes , if we Don't know about any thing thennwe have chance to make correct. If you are doubt ,so don't do this with this you can face problem. If we talk about post and yopic if you are not sure then ask to some one who know this and then this topic put on the forum . With this we can reduce our mistake and can get appreciation.  Don't make mistake when your doing investment and trading ,if you think that some thing is wrong then you can get suggestions to our seniors and rxpert and then you can make right decisions. 

Yes, of course, I had a lot of questions at the beginning, but with the help of friends and gathering information, I became much better and try to be the best,
You only have to read the comments and state your problem clearly so that everyone can help you when needed.

31 minutes ago, qwennso said:

Forum members have written rules in each section many times where they can easily read and share with others. This is not a routine but is not leaning towards a member with high or low status in the forum. The Forum Administration provides equal opportunities and punishment to all members. No one gets rid of them.

@That's right, the rules are for all, those who are starting and those who have a lot of time, if you break them, no matter what level you have in the forum, they will also sanction you according to what you do, that's why many are surprised when you come to A user with many publications and a good account that has been banned, that tells them that we should always be attentive to what we do, because of our behavior it depends to be here or be expelled.

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right with the new members that have not any knowledge about the cryptocurrency they should to ask from the senior members on this form how to work on this forum this will help them to survive on this forum

• +1 1
  • +2 1

A lot of members here who are making a thread by just asking a simple question. This is not good for me because they're just making a topic which is being deleted by the moderator as soon as possible, if they have some questions, senior members are active here especially with @Whited35 so that they will answer your questions properly.

• Useful or interesting 1