Searching for knowledge - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

This website is very good for gaining information about cryptocurrencies because you can learn about trading on this forum and this website gives you capital for that trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Still trying to complete my first hundred comments, but here I am, I've learnt more about earning on this platform, I have been wondering how I'll get this knowledge if I'm done commenting, but thanks to you guys it's made easy for me already, I don't think I'll have problem with that again

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey user. You have come to the right place. Here you get to infuse into you a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency and its system and everything about the crypto world and Bitcoins related topics. As a newbie here I got informed a lot about trading and cryptocurrency more than I thought I would ever know. 

Yes when even nothing know about this platform ,then one friend came to me who just tell a name of cryptotalk , he want to use me from this friend he want to say you made account and posts day by day as well as then I will give you withdrawal , because I never know how to withdraw then when I joined this platform reading and searching made me a better to that man , now I can get withdrawal myself.

After you completion the first 100 post for forum. After that you earn talktoken on every post with you draw  next 7 days you must be 20post per day and you earn per post  10 talktoken. Your post must be knowledgeable and help for other member  if you want earn more profit and btc at forum you shouls be learn about the cryptocurrencies, how to earn btc ,how to trade and how to convert btc to conventional money for withdraw. Your knowledge is helpful  in future for eanr cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for reaching out mate first of all congratulations for taking such bold step completing your 100 free post is a major sign you are serious about getting knowledge,  well I advice you invest a little but never invest more than you can afford to loose, start with small test the waters before you  go large.

we can search knowledge every day because daily we can earn money and we have learn every day some thing this site and earn money after that we have learn knowledge everyday.

thanks

• +1 1

If you are searching for knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology in general then cryptotalk is the perfect place to search for it!!!! 

• +1 2

My friend, I want to congratulate you for completing 100 jobs and starting to earn. The forum will pay you for each post. 10 talk to 20 posts per day as a maximum, provided that the posts are useful and have a good reputation.

• +1 1

If you are new to this platform, you should gain knowledge by watching each member's posts carefully. If you look closely at the workings of this platform, then you have to have an idea about it.

On 7/27/2020 at 5:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

My suggestion to you is don't be greedy, based on your topics, you just wanted to earn huge amount of money, just like us. But I'm going to tell you that you can't reached your goal now if you're so much greedy to reached it immediately. Just don't do some activities in crypto if you don't have enough knowledge about it, if you do, it will just leads you on losing money or fund.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have complete our hundred post then your earning is start. You have complete 20 camment and 50 reaction daily. You complete our work daily and you get good profits. This is the best platform you choose 

Im simply an amateur. I dont have a lot of involvement when it comes in exchanging. However, It appears to be this subject will help me a ton when I surpasses of 100 post. I dont know whether Im permitted to answer on this segment however then I will praise this.

On 11/11/2020 at 4:50 AM, Dark_Sky said:

You will receive talktokens for every useful content that you going to share here that's why maintain having a god post so you will receive a payment for your content. 

Sure mate and we should always remember that our primary assignment in this forum is to make good positive quality contributions because tht is the only way we can remain safe from the wrath of the moderators and get our full payment for both satoshi as well as talktoken, so let us focus on the reason why we are employed in this forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

After the successful completion of 100 post you feel that relief,and no more been nervous.it now requires daily 20 post for earnings to begin which you must say committed and be industrious.search for knowledge and in doing that visit different sections in crypto forum make comments on topics and learn from others publications and seek for knowledge from the seniors.dont rush because of quick earnings,get proper knowledge on investment and trading before indulgence and importantly learn more on this digital currencies.

• +3 1

After you finish the first 100 posts you will be paid 7 days later, if you want to be paid BTC you have to have a positive reaction otherwise your negative reaction will not receive anything. You can take advantage of the income and double your income on the yobit exchange, try trading there. All kinds of rules regarding payment can be found in the announcement on yobit, or in the forum topic section.

• +1 1

Hello friend I suggest you to read at first  about cyrptotalk then only you can learn and work on this field , and you are the beginner then this is good knowledge for you

You have to be careful. Most investment sites may be fraudulent and you lose your money. Now, after completing 100 publications, you have to do 20 publications per day and get profits in addition to you must get positive evaluations

You have to do 100 posts in the starting. Then you will start earning with your 101th post. You have to do good posts and 20 posts in a day to earn good reputation and money. You can search more on the internet.

If we make good comments here, people will give us a good reputation, but we will work here with the expectation that we can make money from here so that we can be a better person in our life from cryptocurrency.

Yes I agree with you knowledge is power without knowledge we can't do anything in this world...and in this platform also will provide a high level knowledge because if you will make a good high level content and use our knowledge in this platform for making the content we will get paid well so search for knowledge improve your knowledge and get paid well...

• +3 1

Yes dear, it's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It is good forum for knowledge. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

On 8/15/2020 at 2:51 AM, Tunuu said:

Earning is simple after you complete your first 100 posts. Make sure to follow rules and write posts which are meaningful, you will earn Talk tokens and we will be able to trade them on september.

Yeah thats true and now we already have the exchange for the talk tokens but unfortunately it is now in deflation, the first time this token has exist in yobit it reaches for about 0.00000190 BTC but now it has the value of 0.00000041, imagine how fall has happened about the value of it, so the best thing to do for it is just to hold it and invest it in the investbox. There are still many things that could happen with that tokens, hold until it reaches again the good value.

Congratulations on completing your 100 posts now you can earn by simply making 20 posts and 50 reactions daily. You can also invest this money in some platforms or you can trade this currency to gain profits or can do anything which suits you best. But in my opinion storing the currency is not a good idea because the prices of talk tokens are decreasing now a days.