Searching for knowledge - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

On 7/27/2020 at 2:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

Hello dear 

I am a new here before starting my work at crypto I read all the rules and regulations of forum and then move towards comments. If I have a problem about any thing then I search post according to that problem and take my answer from it 

Now I am enjoying at this forum. 

Well done as u finished your task and now you're one the road where u can earn . Here a piece of advice for u please work even harder to create useful post so that at the end your counted post should not fall down below 20 as it often happens most of our post get deleted everyday.

Yes I am here to learn some knowledge from online working. Because I think we should get knowledge before we died. It is so many informative topics which give me knowledge about earning our other talking skills more as more writing knowledge.

You will now get the  talk tokens for your post 10 talk tokens for one post. Maximum 20 per day. And reputation will help you to earn Bitcoin.

Congratulations for completing your crypto challenge. Now you Will be paid for your useful posts after one week. Now at the time the talk token's price is going down. You can hold it for future of It's price increasing or you can invest it to yobit invest box and get 1% profit daily. Happy earning                 

• +3 1

Cryptotalk platform is the river of knowledge so on this platform all the members should to search for the knowledge. Cryptotalk is a good platform where you can get the knowledge and earn money so keep searching for the knowledge. 

Hye dear congratulation dear for complete 100 post dear now you eligible for earning you daily commend 20 post and allnare useful if youbhave done then your daily earning started

In my opinion just keep your money now because you need a good capital to start a good business without problems. And in the same time you should learn hard and take a gook knowledge about what you want to do . If you want start trading you should first learn howa to trade and strategy of trading and you have to get experience in trading , after that you can put your money and trade with it.

You made an honest move my friend, congratulations to you, I hope to realize that too, now after the primary post, useful, you'll post 10 conversations, and if the post wins the admiration of the members, you'll also earn 1000 satoshi for every post within only 20 posts, good luck.

I am currently paying my 100 posts but to tell us the fact reputations encourage us more to make good contributions in this forum and we all need to appreciate each others positive contributions but it has to be beneficial enough if not we can be disabled from payment just the way more 400 members were deleted recently.

Searching for knowledge We need to know a lot about this subject because you have to acquire some knowledge here so you can do something good here you can eat something good because you can discuss the subject well then you can understand a lot standing then you are here a lot  To have some knowledge

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency General you can earn money and can also gain knowledge Because I all over the world different  people have joined Because someone else is working on some And everyone share own idea

• +5 1

Knowledge never seems to end is where one stop another take even he that take will drop another person proceed, research alone takes some years to get an answer. 

• +5 1

Hello mate, you are right this forum is knowledge of cryptocurrency, if any person want to learn about cryptocurrency than this forum will be perfect for everybody because this forum have a thousand of post about cryptocurrency. SO this forum is very good for who want to learn cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

First of all I would like to congratulate you on completing your 100 post. for more information you can vist on new compaign .you have  to make 20 usefull post daily.

• +5 1

Dear friend. If you complete first 100 comments then after that you will be paid by 10 talk tokens on a single post. When you give reputation or take reputations you will also be paid.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When 100 posts are finished, you must post at least 20 posts a day. Or write 20 comments. You should also leave 50 likes per day. Your earnings are automatically deducted to the Yobit exchange. You make a steady profit.

I do think to me it turned out a special point which you could have more views via distinct folks along with purchase additional via below along with achieving additional income about putting up accommodating along with valuable blogposts and have some rewards similar to each of our Uk advancement with virtually no trouble. I would like to get better at anything

my friend in my opinion after you get the rewards you have two methods

first you can spend them in your life needs if yoy need money

secondly you can save them and invest them later when you have a good amount

its your choice i wish you all the success

That's all depend on individual decision to make, if you are paid for your earnings you can either invest it or sell it. But at the moment it's advisable for one to invest it in the yobit invest box in order to support the talk coin  grow better.

Hello friend, for me I am still a beginner in this forum so I do not know much, but what I do know is that the thing that you will get is knowledge and money, and I advise you not to invest in one place, but to invest your money in more than one place

• +4 1

On 7/27/2020 at 3:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries

I don't even received yet but hopefully very soon. I have a lots of experience in here in just 11 days that i never had before. If i get my payment i will invest it in any legit site or yobit investbox. You can also invest your earning in any legit site. It can bring you profit. Or you can trade it. But before trading or investment learn about it first. Research on it and then go for investment. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I think we should divide our money into small percents and with some of them we should invest on one asset, some on another asset, with some of them we should trade, and we should always keep some currency in case a good trade opportunity arises. I always follow this strategy and I think it is profitable.