A minimum price of TALK token should be fixed - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

A minimum price of TALK token should be fixed

The best thing we have here is that we can earn in Cryptocurrencies, when we can work in the long term we can have a higher return, besides that is very legitimate to know that we are working on the basis of earning in a Cryptocurrency, which we do not have in any other platform, so we must thank Cryptotalk to take full advantage of it.

Everyone who talking on cryptoyalk two months take about 20000 talk token ۔Blok the market and fixed price is to be appropriate if you want to sell a good price and the other option is that the currency is worth

The truth is that I think it is best for everyone when this happens, to set a special price that makes us have more results with respect to the payment of the forum, now we are seeing that 2000 TALK are 5 dollars, that put the price a little higher would encourage people to be a little more motivated when it comes to develop here in the forum, anyway we will not stop doing it.

Yes, I agree with you, at the beginning of the coin’s launch, I was building great hopes on it, but the gathering started selling the currency, which made its value low. If they had set a lower price as you suggested, I think the matter would have improved

• +1 1

I hope the team responsible for the forum will work on your suggestion and set a minimum limit 100 satoshi for TALK when trading starts on September 1 so that the price of TALK does not decrease dramatically.

You are right dear friend, everyone wants to get the minimum price of any token so that they can earn a good profit. It is also necessary to set the minimum price of Talktokens. But my dear friend, unfortunately the price is not able to control by someone else. Because it depends on the supply and demand of the tokens. When there the people will increase their sell, then the price will be low. And the people will buy the tokens, then the price will be increased.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, I am agree with you friends. Actually, that a fixed price will help the members earn a standard profit. There are many investors waiting the start of trading to buy this coin and invest with it in investbox. I think this forum will become a central point for crypto discussions and it will have a very bright future.

If the cryptotalk administrators could set the price of the talk token at the price you mention it would be great for both us and them as it would attract the attention of many more people who would like to come and work in the forum to obtain the token as a reward, but I think it is very difficult for this to happen.

• +2 1

i am so disheart from the price of the talk token. now you see that this is to much low. and your earning per day is one half of the daily earning which you earn before the one month ago. this is not fear and it should be increase otherwise many people disheart from it. i hope they take action about it.

You are right the price of talk should increase more. But we can't predict the price because it may increases or decreases . 

And no one accurate to predict the price of talk. In my opinion the we just see further that what happens the price increases or decreases.

Thanks.

My dear friends now, after a period of time has passed since the title was awarded and the possibility of exchanging it on the yobit platform, and its value was a while ago equal to 5 Satoshi, but now it is worth $ 3, do we see the talk symbol lose its value completely?

• +2 1

In principle, no one can give you the answer with certainty because the price may be high or low
In my opinion, a start of 100 Satoshi looks good but over time it can increase.

• +1 1

Unfortunately, this did not happen, and what was expected happened, and now the talk coin is approaching the value of 0 and may reach it soon. It was strange to leave the coin for this fate. Sufficient measures by Yobit except for stopping the payment of the reputation and stopping the payment double at the time were not enough procedures.

• +4 1

This is not needed I think , it is better to let the market speak by itself , and since the payment will be in TALK tokens , i am sure yobit team have a plan to keep the price stable or at least to increase it again if it goes low because they spent a lot of money on it and if the price fallen and never increased again members will quit the forum 

by saying all of that which the platform know about it we can know that everything must be plan before action is being taken.

• +2 1

As the moderators said to us, the price of TALK token is depends only to the demand of it in the market, if there's a lot of people buying it, there's a tendency that it will be increased its price but if people wants to sell it in every singe day, it will be dumped.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Brimstone said:

As the moderators said to us, the price of TALK token is depends only to the demand of it in the market, if there's a lot of people buying it, there's a tendency that it will be increased its price but if people wants to sell it in every singe day, it will be dumped.

I also read that thing mate and many people are getting disappointed with that because they're worrying about to the price of talk token by dumping around 2 satoshi. We need to support it or else we will not get some profit here.

• +1 1

There is really have very big and important in need of this settlement because we are unable to get as much money has people working in the past just because of the new payment system and the price of the token

Currently, the situation is disappointing, as the price of talk fell to 2 satoshi and rose again to 3 satoshi, it is very low, many members left the work for fear of an excessive drop in the currency rate and felt in danger.

I hope it rises more, and this is in the interest of the forum and attracts more members.

I think setting up of minimum price for talk token will be difficult, this is a cryptocurrency market that we are talking about. So setting a fixed price for a currency will be hard because we all know that values of currencies rise and fall unpredictably. 

It wouldn't even be possible, I believe Yobit is much wiser than that. Setting a minimum fixed price won't help the token to develop and possibly a lot of traders will think twice before investing in such a token. Let's the market speak for itself. There is no point in setting fixed price when they had cancelled the previous payment system. Or are you afraid the token won't be any valuable like the initial payment? Don't worry, it will be good, it might just take time...

• +2 1

Thank you very much for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I agree with you, there must be a minimum price for Talk token if you reach it. It is prohibited to sell it to members in order to preserve their value and continue

• +4 1

You made a great suggestion, but I think that there is already a fixed amount of talk token that is required before we can be able to withdraw it, but still I think that the price should be increased, may be that will help to solve the problem.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, this sharp drop in price talk made me frustrated in the first period, but when a friend with experience in coding advised me with patience, I decided to be patient and not sell it until its price increased.

• +2 1

Dear friend very very sadly now talk is going so down right now . It's now completely of no use. And I think that talk will die soon. I am saying this by looking it's current situation. I don't think that it's gonna rise again. That's why the forum should provide us another currency for payments. 

I think you are right with this dear, because if everybody is set to be dependent with their talk token and no price fix, then this might damage the market of the newly introduced talk token, and I hope the moderators will look into this, thank you. 

• +2 1