Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies

Yes it is really good for those who works for crypto currency . If the price is low you can buy and as price is high you can sell this is helpful for you for earning and got your profit and takes an eye on the market

Fluctuations in prices are normal in relation to the movement of the currency and may be periodically because the halving results in every text of the year these fluctuations due to the increase in demand and sale and these are good things for us traders so that we make good profits through these fluctuations

Volatility of the market is what most people use , to trade and to gain some profit if there is nothing to it it will be difficult to understand what is going on, the right idea is to really benefit from so many things and truth be told there is something that will be ready to be done and we need to follow the market. Its how ever bad if we need to attract new users of the coins we have

The huge volatility I'm crypto currencies is what makes it a good investment. Lots of people make the mistake of investing into coins like Bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. They instead put their money into altcoins which don't have good market capitalization and end up losing more than they will make. So I always advice that you stick to the best coins

You need to have strength to keep holding and make investments that you understand. It is great to buy low and not just from fomo of others. I think that the volatility helps good traders make the best trades and even just a few good trades each year help us a lot. Lately for me it has been only Bitcoin but I see opportunities in altcoins and make trades.

Different cryptocurrency traders earn good amount of money when price up and down in crypto market. It is a good thing for trader because our profit and loss is depends on the price. I can tell you if you don't have a experience and knowledge you will lose your all money

Cryptocurrencies are one of the most volatile things in the world, making money easy and losing money very easily. If you want to trade cryptocurrencies and keep what you can lose, you need to have risk management. 

It is great doubling up, means a lot for your investment and gives a boost to confidence. The trades mentioned here are successful and lately we all had many good trades, but also we sometimes think about the chances we missed. We should be focused on the job and make trades without gambling. Buying when we see that things are going to be better and keep to find more altcoins that could be under-priced and with great potential.

• +3 1

On 7/26/2020 at 8:38 PM, Whited35 said:

Newcomers in the crypto trading field may repeat the most common investment mistake i.e.investing the good amounts in stablecoins to hold them for a long-term purpose. 
Perhaps this is the luckiest year for me to get the huge benefits from crypto tradings according to the price volatility of the cryptocurrency. 
Honestly, I am that crypto investor who was highly inspired by the price volatility nature of Bitcoin to enter the crypto trading field. Last time, I managed to earn a good profit from Cardano (ADA) and Origin Protocol's OGN token tradings. You may get surprised, I bought OGN tokens to HODL when its price was under $0.15 but recently, there was a massive surge in its price which was $0.38! OGN is one of the unique ERC-20 Token that I have ever found in the crypto world. Before investing in any coin/token, I first perform a depth study about a targeted crypto coin. Once I decided to make investment in certain currencies, I never care about media hypes.
So guys, diversify your investment portfolio and never get afraid due to the price volatility of most of the cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency Volatility is your friend, not an enemy. So ,never lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring for you 😊!

Price volatility is much needed and important in a way like if someone gets lost  definitely he gets profits after a little bit. So we should not get fiightened and panic by price volatility just try to make investments by using mind.

• +2 1

On 1/8/2021 at 8:37 PM, percare said:

We should be focused on the job and make trades without gambling. Buying when we see that things are going to be better and keep to find more altcoins that could be under-priced and with great potential.

Your points make the sense at this current context. Have look at a current reference. Most of the investors invested in Bitcoin when price of Bitcoin recently climbed up. Probably the sentiment was like price keeps going up even to meet $60K threshold but miners come to take off the profits and price immediately got crashed to be stable around $32K mark. So now, those who afraid about its volatility are more likely to get frustrated to commit another accident. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Price volatility is your friend if you know how to take advantage of it, bu at the same time it is your enemy when it changes severely against your expectations and make you lose your money. Th decisive factor is your experience, it is the one that tells you whether you are going to benefit from this volatility or harmed because of it.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, in fact, the price fluctuations can benefit from Bitcoin as it maintains its high value while some currencies fall to their lowest levels and then you start buying these currencies through Bitcoin.

Yes you are right price volatility is a beauty of cryptocurrency one need not to be afraid but try to take risk in making trading and investment in crypto talk currency platform as we know you may gain or loose but everyone hope is to be successful always so investment also need research and investigation to be able to acquire knowledge and experience in order to achieve the goal 

• +1 1

My friend I love digital coins enriched a lot, they are very beautiful, and the digital market coins are very impressive and very large, but a lot profitable, I recommend everyone.

• +3 1

Investing on stable coin is completely waste of time. If you wanted to do trading you have to invest on alt coins. Never do invest in stable coin. Those coins are not for making profit. Stable coin use for reducing losses.

Yes most of us here because of the volatility, because we can make nice profit in short amount of time but also it's dangerous and if you want to invest crypto you should all know that. You're saying volatility is our frined, if we make profit in crypto, yes we can say that but if we lose our moneys because of that volatility, it could be our enemy.

• +2 1

Investing on stable is not a good idea. I think it is just a waste of time . There no meaning about it. You can invest on alt coins. Never invest on stable coin. Those coins are not for making profit. Their price are stable . So there is no profit. 

The volatility in my case makes me very confused and I am rarely able to make good profit, buying lower and waiting for price rise is what helps a lot, but often I make mistakes and not have the patience to hold the altcoins for a long time. I had plans and almost never followed. This I don't do with Bitcoin but with anything else I am not able to profit as I would have wanted.

I agree with you, volatility is one of the main characteristics of cryptocurrencies and should not be seen as an enemy, because it is what allows us to obtain excellent benefits, whether in the short, medium or long term.
However, as you recommend, it is fundamental to investigate too well before investing in a crypto, because not all of them are good projects. But in general I agree with your thinking, it is fundamental not to let ourselves be affected by media hypes and to believe in our research and criteria.

• +3 1

I don't think how to tell you that the stablecoins are not for investments u cant investment in them but they are to keep your money and to make trades

It can be seen that the volatility of a cryptocurrency or token is not the enemy of investors, on the contrary it is the friend that proboca massive gains from a cryptocurrency. The study of the cryptocurrency or token which we are going to invest is the most fundamental of any investor, if we learn to study an asset in depth, it will bring us great profits, but we must ignore the networks or the news, we must trust the knowledge having investigated the asset and we will see great results in due course.

• +2 1

fluctuations in prices.
In fact, the trader benefits a lot from fluctuations and makes more profit.

I agree with you, many beginners in the cryptocurrency market are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies that fluctuate greatly and they buy one currency with all their money and this is wrong they should try to learn to invest properly

If the coins do not fluctuate and people earn from them, many people would not have entered and became competing to buy and sell to gain profits

On 1/12/2021 at 9:30 AM, Alok1 said:

and this is the really advantage in crypto, that's why so many traders attract in crypto and do trading are investment, but in your case its not only lucky factor I think you do some research and believe this ONG and ADA altcoins  projects, and some market conditions also favor your coins price increase like bitcoin prices not drop and few altcoins bull run rally also help this altcoins prices increase, but  anyhow you earn profit through this coins congratulation.

That's why it's good to research too and study the market before investing, and you see the instability of cryptocurrencies led to its volatility and that's the main reason why people are happy they invested in cryptocurrencies and the same reason why some people want to invest 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day