Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

You are absolutely right, teamwork is best I'm new here and need help as you say I need to work in a group to encourage me to work and make better use of this platform .

• +4 1

Two heads is far more better than one head success always come easily when people work in teams and share a collaborative ideas thanks to this forum we have different people leave in this forum each with different kinds of background in crypto currency but the lenered will guide the unlenered so that together we succed.

Knowledge is powerful and very important which is why we have to share it. I am sure that there are lots of people here and we all have different knowledge that the other doesn't have. So sharing our knowledge would make us aware of the things that we were ignorant of before 

• +3 1

I like your thoughts mate thank you for sharing this with us, Newbie like me will be motivated to continue this because we know that everyone is willing to help us to learn more about this platform

• +5 1

I consider success as a fruit of sincere cooperation. We are here to exchange experiences and benefit and reap profits as a result of the cooperation we do by spreading information and giving good reputation to those who deserve it.

• +5 1

If, dear colleague, it has been shown that group work is much more effective as long as it is controlled and the users respect each other and in this way working in a group can achieve great gains, this is my humble opinion
Good luck and great luck for the whole community
Big greeting

My friend you have shared very good information with us. As you talked about, man learn a lot in teamwork. Teamwork has many advantages. As we all work on this forum and where we share our views with each other, it is also called a teamwork. Just like there is many other forum, as a lot of people work on them with teamwork as well, because in this way he shares his views with each other, he puts his problems in front of each other in this way they all try to solve the problems of each other. Like if we talk about this forum, here too many people are with each other in the week and they post on each other's topics and go to each other's post and solve all their problems.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I think if we work together as a team we will improve each other massively, we will be guided by each other and make things easy for each and everyone one of us, Working together will make the forum more and more lively to be honest

For me as a newbies, I sample to gain knowledge of a luck from the aged members and experts in the grassland of coding, and from the strategies that these members allocate to trading and investment, by impression the topics they distribute in the different sections, we be supposed to payment as to a great extent as feasible from their presence with us in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Teamwork is essential to achieve great things, in this forum I have met good friends who have helped me understand this beautiful business, as well as I have seen highly prepared people offering their knowledge for the collective benefit...

It will very great opportunity to work with you because you are very great member and I have already posted in your topic and I found very useful. If we got chance to work then it will be great and we new members can learn many things about the cryptocurrencies.

You are right team work is very important on our way to success,no man I all perfect by himself, you need people around you to help you get better in areas of your weakness.

I ,m agreed to your content bro. As we know team work is best for doing a work because there every team members suggest any easy way to solve the problem. On cryptotalk a team work is also also useful because we can achieve more reputation by doing team work on this forum.

Since I entered the forum and I have found friends beside me, there are many members who provide all the important information about coding and trading and help you make some decisions.

I really seek help from them permanently and seek advice

The thing I liked is that we work like a community team sharing knowledge and advice and that's what makes us succeed and win.

I am agree with you.I am also think everyone should work together to achieve success easily.We should working here with teams.We can gives ratings everyone and then we will get ratings from him.

Edited by Vidyut29

Well, I have some information about blockchain technology, how it works and how to benefit from it
I have very little experience in trading, in fact I am a beginner trader looking for some knowledge and techniques to help with that
I want to raise money and I think I am in the right place to gain the right experiences for that

Of course you are right.
Honestly, my friend, the educational side of the forum outperforms its profitable side in my opinion
We are here as one family, and we must cooperate in spreading useful knowledge for all and answering their questions!

True friend @Calvinpriva we need to work together teaming up in this forum by exchanging more ideas since we are from different sides of the world and know different things,the forum is open for sharing knowledge already.

• +3 1

On 24.07.2020 at 22:18, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

very motivating message)) Yes, indeed, there are a lot of people on this forum who are just getting acquainted with cryptocurrencies, and I hope that thanks to some topics (not all) there will be more of them

This is good for us to be more productive by helping other members in this forum. i'm always seeing that there's a lot of senior members here in this forum are willing to help us as a new member here to gain some knowledge to continue to make more quality post.

• +3 1

5 hours ago, Sypher9 said:

True friend @Calvinpriva we need to work together teaming up in this forum by exchanging more ideas since we are from different sides of the world and know different things,the forum is open for sharing knowledge already.

Yeah friend @Sypher9 working together as a team is very good because every member has a different knowledge with others, so will help us in learning new things about cryptocurrencies and related things as well. 

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

18 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yeah friend @Sypher9 working together as a team is very good because every member has a different knowledge with others, so will help us in learning new things about cryptocurrencies and related things as well. 

@Calvinpriva  if any newbie member want to be experts in crypto world then he should come in our forum because as you said here every one is helpful and help each other... Also here has lot of crypto expert member who give us guidelines every time to be good but a thing we all need to remember that we shouldn’t run after money in our forum..              

• +4 1

Teamwork can be so helpful,  when we work together here as one we create a colourful and meaningful ideas that would encourage the incoming beginners. Bet another point is that not everyone can create a sensible content, our level of reasoning is quite different from one another, some people are used to having a critical thinking before making any post here, while some people always post whatever comes to their mind as at when they are responding to topics here.

We just have to encourage one another, develop our individual strengths and generate ideas that will be beneficial to other members. 

Hello mates yes this is correct let's work together and achieve a big amount because if we will work together we will like a family everliker group and group work is always better than a single work any group we can gain learn and achieve much more as comparison to single work let's support each other... And word together..