Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

Team work is so important if you want to get more experience and knowledge. if we are working as team nothing is impossible. This platform is created for us to work together as a team and share ideas and information. I'm here in the forum because I want to gain some knowledge about crypto. If experts gives new ideas we can learn many things. If we share our knowledge we can learn or gain new ideas form others.

Yes, we must unite and work like a single body in order to obtain useful information and financial profits, and each member must provide the information he knows in order to benefit the new members and not make a mistake and that teamwork will succeed in a very fast time

• +2 1

If we work like a team then we can generate our income along with a good bonding friendship. We make us strong if we support each other to grow up with this forum. We should help the newbies and others to this platform. We can share our ideas with each other can discuss any problem about crypto currency. 

There are many things that are difficult to complete them alone. 
But with teamwork, we can reach the top of success and goals in Easy Ways and in a short time. 
We need to Share our knowledge of the crypto world so that all members benefit.

No doubt,  team work always leads to wonderful success.As a biggener my suggestion is that everyone should join others for better team work.We should support eachother and help the new bies for better performance and result.

On 7/25/2020 at 12:18 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

You are right I also agree with you that we should work in a team and in this forum like we should work in a team and we should help each other and always we should encourage each other and we can do this we just have to make a try for it.

Yes, you are right that in teamwork there is a power and a means to achieve goals. I have participated in many issues and I offer my opinion that we evaluate each other and provide assistance and advice to others. do you agree with me?

This post is very powerful and is not just applicable to this forum but in life in general. The success that we have and the lessons that we have learnt should be passed on to other people so that we can contribute to their knowledge as well. Chances are that our success was brought about by the knowledge that we gained from another person, and hence it is a moral obligation to pass on that information to others as well and the knowledge that you were able to obtain. This is the best way to ensure success in others and to improve economic and social standings of a nation..

• +3 1

Indeed, my friend, if we work here as a team and we regularly give reputation to everyone who deserves of course for their useful contributions, we will go and the forum with us to the top and continue, so I advise everyone to stand side by side so I invite you all to learn from then earn Thank you very much

• +2 1

Yea a single person can't work on this platform.It is very difficult for a single man. I think team work is very important for earning. We must help each other.We must reply others posts if someone has problem we must solve his problem. We are like a family here. We should care each other. 

Certainly my friend, working as one family here will help everyone to develop the forum and achieve success
As I mentioned, as beginners like me, we lack a lot of learning, and we definitely have to work towards that, along with the help and advice provided by the older members.

Indeed, my friend strongly agreed with you. Your wonderful style attracted me, and it made me think that we all have the ability to give what we have of information to others, meaning we share knowledge. Perhaps you are looking for information that your friend possesses. There is no need to fear. We should be one hand in everything.

• +2 1

I am completely new here since my friend referred me to this forum. I hope and try to gain experiences from all the old or young members of the forum. Do not be shy about learning. Always we must work honestly and honestly and provide benefit to all. Divide the business, gain a good reputation, and obtain valuable and useful information from everyone

• +3 1

Absolutely we can work together to help each one of us, what I mean here is to comment on a post nicely so that if we get to that post we can achieve something that will help us in life and in this forum, u think this your suggestion is nice Weldon.

By teamwork, the summit can be reached in easy ways. We must help each other and exchange information so that interest prevails among us. We must all work hard in this forum. Teamwork always gives good results

Thank you very much for this helpful and encouraging topic
I agree with you
We have to encourage each other, perhaps there are members who have experience in trading, members who have experience with investing, and others who have talent in everything.
Let's share our experiences so that knowledge spreads in this amazing forum

It is true, what distinguishes this forum is its great diversity, as it includes members from different parts of the world, and each member has his own experience, so it is necessary that we help each other in exchanging information and experiences so that we can benefit as much as possible from our joining this forum.

Well said I agree with you . It is very important that union is strength. We should make a group of cryptotalk boy and work together .By this way we earn lot of money . If we work as a team, we can achieve more. Which will help our forum move forward. Steps can be taken to make the forum more prosperous.

Hello dear I hope you all people are doing good first of all I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform for earning money and gain your knowledge about currency you can learn more than more about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is

• +4 1

hello friend thanks a lot for your kind information you are right we should working in the shape of team if you are working in the shape of time we will earn more money from crypto talk and this is very beneficial for us on the other hand if you are working on one by one this is not beneficial for us as for as team

• +4 1

The best way to achieve our aims is to work together as a team and see to the progress of the forum. We also need to work hard to push out fake users and spammers. We should collectively work together so that the forum would be free of scams.

To become successful at this forum we have to work hard and should be cooperative.We should have to explore many things  and then share it with others such that all the people get benefit from this.We should have to be a team that work for each other and become successful. 

There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing,

I think the best work is obviously team work. When there is a huge in one field they can make a revolution on that field. As same as here also that we can work as one we can spread more knowledge and earn some.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this positive topic. We are basically here to help each other and raise this wonderful forum to the highest peaks of knowledge and good reputation. The adults will not spare any help if they are asked to do so.