Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

On 7/25/2020 at 5:14 PM, saraanna396 said:

For me as a beginner, I try to learn a lot from the old members and experts in the field of coding, and from the strategies that these members devote to trading and investment, by reading the topics they publish in the different sections, we should benefit as much as possible from their presence with us in this forum.

Yes,  we should always help each other. Mostly we should help newcomers, because they don’t had any knowledge about crypto first time so they easily make mistakes . Also we should advice them od correct their mistakes instead of repot them or give negative react. 

I am also follow some senior members and it helps me a lot to understand this forum amd i get to know many thing that i didn’t know.

So it'll be easy fo achieve our success, if we help each other.

In fact, no business can succeed without cooperation between a group, especially here in the forum. There are many new members who do not know anything about cryptocurrencies or investment, and they need help from experienced members, so we must provide advice, support and correct each other’s mistakes so that we can achieve success

yes you are right, when every member on this forum can get help from others about his problem on this forum then he will be able to make unique post and gain knowledge from seniors and other members who work on this by this way everyone can get more payment than you are along on this forum so keep working in unity is the more good decision to make good income from this forum.

Yes, my friend, there is nothing better than teamwork. We must join hands together to increase knowledge regarding work in investment and trading to achieve high financial gains through which we can add them to the portfolio. And in order for the work to be of high feasibility, we must fill in the gaps that stand between us and achieve success. You don't know it

Thank you, my friend, for these encouraging words. I do not have enough experience to give information, but I have a great ambition that I would like to share with you, and I hope that thanks to the Forum, I can reach enough experience that I can benefit other people with it. I wish success and continuity for all.

Yes dear, we all need to benefit from each other, I am a beginner and I try to learn everything and gain experience from the old people here, I think that the secret of success is our work as a group, we help and support each other, a kind greeting

• +3 1

I agree with you because together as a team we can lift each other and help each other..we should encourage each other rather than discourage . By working in team we can grow our forum more and more.

Great idea. I agreed with you my friend  . Working as a team will be very helpful for all us.. We can work as team to achieve more as you ask. 

We well sport  each other. Helping other,  going togather well make most difficult things easier. 

working as a team well be very effective for all of us. A great team can achieve a great challenge. Sharing knowledge with others will also increase my knowledge. New question are arrive whenever we discuss within a team and at last we got the solution. 

It is absolutely true that if we work in the presence of a team, then we will rule the most and if we work hard by closing the single person, then the hard work of the single person is not as powerful as we get in teamwork. 

Teamwork facilitates a lot of work and saves effort and fatigue as well, and in this forum we must all strive to cooperate and provide assistance to each other in order to contribute to the development and prosperity of the forum

Yes you are right we should work as a team and we should help each other to grow every day and to improve we should learn from other and the we should utilize the knowledge for our own benefit.

• +5 1

Of course, my friend, I noticed that everyone here works hard and hard, and everyone here helps each other. 
I loved this site so much because I felt like a good whole team.

Cooperation strength and difference weakness I am with you in everything I said God says: and we created you degrees
Here we are beginners and experts. Beginners need the expertise of those who know them to be able to work well and deliver the best. But at the same time, the novice has to work hard because one hand doesn't clap.

The hand of God is with the group as they say, of course, my friend, this is what forms the backbone of the forum. If we worked hard and searched for ideas presented for the first time, we will develop ourselves and achieve our goal and the forum’s goal, and we will be rewarded for that and do not be afraid to present your initiative and experience through this wonderful platform.

Of course, it is true that by working together we can learn faster and gain more knowledge and experience. We can benefit more by learning from each other and helping each other.

I'm not really into working as a team because I like to do things alone and achieve my goals on my own but if there's some people willing to work with me and if I know that we can really help each other them I will go for it. 

• +2 1

Team work begins the best results. We get different results when we work in a team of different members. When we compare all results then we will easily find the best . 

By Sharing knowledge is one of the main purpose of this platform. So while commenting information we are helping each person in cryptotalk. And like their cement. So we can do as a team work and achieve more money

We can find new opportunities and go to higher level if we believe in team working and help each another one. When there is a lot of members in a group, so that different members give different point of view which can be helpful for doing all stuffs.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

We always share our experiences and projects with some even if it is plain and humble, we have to work together seriously for the success of our goals and this forum for the better and achieve good reputation and excellent We team spirit and cooperation with

Of course, we have to join hands and be one hand, suppose that each person gives one piece of information per day at the end of the matter, we will be informed and knowledgeable enough to raise the level and quality of this forum

• +2 1

I agree with your opinion, my friend, because teamwork gives more results than individual action, and we must help each other and not ignore any useful post. The team spirit motivates us to keep going and work actively.

I will only speak for myself and I think that many members will share the same opinion with me. We love to work in the forum to gain a lot of knowledge and money, and no matter how much we fail, we will try again until we succeed.Thanks for your effort, my best friend.