Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

You are absolutely right this forum is all about learning and sharing our knowledge with others to make them learn from your experience. The forum has many benefits and one of them is we can interact with one another either by creating posts or by private chat feature to help each other and sort out our problems.

It is said that two good heads are better than one. This implies that if we work together then we are going to have a better chance of success which is why we should share ideas and also strive to understand how things work and also where and how things work.

Not only me, I totally agree with you, I think most people will agree with your comments. Because if we work as a team, we can achieve more. Which will help our forum move forward. Since the forum is ours, steps can be taken to enrich the forum.

This is true, my friend. For me, I am working to increase my experience and knowledge in the world of cryptography. In order to be able to trade cryptocurrencies safely and to make our profits great.

Yes you are absolutely rightt that if we will work like a team then we will achieve our goals here. if we will work together and we will help each other than we will get more succes and more knowledge .this forum is like a family for me and I have learnt a lot of things from this.

One of the best features of working in this forum is that the principle of education depends on sharing in the transfer of information as every person possesses information that he publishes through a useful publication and here the benefit spreads

Yes dear. You are absolutely right. I agree with you. We should work together as a team so we can archive more. Working together will help us to archive our success. So we should help each other.

Dear friends, always with teamwork, the best is achieved, knowledge is exchanged, experiences are exchanged, and the goal set is reached. Individual action cannot achieve this. Therefore, we must work together until we achieve our goals.

Yes dear no doubt work in group is more powerful compare to an individual work . Because every one have different mind different knowledge and we will get more earning with different plans if we will work in group. 

Yes friends, which is a teamwork is very good because A single person only works hard so more thinking and more work is done by teamwork.

On 8/16/2020 at 12:36 AM, Izeal said:

Team work is very good, if you can develop good team spirits then you can develop from all aspects and in this forum we can see the good team up with all the hero members , new members and moderators. We will get every solutions of all the problem within the minutes in this forum which is very helpful. Hope we gonna see the same spirits in the coming days.

This is the great idea to work in because unity is strength and when all people work together than all of us will achieve our goals very speedily. Team work as a supporter of each and every member. So i wish that team  will bhe created soon

The main thing, as I personally believe, when working in a team in any business, is mutual understanding. Without it, the work will not go according to plan, and it will not be possible to achieve all the goals.

Thank you sir for this amazing topic. Yes, you are right. We need to work as a team to get more success in the forum to grow this forum. This forum work as a community where each of members has his own role to play and we need to work collectively to grow and make this forum number one in the whole world.

• +5 1

I agree with you, dear friend, we should work together so teamwork is much better than individual workIt's a great and useful publication, especially for new members who may not know anything about positive feedback.

• +2 1

Sharing information about cryptocurrencies is the goal of this forum. I hope members who have experience share it with us as beginners here. We benefit from these useful posts.

Thank you, my friend, I am very pleased that there are older people like you, yet they are humble and deal honestly with new members. I am in working life studying engineering, but nevertheless all the lessons that I have received in my educational life are not useful to me in this forum, so I consider myself a beginner here.

In fact, the purpose of the forum is to provide knowledge and to clear the mistakes and difficulties of all the participants.

So if we work together we can share more and share butter knowledge. Everyone should get benefits according to their own opinion.

Here we are really working collectively because we are developing the forum with our posts and comments, helping each other with responses, and learning from the high-minded and novice members. We must increase our knowledge of cryptocurrencies in order to reap profits and make our posts valuable information for the benefit of every reader.

• +3 1

Yes I agree with you. Actually, we will help our forum move forward. Steps can be taken to make the forum more prosperous.Let us all be friends and make this forum better and clean just like other forums.I really love this forum because it helps me to become more familiar about the world of cryptocurrency.

Hello my friend ,
You are right, as long as teamwork is the ultimate solution to achieving success in any field, teamwork is indispensable
 Achieving individual success is difficult and impossible in some cases, and it needs to double the effort and work to reach the same level that we can achieve by working together with less effort and time.
In this forum, we work as a family with each other. Every member of this forum has information or a topic that can benefit everyone, and at the same time he can benefit from the information and topics of others.
We can achieve the impossible by working together, so let's not hold back and help each other as one family.

This wonderful forum provides us with knowledge that is invaluable as well as earning money to buy basic needs.  We are here as one family, and our goal is to be successful and make money.  We must help each other and provide the information we know to everyone.  All members must respect each other.

To succeed in anything, there has to be solidarity and cooperation between individuals. If you find any comment or post adding information you didn't know you should at least interact with it, because no one has ever succeeded on their own. Thank you so much.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

We all my friend need to learn as long as he is alive and even in this forum in order for it to flourish and develop. We have to increase our information, search for knowledge everywhere, and support each other in all disciplines to increase our knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

You are right, cooperation and working as a team in the forum will gain us a lot of new knowledge and information, I hope everyone will share their ideas and information in the field of cryptocurrencies, this will bring great benefit to everyone and also will help to develop the forum significantly. 

• +3 2

Hello dear members I hope you all had really good first of all I want to tell you that teamwork is a very good and you can get better results by working on a team and I am very thankful to you for sharing us very good idea

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • Wells Fargo, один из крупнейших банков США, инвестировал в спотовое предложение биткойн-ETF компании Grayscale.   По данным сайта SEC США, Wells Fargo инвестировал в спотовый ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) от Grayscale и ProShares.   Источник: SEC   Компания владеет 37 акциями ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF , которые предлагают доступ к фьючерсам на BTC, и 2245 акциями Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, которые были конвертированы в ETF. На их балансе также имеется 52 акции Bitcoin Depot. Общая стоимость инвестиций в биткойны составила более 143 000 долларов США. Однако в SEC добавили, что наблюдателям не следует предполагать, что информация, предоставленная финансовой фирмой, является точной и полной. В конце февраля инвестиционное подразделение Merrill Lynch и подразделение по управлению активами Wells Fargo начали предлагать некоторым клиентам доступ к ETF на базе BTC. Условием является то, что клиенты должны иметь брокерские счета и отдельно запрашивать биткойн-ETF. Представитель Wells Fargo подтвердил, что спотовые биткойн-ETF доступны для покупки после одобрения регулирующих органов через Wells Fargo Advisors или онлайн-платформу Wellstrade Bank. UBS Group AG также выборочно предлагает одобренные SEC спотовые биткойн-ETF некоторым клиентам по управлению активами, имеющим брокерские счета. Инвестиции в биткойны — не первый опыт Wells Fargo с криптовалютами и блокчейном. В 2021 году банк также подал заявку  на регистрацию пассивного фонда в BTC и косвенно предоставил состоятельным клиентам инструменты для инвестирования в биткойны. В то время подразделение банка по управлению активами и инвестициями контролировало активы на сумму около 2 триллионов долларов.
    • ❗️Уважаемые клиенты, Вашему вниманию курсы на начало дня❗️ Желаем вам быстрых и выгодных обменов   TONCOIN→ СБЕРБАНК РУБ - Курс обмена: 1 TON = 624.07 RUB TONCOIN→ ТИНЬКОФФ РУБ- Курс обмена: 1 TON = 615.35 RUB TONCOIN→ КАРТА МИР РУБ -Курс обмена: 1 TON = 634.58 RUB TONCOIN→VISA/MASTERCARD RUB-Курс обмена: 1 TON = 616.06 RUB
    • Glassnode провела анализ рыночной динамики биткоина и эфира.   После халвинга биткоина и эфира наблюдалась значительная просадка, согласно анализу специалистов из Glassnode. Это явление для ETH оказалось наиболее существенным с тех пор, как произошел крах популярной биржи FTX. Специалисты подчеркнули, что в текущем рыночном цикле эфир потерял 44% своей стоимости, что существенно превышает потери биткоина, составившие около 21%. Краткосрочные держатели Ethereum, у которых активы находятся в портфеле менее 155 дней, также испытали снижение баланса из-за каскада позиций шорт, открытых данными участниками торгов.   Аналитики также оценили соотношение рыночной стоимости эфира к реализованной прибыли инвесторов и выразили опасения относительно возможной паники среди участников рынка. Подводя итог, аналитики Glassnode отметили, что инвесторы ждут сигналов относительно потенциального одобрения спотовых фондов на Ethereum, однако регулятор SEC демонстрирует склонность тянуть время, как это было с ETF на биткоин. Несмотря на уверенность в одобрении данного инструмента в будущем, сложно предсказать точную дату его возможного утверждения.   На фоне вчерашних торгов Ethereum показал локальный рост, преодолев отметку $2963, однако сегодня, 10 мая, был отмечен уверенный медвежий импульс, при котором главный альткоин продолжает снижаться. Текущая ситуация указывает на доминирование продавцов на рынке, и пока нет признаков изменения этой динамики в ближайшем будущем.