Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

You are correct. I am totally  agree with your opinion. 

Doing work in form of group will showing a very good result because this is need for the beginner's who start work on this forum just know.  Then we work in group we learn from other and learn others people. We correct  our knowledge and i want to say that when we will work  in group we will understand  others point of view. 

Hello my friend, Team work always bring the best results and the reason for forums is to create better terms for all participants by increasing knowledge, providing knowledge and correcting mistakes. We work together but the results will be different to everyone according to their approach.

This is totally obvious, Surely, we should work and help each other as one family in the gathering CryptoTalk, on the off chance that you have any effective encounters in exchanging or contributing digital forms of money, it is acceptable that you share these fruitful encounters in CryptoTalk to help The remainder of the individuals and this is something positive for us and the forum. 

Or a bicycle is a very good thing that we should work together and help each other. If anyone has any problem, then we should do it on the year, we should work together with each other and complete each other's goals. I also wish that this is a very good open chit that we should work together with each other 

Actually you have shared a really useful post. Working in a team is more productive the working individually so we should work as a team to achieve big let's help each other and work as a team.

We know that working together can make any difficult task easier. However, working separately does not make the path to income easier. So we can work together. As a result, we can do better and the forum can be improved.

On 7/25/2020 at 12:18 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

HELLO  friend I totally agree with you. A single person can do nothing but most invisible  characters  are behind  him.knowledge is not a property of  anyone it will be increase when we share it.we are here for different reasons  if we help each other then we will be successfull

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

DONE.

We should work in team and for this we have to do good work and do our best in this form to make this form best and good because there are many members that are not doing their jobs well and we have to make a post good foe this.

• +2 1

Dear mate 

It is good topic that you can choose .team work give best results .and now on this platform we are all team .if we will give Good and positive reputation to other.in the results other will give us good reputation.

• +3 1

DONE.

Knowledge is always increased when shared. Not only it polishes our skills but increases our knowledge too, So we should not hesitate to share what we know its not about competing its about moving towards success with everyone. So on this paltforms we should not hesitate to share our knowledge with others and inturn we learn something new too.

• +2 1

yes dear mate i agree with you if we work together than you get alot of knowledge and information from each other .

because every one has separate and diffrent think .

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my dear friend, I'm glad that you have shared your good information, we can achieve more by working as a team.we should work together with each other and complete each others goals. Therefore, all members must help each other, especially beginners because in the beginning their experience is very low. Thanks

If we all work as a families or a group we can work very easily and without any problems. Because, we all are not on the same position, many are experienced any many are newbies so try to communicate with each other as much as possible. 

Team work is the best work of the world. It reduce the chance of losses. I think we alk should do work on this forum as like a team. But we have to be careful about forum rules. We have to follow rules when we do team work.

DONE.

Dude you are right its very important to work together here as a team if you wants to get knowledge fro.here so it only happened when we read others posts and read information of theor and if its good then give them a reputation from this you also help them and you also work together as team if you guide others about this forum and share your knowledge with them

• +2 1

Yes, we will work together as a team so that we can achieve more. It is not possible to do anything alone in life. If we have to work with them. They and Cryptocurency wants to achieve a team together to achieve work together. The success will be true if you work.

Yes I think your post is very informative and useful for me and thanks for sharing this useful post. If we work together as team then we achive more. We can learn more knowledge about crypto currency and learn about trading. I love this forum because it help me become a good trader.

No doubt friend it's good idea but I think how is it possible?  In case when we are working in groups either we give reputation to our group members or I'm what way we do better??  I think the forum is planned for individual work base.

Yes friend I am agree with you we have to work together.By this our working skills will be increase fast.we also Abale to communicate with each other easyly.And it will be very helpfull for us.So i think we have to work togethe.  

Yes I agree with your opinion and I appreciate your information about this site because your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it and earn a very useful and valuable profitable earning from this real base earning and learning program.

So those people who work as a team member so they worked hard on it and take some time on it as a part-time job and earn a very useful and valuable profit from this real website.

This is true, we are here like family, we have shared interests and we better work together to ensure the safety and the well being of this forum that supports all of us. so it is better to cooperate together and help each other to be productive members.

I am agree with you. If we will work together as a team, we will achieve more and more.A team is a collection of individuals working effectively together to achieve a common goal, whether they’re sharing the same location or working remotely.

We are here in this forum to gain knowledge and to provide others with knowledge. We are free to ask our doubts and get them cleared. Likewise we can clear others doubts too and thereby earn. In this way by working as a team we can learn and earn more.