Do you know why you are paying the high gas fee for Ethereum transactions? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Do you know why you are paying the high gas fee for Ethereum transactions?

20 hours ago, George10 said:

have not used this facility yet but maybe in future I might have some tokens to transact in this way and I gues someone needs to be careful because they can pay much just on gas fees

@George10 as far as i know gas fee is same as transaction fee.. But different wallet take gas fee some time higher than we expected.. Its not a big problem who check the transaction first Before confirmed it because you can easily reduced the gas fee by increase the transaction time of any coin.. Even tron gas fee is zero if you do transaction by Binance exchange site..                 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Its not a big problem who check the transaction first Before confirmed it because you can easily reduced the gas fee by increase the transaction time of any coin..

Yes my friend because some days back i wanted to accomplish a transaction in yobit exchanger with ethereum not knowing that the transaction fee is a bit higher now, checking the transaction fee was what stopped me from losing my funds because what i want to withdraw was just a little bit higher than the transaction fees they are charging. So for everyone reading this we should always make sure we check transaction fees of a coin before we proceed to avoid any frustration

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thats the very first question I asked because there are so many problems tht I faced and in the end the truth is I was able to follow certain kind of progress, I tried to sell some token but the fee I paid for the transaction on etherium was astronomical

We know that ETH fees are very high compare by other currency. In my opinion its problem of transection. Any way it prevent to high fees. Neither we are very shocked day by day... Thank you      

3 hours ago, azahar001 said:

i pay.If they keep rising the fee many difficulties will come in ETH way and others will come out with new way .They have to increase their capacity to handle the traffic its not a solution of the problem.Where they put burden on clients.....

What is your direction of talking ? Whose clients and who has to increase capacity? If you are talking about Ethereum blockchain network, please get it clearly, it is distributed ledger technology without any central entity to control or manipulate anything. 

Yes I also think that. Because due to tge Defi protocol the system is now very busy and the gas fee also go up up and up. By the way thanks for sharing.

On 12/4/2020 at 9:55 AM, Arsal malik 759 said:

You are right my friend and your information is good, i have seen that kind of rise from time to time, it mostly caused mining difficulties and it is the same for all cryptocurrencies, and thanks for sharing this post..

Congested network caused the clogged in Ethereum transactions specially during that time when DeFi craze was at the peak. Now you see the less congested Ethereum blockchain network and developers are already working to make Ethereum 2.0 successful to solve the scalability problem that was seen in the Ethereum blockchain network while following PoW consensus  algorithm.

I don't know why am paying gas high fee for etherum transactions but with your useful posts am able to gain experience on it and am grateful for that 

• Useful or interesting 1

The high commission rate is one of the problems we face with many platforms, you may face this problem with the Ethereum platform, but the commissions on the Yobit platform are less than that, you have to try it and try others to choose the most suitable for you, because the small difference in commission will be a big difference in the capital over time.

Good topic, because yes Ethereum high Gas fees is the cause of many traders' complain about and quitted Ethereum. And you are right about the cause of that, increased demand for conversion will be the reason of the high Gas fees to recover the full transaction.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes friend, this is a lot since I see that many of the exchanges at the time of withdrawing ethereum charge a lot, much more when making transactions of the type swap in some DEX, so I think it's good that we learn to make transactions the best time is when the sun rises in Europe friends.

I think the high gas fee for ethereum transactions is another form of tax that is deducted when carrying out transactions like any other transaction in the crypto world with any coin so I think that it is inevitable.

On 1/20/2021 at 2:16 AM, lari0695 said:

Yes friend, this is a lot since I see that many of the exchanges at the time of withdrawing ethereum charge a lot, much more when making transactions of the type swap in some DEX, so I think it's good that we learn to make transactions the best time is when the sun rises in Europe friends.

Did you mean, expectation of the less congested Ethereum blockchain network specially when sun rises in Europe? If yes, it is expected after mid-night in Europe but Ethereum gas fee tracker is exhibiting still the expensive gas fee during that time too. DeFi based activities have dramatically propelled Ethereum network to be more congested. 

Dear I really will never but I know this at all, and now I know thanks to you my friend, thank you for this useful participation, of course you have to reduce the fees of ethereum gas, it's a very large percentage, it has to be reduced really. 

Ethereum network gas fee is quite high, but hopefully, with the gradual transition from PoW to PoS will must likely reduce these fees considerably, 

It is because of the Ethereum price and the network's proof of work requirements. As with the 2.0 update proof of work will leave it's place to proof of stake so the gas prices and transfer fees are supposed to fall greatly. We can never be sure of course but if that doesn't happen, other networks which we call as ethereum killers will gain great advantage.

If the Ethereum network can't really find a solution on having to adjust the price of how fees are high, most people will be reluctant in having to process or transaction ethers as the fees can be that drastically high. As users with little funds will be rarely doing ether transactions frequently

Ethereum gas fees have certainly become unaffordable, clearly the boom in DeFi platforms account for this, also the increasing price of ETH contributes to further saturate the network, resulting in higher fees. Hopefully, the gradual implementation of Ethereum 2.0 can provide a good solution to this scalability issue, which currently hinders the interaction with Ethereum-based Dapps.

Dear friend, the fees for Ethereum gas during transmission are high for several logical reasons, including because the Ethereum currency is a currency through which we can send, receive and exchange other cryptocurrencies, and this is the reason for its high fee in addition to its price is slightly high in the markets, so miners take high fees while sending it from sender to  We receive encrypted thanks

when the coin price go high the gas fee is also high at that time and we know that if the coin price is low the gas fee is also low at that time and if the transaction is so much than that time also the fee is high and it take some time to receive the coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi mate, as far as i know it's happening when the network is bussy. Recently etherium reached above 1000$ and that day gas fee's reach 250$, can you beileve that. Many people couldn't send their token to other address that day. We're gonna see Eth 2.0 can really decrease the transaction fee. I hope they can fix this otherwise eth won't be that important.

I really do not know what the gas fee in Ethereum network, do you mean the transaction fees of Ethereum? if they are that high then I think it is better to look fr another exchange that charges less, because seventy bucks is a lot to pay as a fee, it should not no more than one to two bucks per the one hundred, and I usually look for the best exchanges with the lowest fee. 

I think this has started to be ridiculous to pay 20 dollars for a 10 dollars transaction 🙂 Vitalik Buterin claimed to adress this issue in further updates but I think a lot of projects will consider moving to different networks if these absurdity continues. There are always better options in the market

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/28/2021 at 3:21 PM, shima didero said:

Ethereum has a huge transactional fee because the price of it in the market is also big and exchange sites wwre used to compile a deduction fee per transaction in percentage rates so in every transaction there is no fixed amobut a constant persent of fee per coin.

Technically, high market price of Ethereum is not a major cause that you are paying the high network fee. Congested network create the difficulties and miners will be looking the transactions with the higher gas fee to include their new block. You can check more technical details here https://eth.btc.com/.

The increase in gas fees for Ethereum transactions is very disappointing. This maybe because of the increasing conversion transactions. Maybe with the launch of Ethereum 2.0, things may hopefully change.