Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

Hi friends and guys,

Once again let me remind us

Reporting is a general duty, don't sit and fold your arms when you come across useless content or unwanted information that is against the law.

You are not helping matter, play your own part as a loyal member by reporting any illicit act, such as spamming/ copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive content, giving dislike illegally Etc

Let's continue to take collective responsibility for the forum to remain clean, neat and safe for all. Thanks so much guys and friends

It's proper! We write our personal posts and remarks, and therefore, we all bear awesome duty for them! The truth is that future progress relies upon on us, and if we deal with it badly, then everything might be unhappy! Therefore, any business desires to be approached accurately, and carefully suppose thru the plan.

Dear friend I am new to this forum.  So I don't know much about this site.  I have very little idea about it.  But I want to learn a lot more from this site and learn from the experts.  I hope I get an idea about this through your post.  Thank you.

Yep this is truly correct. We are in a way helping the managers or moderators get rid of the spammers in this platform. We can see that it is a big issue . The moderators are actually less in number and it might be hard for them to handle all matters. So we must take things into our hands and report the fake ones.

Yes my dear fellow you create a very powerful topic you gave us such as great information and reporting is must because in this forum we have to face some scammers then we should report them. Besides scammers some people who creates very low content and their topics are very useless so we should report them because in the next time they can make a good content. So reporting others is our duty.

• +2 1

for you the reporting will bring out the positive results and it will effect the forum but there will be a lot of users who will have lost the way to earn money online and they will lose.

It will be a good and encouraging thing if every member take upon themselves this responsibility. And only through discharging this duty we can progress as well as move the forum toward.

• +1 1

Hello members of crytotalk currency, I'm new here and don't have any idea on how to forward to the moderator or the admin I someone to guide me so that I can get experience on it, I need acknowledge friends because it's very important as a member of cryto know all this

this is our first responsibilty to report good or bad about any post . if you report positive that post which deserve it may encourage the creator. and also report those who are using illegal ways for this.

On 7/22/2020 at 10:02 AM, Guru2050 said:

Reporting is a general duty, don't sit and fold your arms when you come across useless content or unwanted information that is against the law.

You are not helping matter, play your own part as a loyal member by reporting any illicit act, such as spamming/ copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive content, giving dislike illegally Etc

Let's continue to take collective responsibility for the forum to remain clean, neat and safe for all 

You are welcome mate, how was your night? Well as regards to what you have said, reporting unwanted post or comments is one of the features of the forum also a duty of all members on the forum. I see no reason why some members of the forum will stay away from because it is for our own good to keep the forum clean. Thank you

• +2 1

My dear friend, of course, you have shared this useful information and you have rightly said that we should report to each other and reporting each other increases our confidence. It is our right to clean the environment of the forum from spamming and useless activity. If we do a pure rating, it will prove to be a positive effect for us. 

Yes. it's true that every members of the forum should report and view any post, Because if the forum have not been doing that the forum Will lose many members,Any post that you see is not useful to the forum and members of the forum make sure you view the topics and report it to the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right friend reporting members that are violating the forum rules and regulations is a nice and good idea because it will help reduce the act of plagerism and spamming with copy and paste so let's try to take note and avoid it

When you read a topic that is not useful or meaningful the best thing you should do is to report to the admin or any unnecessary notification you channel to the admin as this yield a good results in the forum, thanks.

Thank you very much mate for bringing this to our notice reporting unwanted account is very necessary but reporting the spamming account is very important so that they can't easy share with us unwanted/ suspicious link so I think by doing that we are helping this forum in one or two ways to improve but for the unwanted post I think giving them negative reputation will be much better thanks.

Reporting is everyone duties it help in yielding a positive result and also help in tackling scammers and security challenge in the wiorld atclarge. That is why his said information is light.

• +1 1

Yes, as a member and consumer of this discussion board, reporting is our obligation to assist the admins and moderators to save you viable upward thrust of violators. It is likewise a manner for thanking the author of the discussion board for making this form of opportunity. That's why we need to do our element in order that we can not see withinside the destiny that this discussion board will abruptly vanished or been destroy.

On 7/22/2020 at 2:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

Let's continue to take collective responsibility for the forum to remain clean, neat and safe for all 

yes my dear friend you are right according to my opinion by joining a lot of newcomers to talk meeting going to be lose. Many people's here and creator useless and bad contains it is affecting on this platform. so we should report them who create bad contents and use copy paste in there post. 🚫

• +3 1

Yes reporting or reacting posts is not only duty its the responsibility of every member to react post if any member giving the negative react than also mentioned the weak points of the negative reacting post

Of course, every person should report something bad. This is a duty and imposed on it in order to improve the value of society or the product. Reporting is a good thing in my view, not something harmful as some of the world think.

Reporting violationd of the forum rules and regulations are the responsibility of each and everyone of us in order to tidy up the forum from all forms of violators, as it not just the job of moderators to do, let's take responsibility.

17 hours ago, faisalmeo said:

In this way we can keep clean forum from spammers and hackers

Very good one @faisalmeo I must commend you for your understanding and support to this awareness. That is the main essence of writing this topic purposely to remind forum members their duties to discharge in the forum. Reporting is part of it to preserve and maintain the dignity of the platform for smooth running activities.

As a member you have the right to report any form of suspicious act from the forum so that the beauty in the goal of this platform can also be seen in us and through thus some one can be save from scammers. 

Yes you are right deat i totally agree with you. Reporting on a post is our duty on this platform. If we find a post which do not follow the rules and data which is used in the post is unuseful incorrect and harmful for this platform then we should report on this topic. Then the moderators see the report and start investigating on the post then moderator find that this post is harmful for this platform then moderator give a warning point to the account of the creator of the post and then he does not make mistake again.