First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

When I have started my 100 post in this great forum i have find it very difficult, cause they deleted most of my Post almost everyday. And i keep on trying my best everyday, realizing my mistake one by one for me correct them. And I will never give up until i have achieve my goal in life.

• +1 1

Well when I started working at this platform , during this period I have faced many problems that how to perform well and completing my fisrt 100 posts. But I had overcome in all these problems. So never lose hope. And learn from your failure. You will surely achieve success one day.

@Guru2050 Obviously its true that we need to keep trying to be better even if the things seems to be so hard to learn something that can help us to be less vulnerable and also to achieve our goals in the future and also we shouldn't be afraid of any failure during trying even if we fail we need to keep trying because we are going to start again with experience and not from the scratch

download (56).jpg

• +3 1

There is nothing to be disappointed of this forum. it is a universal rule that if we try persistent lead and we will be able to get success in the end. So don't be disappointed if you don't have a good start.

• +2 1

I have won those 3 awards in my account! It's a few but for me, it's a very precious thing, because without many members to like my posts, I wouldn't have got those! So, never give up!

I have won those 3 awards in my account! It's a few but for me, it's a very precious thing, because without many members to like my posts, I wouldn't have got those! So, never give up!

• +2 1

Trying, trying and more trying pave way for a greater success. You can never be great when you give up in battles of life just for the fear in the challenges.

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race .  Don't panic if your first attempt is not good enough because it means that your are trying but all you need is to try , try and try again this will improve your work and your improvement will lead you to win the  race.

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Yes friend thank you for motivating us in this great way Yes you are right and that we should not give up on our first attempt if we fail it means we learn a new skill we should learn from our failures and try don't do this mistake again in this way one day we can create good topics and become good content writer of this forum.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes,in our first attempt we can't be succeed. We have to do hard work to be successful . That will take alot of attemptS to be successful. So don't give up on your self. Believe in yourself ,try again and again. 

• +3 1

Sophocles is just an awesome writer. We never win the race in our first attempt. It always takes time to achieve something or to win a race. Always keep your moral high. Never loose self confidence. Never afraid of failure. Try again and again.

Yeah i agreed with your post that reveals the cocepts try try again till you succeeded. Thats the amazing fact that make you enough strong to carry your goals to be on practical base. We all had entered  this forum with little knowlede. We started poating with lack of knowledge as a result posts sometime  got deleted that's  doesn't  means we loss hope we get it with passage and ne the best one on this forum. 

That's right first attempt isn't or wouldn't be good enough but some of us may just think  that they've already put in all their best. And at this moment we all need to invest our best to win the fight.

• +2 1

Yes mate you are absolutely right, because when you quick very early in every thing you are doing you will never achieve your goals,so when you fail it doesn't means you never win so get up and continue with the race.

Its impossible for an ordinary man to be successful in one attempt.Even many great people failed in their first attempt.But thay didint  gave up their  hope they tried and tried.We have to learn form them and have to keep pushing ourselves to the edge of our limits to win the race which is called life.

• +2 1

Hello every one, i want to tell you failure is the first step of your  success.if you can create the post and you think that your post is good and you see that your post wast delete so you don't think that you are fail. you can try again and gain one day you win this race and create good and useful post and get high rating.

Absolutely you have done a very good thing. I am  agree with this. Initially, a person likes everything,hard but the hard work of the body is known to make everything easy. Try again Try again is a very good lesson for all of us, it can never stop our Struggle .

It is true that we all make mistakes at the beginning. The most important thing is to avoid mistakes as much as possible so that your posts are not deleted With the passage of time it will become easier for you and you will write without mistakes

Yes don't give up easily untill you meet with success.Not just delete your post but in every field of life.failures comes in life for that they makes us strong . So we should work hard and get success at cryptotalk.

It's great, always with the right words, we must not give up we always have to go after our goal to achieve success, it is not always easy but we must not give up, we must be patient

Yes I agree with you we all entered crypto with little knowledge because a lot of us create topics and they will be deleted but we did not give up we still encourage ourselves and today we become good writers and also become great in creating topics because we gain all this because we are patience 

On 7/22/2020 at 5:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

I'm totally agree with you! Every work you take requires more effort and patience. If you really serious about your dream come true, then do something to chase it. Always motivate yourself to work more here in this forum so that you can always post without hesitation.

if you done first attempt with proper home work and force and some time first attemp is enough but not in every case. Normally people's go through the platforms with struggle and knowledge. Constant work and speed helps you to win and when you win its provide so amny things and experience to you for further achievements. 

14 hours ago, leakydonney said:

even if we fail we need to keep trying because we are going to start again with experience and not from the scratch

download (56).jpg

Keep trying, keep moving on the track and never think of giving up, until you attain your goals  that is the simple logic.

Don't just expect to start doing anything and become expert so easy, something worth of achieving is worth of having meaning that you have struggle for it. Same thing applies to participation in this campaign @leakydonney you need to work hard to benefits from series of payments, competitions and reputations

Edited by Guru2050

Many begginers trand to give up when they saw their post is deleted from this forum. But I think they shouldn't do this. Because nothing come easily. Everybody have to work hard first time. But if you understand the proper system then your post will not delete anytime and you can work easily.

Yes, your words are correct. The first step is always the most difficult, but members should think about distinctive topics of interest when posting. No similar topics with unhelpful content