First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

You are correct, the first step is extremely difficult, and I, too, want to create a topic, however I find it difficult because I don't know everything there is to know about topics. Nonetheless, I will attempt to create a topic; the first few will not be very successful, but I will try.

Deleting posts is normal in the forum and does not mean your end, so you should know where you made a mistake to try to avoid that mistake.  Do not give up and do not stop learning and you will be a good writer on the forum and have a lot of followers.  Just find out helpful and interesting topics.

• +3 1

Yes your point of view about this question is very good and also say that you think you are best in life everything depend on effort  and we can also hair that slow and steady wins the race, as the same way Evey people get more and more in life with their efforts, hard work and   luck .

We must continue to try and work and be careful to plan well to complete the work in the right way, by monitoring developments that occur in the field of cryptocurrencies and updating our plans in line with the current markets.

First attempt is not good enough one have to keep trying until he or she succeed in the race of investing,  trading or discharging of any duty for earning income or any form of this.

Many scholars and thinkers have failed a lot until they reach what they wish for. If you want to reach what you want, you must never give up and try more than once to reach what you want and be at the top for someone who has reached what he wants without getting tired all of them made a great effort until they reached what they hoped for by Einstein and Newton. If you delete your posts, do not give up, but strive to be great posts that cannot be deleted.

Yes. You are absolutely right I agree with your point of view because without hard work we are not be able to get the success you know very well that every success demands more attention and hard work. in this situation we also face some mistakes so we don't worry about these mistakes we always learn from our mistakes and try to make sure that we don't repeat these mistakes. 

I agree with you, my friend. At the beginning, we will face many difficulties..We may lose a battle, but you will win the great war in the end if you are determined and persevere..We are here to learn and win..We did not come here until we surrender..I hope that this response will be useful ..My love for you my friends.

• +1 1

Everyone struggle in beginning and only those reach to the success who remain determined and devoted to their work and goal. Once you start marching towards your goal never look back and give your 100% and you will surely achieve success.

You're right, my friend
Always and in all circumstances The first adventure is the most dangerous in all areas we go through in life
The successive adventures in the same field of work are what gain us experience, and each time it makes it easier for us to work with one attempt after another
From here comes experience with hard work and perseverance in order to achieve success and reach the goal

There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but the important thing is to learn from them and try to avoid them later. We must take all our time by learning here so that we are able to create useful topics and continue our activity in the forum as long as possible.

Welcome, my friend, in this life, nothing comes easy. You must be patient and work hard. If you fail, do not despair, try to succeed and reach your goal, because when you do the second or third attempt, you will have more experience than the first time, and the possibility of your success will increase.

Edited by Adnan Shalate

Yes, you are right in the beginning, I found the topic unfortunate and upset a lot, but when I learned from my mistakes and fully understood that the problem in my selection of topics I successfully overtook this problem.

Certainly, getting negative reviews and deleting our posts should not make us give up and stand idly by, this should be an incentive for us to provide the best and keep us learning, gaining experience and publishing again.

It is true that it is not from the first attempt we will give up or despair but we have to repeat the attempt several times so that we succeed in what we want and we want to succeed in it and not from the first attempt determine whether we are worthy of the subject or not but try and see if we can after several attempts

It is natural, my dear brother, that the first publication is simple. With time, you will gain experience something by nothing. Many publications, learn a lot from them, and you will be able to publish useful and wonderful things. Everything at the beginning is difficult. 

• +4 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Strictly agree with this saying. Hardship is the key to success. There are no shortcuts to get success without doing hard work. Those who find shortcuts are failed somewhere in their journey. Every task starts from zero to hero, by the time a person becomes expert in his field by continuously trying the same things. 

• +2 1

Yes, this is true. We must not despair and try again and search and explore useful topics that meet acceptance and good reputation in order to achieve what we want.

Certainly everyone here has happened to this matter, which is to delete some of the comments and posts that we publish, but if everyone surrenders, no one will remain here, and no one will become a successful member.So we have to keep trying to get to the top.

• +1 1

Yes my friend, the beginnings are always difficult, I had a difficult start in this field and I decided to withdraw and leave this field, but my friends advised me that leaving is not the solution, so I continued and here I am achieving success

Giving up is never an option. Well this is a wake up call for all newbies to always remain consistent in whatever they do. Giving up shouldn't be a choice rather we should keep on moving till we win. 

Yes ofcourse dear,  for every new member in this forum  , first step you take in any field is always difficult step , but don't be afraid,  this requires some effort from us to achieve some goals.  So keeps patience and do hard work ,be consisted or keep focusing on your work 

• +4 1

Certainly, there is nothing easy and you will face many difficulties before you can succeed, so we must not give up and accept failure, but rather we must learn from our mistakes in order to succeed in this work and achieve our goals.

Yes, continuing to work is one of the most important causes of success. You should try for one or two times or more. Do not give up the first time, but you must strive for success and achieve your goals.

• +1 1

First, we must read the forum’s rules and share experiences here
If we abide by the rules, any of our posts will not be deleted.