The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Thank you for this valuable information. Investing in cryptocurrencies is very easy. All you have to do is apply the rules and then you get profits from this investment.

very nice tips for us to follow and succeed in crypto, well you have said it all my friend that we should learn everything about crypto so that we can know how to control ourselves when trading and we can know the market strategies when trading.  All we need is experience before engaging ourselves in crypto.

A person should always strive to gain knowledge, for the more a person becomes more educated, the more he is able to overcome difficulties and thus gain experience and skill to advance towards the imam, for knowledge is the key to success and his secret

my friend I want to tell you that the knowledge is very necessary on this foreign first of all you have to get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency you can get the knowledge by reading the comments of the other members on this  forum

The best way for earning is the learning process.when we learn about doing work,about coping with problems,about handle complexities than we are good for doing everything in much better way.

Each member of the forum must work diligently and without boredom, and he must also learn all areas related to matters of trading and trade in this forum. You must overcome your feelings and emotions, do not weaken or relinquish. I agree with you my friend Be strong and follow your event

بالتأكيد والتعلم أكثر وأكثر اكتساب المعرفة هي الطريقة التي تساعدنا على الربح
بغض النظر عن مقدار معرفتنا هو الدراسة وحدها لا تكفي. نحتاج تجارب و بحوث مطولة لاكتساب المعرفة التي هي غائبة عنا.
أتمنى لك دوام النجاح و شكرا لك على المشورة المستمرة

Having knowledge is the priority for making money and getting success in the cryptocurrency depends on our knowledge. So You should learn many things. I advice that everyone work on bounty campaigns to gain some skills and knowledge bout cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I completely agree with you, my friend, for learning is the basis of everything. We do not earn money here in the forum like this, but there is a platform through which we work, we receive knowledge and experience to earn money, we trade and invest intelligently and carefully.

Dear friend, everyone should learn about their work before starting it, good work in any field that needs learning and experimentation, and here in this forum there is a lot of information that allows us to know how to work, Thanks everyone for that.

Yeah, well the best way to earn currency patience first, continuous training, and a lot of practice is not easy earning from home without work and practice you must enjoy the knowledge

Welcome, my dear friend, I agree with you in every word, because learning is the main key to success, and we cannot excel in any work without having full knowledge of all its dimensions and all its risks and advantages.

Knowledge is the basis for success in any field of life, so we have to develop ourselves and gain more experience and skill, whether in trading or investing, or other crypto areas, in order to start achieving success and earning profits.

Hello my friends, learning is the main reason for success. We do not fail. We must not get tired of learning and give up if we make mistakes, but we continue to learn through Google and YouTube to get good information.

Certainly, knowledge is the most powerful weapon in this world, with knowledge you can be confident and make the right choices, in addition to knowing your goals and focusing on them, we must not stop learning.

Yes I agree with you I think learning on this forum is so easy we can learn alot but investing on this form I think is difficult because everyone has the fear of lost .so we should have over come on this we will be able to invest easily .we should to be confident .

• +5 1

Well said and I think these are the essential and most vital highlight that somebody crypto dealer ought to ace. I know that crypto exchanging is similar to a brief cut and u got to ace the downs falls and how to confront . Well I think individuals ought to learn how to maintain a strategic distance from fear and confront the disappointment and come back and contribute once more.

Yea that's the point learning is more important than earning.If you have knowledge about anything you can do your best and earn more. If you don't know about anything then must take knowledge about this. I suggest you if you have no knowledge about Crypto then you can learn from google or also view the videos on you tube. You can also ask in this forum too. And important thing is daily view the market of Crypto, price of Crypto increase or fall. It will attract you with crypto and cause to earn big. 

I agree with you learning is the only way for success in cryptocurrency world if you learn the basic things how you can invest your money and which cryptocurrency is best for investment you will earn maximum profit if you cannot control your emotions it is very difficult for you to survive

Science is a vast sea, so whatever we learn, we still have something missing, and in the field of cryptocurrencies, if you are not aware of investment matters and how to do it, you will not make money from it, as investment is not like gambling as some see it, and the best place to learn about cryptocurrency matters is this forum.

I am starting cryptocurrency.For learning we required a time.So within a few days I will learn about cryptocurrency within a few days.I get some resources to learn about cryptocurrancy

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend. Certainly, this is correct. Learning is the basis for work and success. No one can do his job to the fullest and without mistakes unless he learns this work with his details, especially working on the Internet. It is based on many details that must be learned so that we do not fall into the prohibited

learning is the basis of success in any area of life. It is fortunate for us that there are many websites, social media groups and videos on the Internet for everything we need in the world of digital currencies and in all languages. This helps cryptocurrencies spread widely across the world, and helps us learn more.

• +4 1

Indeed, you are right, and in my opinion, he who does not want to learn does not tire himself in dreams because he will not get his dreams if he does not learn and make an effort to learn as well, so I advise everyone to be patient and endure. I know that it is a difficult path and requires watchfulness and work, but it tastes great.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with your post. This forum is a best way for earning. This is not a easy but everyone do it good. They tried their best to develop their skills and also to earn money. You can earn more money through this forum by hard working and did your work honestly.