The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

When entering into investing or trading cryptocurrencies, we need sufficient experience in this field because if we have little experience, our profits will be lost.

Hello my friend, thank you for the good advice and sharing your experience in trading and investing, because I like to enter this field and I do not have enough experience. I hope that you share with us your experience in this field so that we have enough good information in this field.

Yes dear you are right. Without learning about forum. We cannot able to earn even a single coin. We shiuld have to spent our most of the time on this forum to learn about this forum. Then we should have to create posts on the useful topics after reading thoroughly about the topics.

On 7/16/2020 at 4:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

You can make a good profit by investing here.But you must have skill trading and investing.So learn more on this topic Learning is the key for any successful investor, trader.This will allow you to succeed.Best of luck for everyone.

I agree with you and the reason i love this platform  because it pushes you to learn and to build knowledge before the money. I really like when someone take about their experiences and failures because i believe learning from other's mistakes is better because it gives you another perspective to look at. 

My friend of course, acquiring cryptocurrencies and trading cryptocurrencies needs to learn and acquire new and different knowledge, so we all have to develop our expertise in all areas. 

• +3 1

These are the posts that I like to congratulate, not the posts that promote becoming a millionaire overnight, the truth is that the best way to make money is to learn and make people learn to earn, this is key to the success of money. It is also important to keep in mind that we never stop learning, we have to know this to be able to apply it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Knowledge is not related to the school in our current era. You can develop yourself by searching on the search platforms and finding good information, especially in the field of trading. You must learn and gain very good experience before entering the field and putting your money in it.

• +3 1

Certainly trading contains a lot of risks, so you must first learn technical analysis and follow good strategies and stick to them in order to be able to make good profits from trading.

You are right my friend, because learning is the basis of success. The more you put effort into searching for learning, the more experience and money you gain, so you must learn from members how to create a valuable and useful post that interests the community, and learn how to trade in order to become a successful trader.

I agree with you, studying is the best way to make a profit in the trading world. Without learning we will not be successful in the crypto world, many of us think that trading is easy because it can be done by buying cheaply and selling when prices are high but trading carries a lot of risks so learning is the key to successful trading. There is a lot to learn about trading, especially beginners if you don't want to lose when trading.

I agree with you
Education is the basis of success in everything
If you want to build a nation, you must have an education, starting with the young and then the adults
When I entered this forum I first started reading about the rules and then started writing comments and posting posts.

• +3 1

We all go through losses in the learning process in commerce, for this reason the key to our success is our effort to learn new things, in this case it is commerce and all its incredible things, for this personal growth in the area is necessary. 

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your kind information this is very valuable for me we can learn a lot of things from reading the other people's comments this is very efficient way and very wide the crypto talk provides us many services we can learn a lot from this platform and we can earn also

• +5 1

Obtaining encrypted currencies is not an easy thing. People must work to collect information and experiences in order to obtain money. It is not possible to work within the investment world without information because it is the basic thing here because there are many scammers working to deceive new members here

• +3 1

Learning is so important in crypto world, Looking for more details about cryptocurrency guides us to knowledge and skills. So we must spend our times on learning more than anything else. So in first step, learn how to trade and also how to research well.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes you're right friend,if at all we want to earn here we have to learn but its quite unfortunate that most of the members are only interested in making earning and not learning,but let's be reminded that we can't make good earning without proper knowledge, so let's try to make learning our habit in this forum 

• +1 1

On 7/16/2020 at 6:09 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Will be caught as a spammer but if you learn about a thing first then use it different site, it be best because you know about the thing properly..so before  write something

These tips are very useful for every beginner who wants to enter the world of trading and investing. We just have to not believe that we will become rich in just one day. Trading is the easiest way to earn profits and without any effort, but it needs a great experience in the world of cryptocurrencies, and ability to analyze the market and know the price trend, so we have to watch some videos on YouTube, and learn some strategies that experts follow, and then we can enter the world of trading.

• +2 1

Yes of course this forum is all about learning. Learning about different things may be it include english grammar or about earning like trading or investing or about how we can do work here and get benefit in different ways so its a great time here.

• +4 1

Yes, learning is the key to success and continuation of any work, but I must take information from reliable sites and expert people, I am new to this forum and I hope to get information that helps me understand this field.

• +1 1

Certainly, learning is the key to success. Learning is the first step to success. When we learn, we will learn about trading and investment skills and earn a lot of money. We must always focus on gaining knowledge until we reach the top of success

• +3 1

Thanks for your topic friend, that's right, we must always keep in mind and as an objective to learn, that is why I like the cryptotalk forum, here I have found different very good topics that help to grow within the world of cryptos, whoever comes to the forum to learn you will find that treasure that is teaching.

You are right, and I think that learning technical analysis of cryptocurrencies will help us greatly in reducing losses and increasing profit opportunities, and adhering to the strategy followed to avoid any major loss, as we must continue reading to increase our experience in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

yes dear without learning we cannot do something and to be honest here we can learn knowledge about trading and can also earn money here