The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

This is good 

I encourage you to look at cryptocurrencies and increase your experience in this field so as not to make mistakes when dealing with them through investment and trading, do not slacken us in any important information in the field of cryptocurrencies 🖤

I agree with you, my friend, we have to learn a lot about this big world. I take a lot of time to learn until I get satisfactory results. I expand my search for successful trading methods and I want to gain full experience to enter this field. Thank you for sharing this useful information.

This is true learning is very important to succeed in our goals that we work on.

But it must be noted that learning should be from sites with useful information as well as from people who have a lot of knowledge and experience

Investment in crypto coins not need any extra skills just know the coins information its enough, but crypto trading not easy its my personal experience recently means two months back I start trading and I invest 100$ in trading, but I do some mistakes and loss my capital then I realized trading not easy, before entire in trading if you have all the terms and conditions of the crypto it has more usful for you.

Yes my dear it is right. You should have knowledge to learn and earn well so I think you see have to know what to invest where to invest and what is this future then I think you can't fail. You will success. For everything you need knowledge.

• +1 1

On 7/16/2020 at 11:13 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Thank you bro for inspiration,before reading this am thinking of quiting but with this your inspirational i proceed,i will continue learnig never tire because there are things that i dont know

Thank you

You will not get crypto lessons in school because there is no curriculum on cryptocurrency, you can learn crypto in this cryptotalk forum, if you want to learn about trading you can open trading topics.the most important thing in self-learning is the passion for learning so that you can continue to acquire new knowledge.

Yes you are right my friend we have many way of earn in crypto currency market example trading, gambling investment, but for you too participated on all this you need more experience and knowledge 

Edited by garbasheshu131211

12 hours ago, ajabe2 said:

We have to learn a lot of things to get success in cryptocurrency. Always be careful about scam websites and avoid scammers by searching well. Without knowledge trading and investment you will ended up to to losses. Therefore, we need to spend times on learning more.

Learning is the best solution for us to succeed in this cryptoworld especially in this forum we need good knowledge about Cryptocurrency and the forum as well in order to remain safe and that is why i suggest we read the forums rules and regulations before commencement of posting.

• +1 1

Really important question because everybody want to earn from online end best way to earn online is learn cryptocurrency. Earning crypto coin is very easy, we just have to give time to learn cryptocurrency.

Really important question because everybody want to earn from online end best way to earn online is learn cryptocurrency. Earning crypto coin is very easy, we just have to give time to learn cryptocurrency.

Agreed with you dear,

What we earn is the co sequence of what we learnt. So first rule to earn is learn something and the grow up with this rule and experience. 

I agree with you  .  with out getting knowledge of any thing we can not complete this  .  this is good chance for us to learn how we invest or trade in crypto currency .  .  so firstly learn about all thing and then start your work .  

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

For trading and investment in cryptocurrency we must get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. We can learn how different forums work, how to identify scammers, and when to invest in cryptocurrency following the trends.

Hi friends,

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

Yes you are right because without learning a particular knowledge you cannot succeed in crypto, however simple tips is very useful and will serve as guide to most of us that are not aware of this of this features.

Edited by Sir Lyman
Network error which lead to double posting.
  • Useful or interesting 1

Yes, it is absolutely necessary for us that we learn the work first and then do it. Trading is a very good platform where we can earn more than a little air but it also requires learning.  Training is such a thing where a person cannot work without C, if you are well learned then you can succeed there. 

Yes . If you wanna handsome amount of earning you have to gain a handsome amount of knowledge too.  Knowledge is basically states the learning phase of crypto , if you wanna earning with crypto you have to learn the basic rules and regulations , how to trade , how to exchabge etc . Or you have a good knowledge of identifying the pricing strategy for almost every coin. If you have a good knowledge about the future and past prices of crypto you can earn maximum.

Yes, you're right . Earning and learning both are important and  crypto given us the opportunity to do these two things together. I'm very happy to work here and it's an honor for me .

Edited by Emmy brown

Yes the best way to earn in crypto is to learn because when you learn,you fine it easy to do the work and you will not see  the difficulties in it,so one need learns about crypto to make the work faster,thanks mates you are welcome.

• +2 1

Yes before you earn money or anything from cryptotl you need to learn and understand the usefulness and the benefits of the plat form and also the way to use it

Crypto currency encompasses lot of knowledge we should not narrow our knowledge in a single domain rather we should be updated with latest technology that evil in crypto currency the are two common activities that are widely used and popular in crypto currency is investing and trading we should learn them very well.

• +1 1

Putting away and bringing in cash isn't simple 

Every one of us needs to do a steady and persistent quest for themes that we can profit by in the field of speculation 

To be an effective broker.

We have to learn the all details and technical terms in crypto world to achieve success in this space. learning more details about cryptocurrency leads us to acquire more knowledge and skills in this field, and after that we can make a lot of money from this technology.

I always accept learning to be the next to me after earning.

Although, the primary aim here is to earn but we can not really achieve that if we are totally not giving it a damn time for learning.

That's just the logic. Learning is directly proportional to earning.

• +1 1

First of all we should learn that how to control our emotions while cryptocurrency trading. Then we should learn about how to choose a suitable coin for trading. After that we have to learn that when is the ideal time to sale it. So cryptocurrency is all about learning. 

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

Hi dear @Calvinpriva I totally agree with you .

Here we learn for earning. Here we learn about the crypto currency and trading . Here we learn how is trading and trading discipline. And here we know about investment.if we have interst for learning and then we learn about his learning 

• +1 1