The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

One thing what you should learn is to control your emotion because emotion plays great role because even if your single second while you close or open a position can gain or lose your capital. So, focus to control emotion then good mindset and learn proper trading course like from start to end.

• +1 1

I find this topic very helpful in such a way that it helps us to improve our thinking skills. We should never stop learning because life comes with every possible changes. 

You are telling right dear, learning is the key of success . According to my opinion I would say that learn how the great business man take risk in investing and trading. A great risk a great profit or maybe a great loss. So don't be fear. 

I think without learning no one can be master in any field of life learning is basic stage of sucess and we all should learn from different resources either it is internet or physical but learning is more important than where from get knowledge.For earning crypto we all should learn abd get knowledge about and shamelessly ask questions from mentors and experts.This is one of the best resource to earn cryptocurrency

especially true , the first-rate manner to earn crypto is to earn cash with it , and this is after you research , the majority want to analyze and recognize how to use crypto , due to the fact we can not simply use crypto through mastering or trading, for crypto to exist we need to be capable of use it that allows you to growth its fee

Trading is what you can get profit from but investment is a long term process and you have to have knowledge about that for investing your money.

Hey mate! You are right.We can earn crypto by learning something new.And we are learning everyday by entering this forum.Because i am a newbie at first i didn't know anything about cryptocurrencies.But when i started this forum.I also start learning day by day about the cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/16/2020 at 1:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

For sure, the person never stops learning until the death, in each step we take in our life we are learning new things and even when we make mistakes. That is why we should always keep learning here about new things while we are working in order to get the full of benefit. So after a year we will find that we have reached a good place of knowledge and a good place in winning money.

Before entering any type of winning money whether it was trading or investing we should read enough about to know how to work correctly and to avoid loosing money as much as we can.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes of course dear friend, it is really a necessary thing to learn about crypto from you want to earn. It means if you want to become a good trader then you should have a better knowledge about the crypto. In this knowledge, you must have to learn first that what is Crypto and how does it work for trade that All basic information will provide a good opportunity to become a good trader.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

In my experience learning must comes first before earning and success in the cryptocurrency industry depends on our knowledge. So I suggest that we must do some bounty tasks to gain some skills and knowledge at the same time we are earning some money.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:58 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

@Calvinpriva It is always pleasing to read your topics because your topics are worth reading, and motivate readers in various ways. As usual, you are right. Learning is the only thing from which we can get knowledge and wisdom. Being a learner is not an easy task, but if we keep learning and be consistent on researching things of our interest, we will be successful one day. So, we should not give up on learning new things.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes definitely  the best way to earn crypto is learning because as much time we spend on searching about crypto as much knowledge we gether. And we know knowledge is power.So start a work when you know all about it.

So first learn how to trade how to invest and selling and buying of coins then do tradung it will give you huge profit. Experience matters a lot. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The best way to profit from digital currencies begins with knowing it first and how it was created. By this I mean that you read first and understand about us from first to now, because these digital currencies have not been finalized knowledge about them. And from the beginning of trading on it and according to your knowledge you will know the best currency of your interest and with deliberation you will learn about other ways to profit from it.

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

45 minutes ago, pacific said:

@Calvinpriva It is always pleasing to read your topics because your topics are worth reading, and motivate readers in various ways. As usual, you are right. Learning is the only thing from which we can get knowledge and wisdom. Being a learner is not an easy task, but if we keep learning and be consistent on researching things of our interest, we will be successful one day. So, we should not give up on learning new things.

Thank you so much, my friend @pacific. Learning is very important because, without knowledge, there is nothing important we can do. There are many things to learn in the crypto world that are important and will help us a lot in making a good income for anyone. But without learning, things will be difficult for many.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I agree with you. Have the current advance knowledge of how earning start and try to learn more from those that made it successful after participation in that project. 

I would say one thing if you not know that how to walk then you can not run. Same if you want to make any investment then you have to get information about that. Crytoyltalk is the best forum which gives us the information for investment and earning.

It requires time and much patience; first you must learn about cryptomonies, their advantages and weaknesses. I think that is the key to get you on the right track in this crypto world

All the points are true especially the third and forth ones , avoiding fear and controling emotions are very important to be able to trade because trading require to use your brain more than anything and should be wise and smart in your decision

Thank you for your advice. I agree with you on these points, and I want to say that the best thing we learn in this forum is how to invest, trade and avoid fraudsters, which is enough information to earn money and keep it safe

Yes , when you learn you will certainly earn, learning in forums like this is an opportunity that many are looking for but don't have the opportunity. So let embrace our opportunity and learn

I appreciate your suggestion as learning is mandatory in every field of life not only cryptotalk or trading without knowledge we can't succeed in any forum because knowledge is power the same condition is in cryptotalk and trading we need to learn here to avoid from losses because trading does not mean only profit. Stay blessed.