Searching for knowledge - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Yes, my friend, one of the most important rules in this forum is that you strive to obtain a good and good reputation, and to obtain this reputation, you have to make your comments useful and valuable so that all other members benefit from them.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

I think we are getting negative levitation because of our mistakes and because of our useless comment and I see some comments of member in which they are not giving any information in there comment they are not talking about the thing that are discussing they are making a different comment in which there writing useless things in this that's why they are getting negative reputations.

• +2 1

Some cryptotalk users give negative reputation to people because they don't know its meaning like newbies and beginners. If you create a topic, it's might not be useful to other members and then they give you negative reputation. 

We should keep the spirt of knowledge search because if we finish this speed inside us then we will surely fall prey to a lot of failures. Knowledge has no limit and knowledge never ends, then we should have the search of knowledge. 

You will get the knowledge and when you think you can do it. We have useless post or topic because member always love to give negative react to a meaningless topic. Your post is useless, not related to the topic or so lame comment. 

If you are here to get knowledge then let me tell you that you are very lucky because this is totally knowledge-based site where you can know about different kind of topics and the reviews by people that are sitting in the far off places of the world.

I think the problem is that people who are unaware about rule and regulations of cryptotalk. They did not follow the rules properly. Crypto is a version of this site as well as it is a learning site. To avoid getting negative reputations we should make good content proper english and no grammatical mistake. knowledge is good if you can be able to understand. We must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. The Crypto Talk is the best earning source of the Crypto Currency.

• +3 1

People must work hard to work to pay them money, and you must make sure that the information provided by the person is published because if it does not conform to the rules and laws, he will get a negative evaluation and this will affect your account in the future

Welcome, my friend
Perhaps you do not abide by all the forum rules because you do not know them
I do not know much about it, but I know that we have to move away from unhelpful topics and read the rest of the topics before we publish the topic. Perhaps it is similar to what we publish in order to avoid repetition and other rules. I hope those who know it will benefit us all.

Hey you will get the knowledge when you think you can do it and we must learn from our mistakes to avoid allowing the sister to your best you publish helpful topics

Every members of the forum have different opinion may be your post is useful for some members of the forum and some members of the forum think your post is useless the important thing is just continue your good work and try to post useful content

• +1 1

Dear colleague I just want to say on this topic that if we create a useful and helpful post and our post is easy words and easy English language then we can get good reputation because if we understand our post then we take good reaction.crypto is best forum for learning and earning and skills English.

It may be due to the weakness of the expressions that you use, as it has led to the idea not reaching the reader, or the text may be long and contain easy words as well as pay attention to the rules and conditions of the forum

• +4 1

Knowledge based work take place here... Because people sitting in different countries are busy in providing their content over here so you can come to know about a number of things as we all think differently....in this way it is right platform for you

• +2 1

You get a negative reputation if your English is poor, such as making mistakes in creating a post or comment, and also if your post is frequent on the forum
Or your post has no meaning and you should read the forum rules carefully
  And good luck

Welcome dear this platform.  If you work here and more time spend this platform then you earn and learn . You search knowledge and gain experience.  It's better for you.  Thanks everyone. 

• +1 1

I do not know much about this topic because I am still new to this forum, but through my experience I see that you stay away from publishing useless topics and publish useful topics with useful content so that the largest segment of society can respond to it.

Try to learn from your mistakes then you will gain knowledge.Try to make a useful post for positive reputation.Have patience and work hard.Good luck!

• +2 1

I don't have enough information
But I read more than one publication on the same topics
The bad reputation comes whether the post is redundant or useless.

But I can see you have much reputations than your posts. We should see this in positive. Because negative reactions cheer us to make our future posts more informative and attracted. We should give thank who find our mistakes. I think we should always to make our post more useful rather than fearing the negative reactions. Thanks for the post mate. 

Welcome to the forum Cryptotalk. You have to give your best to post useful topics and knowledge about the crypto and main thing never write post very short. Work with good content, write simple words with grammatical then you received positive reaction also.Try to create, easy to understand but constructive posts on this forum. 

• +1 1

Firstly, welcome to you in this platform. You have to give your best to post useful topics and knowledge about the crypto and main thing never write post very short. The most typical reason for negative reputation is the useless for your post. Try to bring value to the forum and you will get so many positive reactions that the negative ones won't matter. We must learn from our mistake for us to grow.

• +4 1

For commenting at any topic we must make a good research.we should share such knowledge which would be beneficial for all members.we should try to use good and useful english language.

The reason for your negative reputation may be that you create posts that are not understood or that some people consider difficult for him, so he gave you a negative reputation, or there may be a difference in views in some discussions. This may cause you to gain a negative reputation and also share incomplete information that may lead It also means that you get a negative reputation.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, Actually I am new here and don't know much about the crypto world. I need advice from experienced members and I hope they guide you on the right way to get the reputation of J