Searching for knowledge - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Negative reputation may occures when you don't know how to write or if your topic is not good and catchy for good reputation you must choose the catchy topic and content must be outstanding another way of getting bad reputation may be your writing method may be your composing is not accurate or may be you try to become professional composer that results in Jargon so the bad reputation .

I am sure that you are going to get a lot of knowledge here because the forum is filled with a lot of people who are well versed in crypto. So you will meet a lot of people here and learn so much from them. You can also use YouTube as a tool to improve your skills about crypto by following channels of professional crypto investors.

You can get a lot of knowledge and experience from sites like this one. You should be very careful as there are lots of scammers out there that are spreading fake informations. However we can learn from this forum and also verified YouTube channels.

Search for knowledge is a good activity.we should get it from where we find knowledge.google is a good site for searching knowledge of any type.so we should always tried our best to gain knowledge instead of wasting time in useless activities.

I think there are many sites where you can search about knowledge. You can easily learn knowledge. But cryptotalk forum is the best for gain knowledge about crypto currency. You can easily learn from experienced members.

Cryptotalk is perfect platforum for those who are fond of searching knowledge. Except of it if you talk about nagitive reputation and ask why it happens when reader feel difficulty to understand topic of content. They give nagitive reputation for wasting their time. In your case I guess grammatical issue resolve it. No matter if you have this deficiency but matter is if you will not try to fix. Good luck

These words are key when you want to achieve great things, you have to seek as much knowledge as possible, that's right. In the area you want to develop, stay in a state of learning in all that you want to achieve, and you will see that very soon you will achieve great things. Never try to be good at many things, try to be good at something specific and it will be easier.

This crypto give us many useful things i learned many knowledge from this forum. This forum is full from useful knowledge. I search and learn many knowledge from this forum. it help me more

I don't think that If your post is according to the rules and regulations of the forum and has good content and information would get any negative reputation. If someone is doing that you can report to the moderator about the issue so that such irresponsible people should be restricted from the forum.

• +1 1

When we get negative reaction it means that our posts are useless. And sometimes peoples gives you negative reaction without any reason. It is really difficult to tolerate them.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Thanks for sharing the post. We can share our experience to other members. Other member have to share our experience to other new beginner. It is very helpful to earn money.

It takes a knowledgeable person to stay on a platform and get the job done and how I react if I don’t think those who give you a negative reputation read your post

When you drive, you gain knowledge and when you think you can do it, you need to make sure that you have the best effort that can prove that you can't do it right when you can't keep up with the little you have. Keep the idea.

Without knowledge there is nothing.you are not of any worth if you don't utilize knowledge in better way.I suggest you to be grammatically correct. You make it some negative reputation but it doesn't mean you need to stop it actually mean you need to correct some of your mistakes. Try to create usefulness in your topics and replies. You should know well about the topic or reply which you are giving to the respective post.

There are a lot of members in this forum and each member has his own opinions, regardless of how important your topic is, but some will like it and others will not, so you must adhere to the rules of the forum and prefer to publish easy but constructive and useful topics and pay attention to grammatical mistakes and so you will not get a bad reputation. 

Do not let this discourage you from being discouraged .. Perhaps the posts were not understood and may not depend on the correct foundations and rules in this forum ... Work to simplify the idea and persevere in good posts and you will get positive feedback ...

• +1 1

Dear friend 

First welcome to in this websites the cryptotalk very helpful for searching knowledge and experience it is gave lot of money in free time in any where I am very happy to work here because I am a poor man 

Thank you 

You should create good posts which are easily understand able, then we get good reputation and we will be able to get good profit. So create useful posts for good money. 

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Well!,you see we all have different thoughts,ideas and our perspective of viewing things differs,so the post that seems useful and sensible to you might seems in useful and absurd to someone,and you don't expect that person to give you positive rating!,so let's try to improve our contents quality

Sister, be patient and calmful and don't worry about this behavior of people. You should learn maximum knowledge of English and grammar and be careful about the rules and regulations of this platform. You shouldn't perform any mistake in writing a content. People should also avoid by giving negative feedback on the posts because in this platform we are all family and we must realize each other. 

This is the first problem of the newbie members in this forum. First your blog and your topics. Because this site wents unique and relative topics and comments. And your English. So you can batter your English. 

16 hours ago, Tahir shah said:

@Dorjoy12

Yes dear you are absolutely right.when you creat a useless post them your reputation decrease the does not appreciate your post not give comments.so it is important to get more information and knowledge about this.knowldege is key of success.

@Tahir shah ofcourse mate because it is the rule here that no one can do spamming here .. And you know well that how to avoid spamming is make useful content according to the  topic information.. ..

Hi bro,i think you also new at this platform.i think your main problem is english language.bro,there are hundreds of apps by which we can learn english.moreovern you should take coaching classes for english learning.good luck please react of you like my post

Mathelda.j

hello friend I want to tell you that we should search about the things we don't know first of all we should learn about the cryptotalk and how its work because the rules and regulations are very streak of cryptotalk we can search it on this platform because everyone is shared their experience in the shape of topics embossed so we should concern on the topics and read carefully the comments of the people on that first so will able to work very efficiently on crypto talk