Searching for knowledge - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Learning never stop we learn everyday because nobody is perfect. Do your own research and post relevant and useful topics that will help the credibility of this forum and your comments should be up-to standard and also have the willingness to work in this platform 

Dear friend we get negative reputation because the content we use in our post not informative and people think useless our post so if we want to make good post so we should increase our knowledge capabilities a lot. We should try to make good post.

I am joined here for gaining a lot of knowledge, I found this platform from a Google search. And it is true that this  forum pays us a lot of for our contents. We should be proper use this forum. Many members are creating too low quality posts. Actually they do not know how to keep the forum safe and clean. But it is our duty to keep the forum clean and safe because the forum gives us so many opportunities.

Dear mate first of all welcome here to thisgreat forum . I'm new here but I understand that we will be improve our grammar.and when we create any topic we will get deep knowledge about this 

. thanks.

This is really a good question I am still wondering why my posts get deleted even the Ii follow all the community guide lines , but still not get any proper or satisfactory answer if someone have kindly comment back

It's not surprise that a negative reputation is bad for business.negative reactions are impossible to avoid,but actual price tage attached to a company trust is rarely calculate.I think getting bad reputation how with members understand your posts.

when you indicate those who find themselves spamming adverse premiums subsequently we can easily complete it will always document those to admins and also they can do precisely what is desired, although when you indicate on the whole you should hunt for the modern announcement, also, to write about the item with your own technique, to generate the item within an uncomplicated dialect and so all people can certainly fully grasp the item, it is the most important thing that can stay clear of people adverse name

Initially, welcome in the CryptoTalk, you may get some negative standing because of certain mistakes in your posts. Attempt to stay away from these slip-ups in your forthcoming posts and read the crypto rules. 

Reason of negitive reputation is based on post quality. It you want to give positive reputation you need to get more knowledge about the topic. Without learning you can't write unique contents. With the help of informative content you can get more benefits and experience about cryptotalk.

Quotation is very much in a knight, for example, if you have posted, then that post will not be a cryptocurrency at all, then it will definitely take a lot of time for people to have interest in it. 

You have to make a post which is also very popular and it is expressing the fame of all the people. If this happens then gets reputations and goes much further and if it does not, then it gets positive negative recording and is done 

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Dude i think all of the members who are here have different opinions sometimes someone like your point of view and some people will not like it so its depend on the opinions and also on the content you provide in your posts...

• +3 1

When searching for knowledge you need to think wide and read wide, looking out for  any clues and answer that might help in your search for knowledge, readers are leaders and no matter the situation you are in you can adapt because readers have searched and learned from their everyday living, React if you find this post helpful and follow so we share share knowledge on how to make ourselves better.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Johnwayne23 said:

When searching for knowledge you need to think wide and read wide, looking out for  any clues and answer that might help in your search for knowledge, readers are leaders and no matter the situation you are in you can adapt because readers have searched and learned from their everyday living, React if you find this post helpful and follow so we share share knowledge on how to make ourselves better.

You right @Johnwayne23 knowledge is so important and necessary. Knowledge is power and the key, so that the reason you supposed to help and show any newbie the way when there doing it wrong.

i believe in knowledge,I believe in help and I believe in cryptotalk

• +1 1

I would like to welcome you to the this great forum, I will just say you have to keep trying harder with your daily post and avoid mistakes you wouldn't know where those mistakes are coming which is leading to you getting a negative reputation so work harder and don't let yourself down

Yes, of course we have to search for knowledge and we get this search through our service and in this service we do it by using our knowledge from different types of knowledge of this platform and thus we continue to comment on different posts.  Which becomes useful and wise.  Which carry the identity of our knowledge.  So this is how we find knowledge from this platform.

Let your post constructive and understanding for the members of this forum..learning never stops, we learn everyday your post should be positive with good contents

We usually get negative reputation if we have useless post or topic beacause member always love to give negative reach to a meaninless topic. There is so many reasonbfor you to get a negetive rates.the worst reason that a get negetive rates is that someone just spamming negative rates. Others experience this. The most typical reason is your post is useless not realeted tobthe topic or lame comment.            

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

I never get negative reputation and I think Sometime by mistake people give you negative reputation and sometime I also have breast negative reputation button so never feel sad by seeing negative reputation and always try your best.

• +1 1

Knowledge is non stop thing at any stage of age we need knowledge of different topics and now searching the knowledge on online platform is common so always provide good and effective knowledge that would be help others and not bad for others .

Hello friends you need to create great posts and accurate data and you will get great status and positive evaluation. In the off chance that your posts are effective and accurate and you have received a negative evaluation on them, you can post and report that you have exceeded the price limit and are unnecessary for evaluation.

The member who gave you a negative rating may have found your subject irrelevant and of no use to him, and in any case anyone has the right to express his opinion within the terms of the forum, but let's say that you get a lot of negative rating, here it can be intentional, but don't worry, the officials will pay attention to this and will certainly guarantee your rights.

I think it's good to search for knowledge rather then reputation of popularity. When we want to get more publicity we have to get more knowledge and skilled so that we get more popularity as well as repute. 

Dear fellow your post is very well and you should gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and you should always create the useful posts that is why you can get more reputation and you should gain more and more knowledge and knowledge is a key to success and without knowledge you cannot become successful.

Basically, when you don't post or comment according to the rules of the forum, if your spelling is wrong, if the writing system is complicated, if you comment without matching the topics, the members have a negative rating.  However, if you get a negative rating after observing everything, I think you should talk to the moderators of the forum.