Searching for knowledge - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

From the outset welcome to you here . 

Furthermore I think the issue is from your English , the vast majority of the individuals here don't have the foggiest idea how to compose English in the right manner ! 

I prescribe you brother to utilize Grammarly it's accessible for PC and Mobile telephone it could assist you with composing effectively

• +2 1

Searching for anything is best idea if we want to write on any topic then we search on that topic because if we don't search we write our own idea and maybe we are at wrong because it is also saying that an error to men so it's our responsibility we search first and then we write or speak on any topic. 

A lot of people in this forum may disagree with me because there may be several different views in a society. That is why some people who do not agree with your opinion express their confession by giving negative reputation. But you should not give up and you keep working.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think it is discouraging act. 

When the rule and regulations are followed then why we do negative reactions it shows we are biased to the person or jealous because of the person's work.

So please be humble and kind and do the thing that prove you professional and sensible.

Thank you dears!

Always try to post your comment or tooic in very simple and understandable content. If you have post any topic according to rules and regulations, so it not possible negative reputation. 

@Ashsh

it might be a coincidence unless you are getting dislikes regularly on your useful posts, only then you should talk to admins about the issue. no matter what the situation is, you should keep the rules at the back of your head so you don't forget them and make a mistake when writing your posts.

To search for knowledge about the new cryptocurrency that is emerging in the world is why I joined this forum and I'm ready to do whatever it takes to gain this knowledge because I think it is for my own good

If you are searching  for knowledge  than you are at right place.  Here you can learn more about things..  Your English  vocabulary  knowledge  will increase here .  So before start the work you should know about the topic

Yes you are right most of the time negative reputation or reactions or rating is given to you when your content is not really a good content. This happens due to lack of knowledge. If you search before posting you will have more than enough idea of what you are posting and will be a useful information for the reader as well.

Knowledge is everything in this world without knowledge we cannot be a successful man in any field. We should search for getting more knowledge research in the topic in which we have to study. You should always post meaningful articles in this platform.

Dear friend if you are interested in crypto and you are seeking knowledge about cryptocurrencies and their trading market then you are on right forum. This forum will help you to understand every concept you wanna clear.

Always search for knowledge. Seeking knowledge about good things definitely enriches us. Nobody can snatch away the knowledge we have .So we should never stop searching for it.

Some knowledge came to us eventually without searching.Never ever stop searching knowledge because there are many things around us which we are ignorant of.

To begin with you remind the rules and instrucation of crypticalk.if you post which incorporate harmfull information which isn't reasonable for this site you get negative reputation.people see your post on the off chance that they get it your post and they think its usefull for other individuals they grant you positive notoriety and something else they donate you negative notoriety.

Yeah, from common sense, we can understand that if someone puts a bad point on you, it's because they believe the material isn't worth it, but there's another explanation, and because's that usually on the internet, there are people who only devote themselves to irritating stuff, and maybe that's the case. They're all using it to destroy reputations.

We should improve our English for creating topics. By following all the rules negitive reputations often comes. It may be due to that everyone has their own opinion. He may find something which shouldn't be in your topic.

• +3 1

Yes my dare friend, you may get some negative reputation die to some errors in your posts because if our post have no quality, does not have any sense and grammatically wrong it comes with negative reputation. So please try to avoid these mistakes in your incoming posts and read the forum rules. Thanks

Well I think we should search information and knowledge about this forum because without knowledge we can't write anything else. So Getting reputation is necessary for money. So we should try to discover new ideas and knowledge.

To avoid negative reputation you post must be with good content and have logic. Most of the begginers in this forum get negative reputation because of their language. Most of the begginers don't know to use proper english. Our post should be useful and helpful to other group members in this platform. Otherwise you'll have to face the negative reputation from others.

I think you wrote irrelevant material that does not relate to the topic or what you wrote that was not hot topic that's way your reputation went down or your writing english is weak and you could not have written accuret english or there was plagiarism issue.so you need to write everything carefully.

This is really a productive option for the people to make good money staying home and spending time on internet.to this forum I don't have much knowledge about the forum. So I am searching on the forum to get knowledge about the forum. I am reading different topics. I am reading comments of the senior members. I have learnt rules of the forum.its s great platform for knowledge, you will learn and earn at the same time. In this platform, you will be able to write Contents and much more English vocabulary. You will go through other experiences also

We all are searching for knowledge and knowledge is endless. If you wanted to become successful in your life you should never stop learning. Because the more you learn the more you can earn.

• +2 1

Adherence to the rules and laws does not cause us to avoid a negative reputation because it is the members that give the reputation, not the admins.

Therefore, the problem with the quality of the posts and the information they contain may be that your posts are duplicated or copied by others.

Hello my friend, I am new here, but after moving between many topics and responses to them, there are topics that are not of high value and it is a waste of time. I know that everyone seeks to obtain the gains, but the useless topic will stand in the way of the pleasure that we will get from gaining valuable knowledge and information. And all of us will not be happy to waste our time on topics that will not help us in relation to the forum and cryptocurrencies .

I think it is a good habit.By gain knowledge we can shine in life and it is very important for us also in our ay to day life.It is very easy to gain knowledg. Now a days we can get knowledge every where.