Your Go-To App for Day-Trading Cryptocurrency - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kononenko.Ivan

Your Go-To App for Day-Trading Cryptocurrency

3 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

The post did seem like quite an interesting trading app, however after reviewing the comment in here as well it seems that it has a very bad trust score and there are many members here who are skeptical of giving this app access to your funds, which can be quite dangerous and from what i see as well, there has been no guarantee of safety. Therefore i think for now i will stay away from this trading app and hope that this status changes in the future. 

Trust score is rather not very objective as for me. I have never heard of such a service. Above, I described how safe our application is. Try it yourself and you will understand how easy it is to trade cryptocurrencies from your phone on more than 20 exchanges!

We guarantee the safety of your data inside our application!

I have heard a lot about this application, but honestly, I have never used and tried it because I prefer to use the trading field on websites only, and I rely on the yobit platform only to complete my trading operations

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 28.08.2020 at 23:43, Nezar said:

I have heard a lot about this application, but honestly, I have never used and tried it because I prefer to use the trading field on websites only, and I rely on the yobit platform only to complete my trading operations

Just try Good Crypto App. You will find that this is the best and fastest way to trade cryptocurrencies. You can not worry about security, I described all the methods of securing our users above, we have the most innovative technologies for securing user accounts. Just download the Good Crypto App and you will forget about other trading methods!

The app could be good but not necessary, I can make the trading on the exchange i am using directly. I make use of google doc to make a spread sheet and list all the coins I am investing on or even tracking the price, and also making use applications like coinmarketcap to track cryptocurrencies. I think i like the old fashion way. 

Thank you for sharing this app and am hearing it for my first time. Hope this app is legal because there are many crypto projects and most of them are not safe. They can run for a small time and later they become scammers.

It's look good but the main problem is security. No one want to give assess to their trading accounts and their crypto wallets.  When there are their own apps of exchanges then why need to use your app. 

• +3 1

this is really well if we can access all exchages through one app , I see that swapzila also have same concept . 

this is stills a new project I start using it whenever it getting old and trusted . thanks for sharing such a great platform .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The app seems to have beautiful cretarial if it meets as you give its reviews but I'm not trusting the app until i test it on my phone if its has meets to its standard according to your review

I have had good experience with Bitcoin Blast; It is a basic application in which you have to combine colors, it is downloaded by Google Play and as a reward they give you BTC; They are a line of games which all offer rewards in BTC

Interesting application but still I remain with my opinion, I use only the official applications of the exchange itself for trading. I don't want to trust my assets to a third party and then my health is more expensive. Although even exchanges hack and steal your assets.Safety is paramount.

• +2 1

Thanks a lot, but I can't even trust the centralized exchanges to securely hold my funds, I wouldn't trust an outside 3rd party to do so. In addition, according to google analytics this application has a very low confidence index. I think I'll abstain.

Good topic, but when i check the application in appstore i find a lot of good reviews, however, they are too good, seems to be fake feedbacks. like bots.

the application is quite fast, very safe and has a very beautiful design as organized all very successful the application should throw some more for computer I look forward to

This software appears very good, in fact, I do now no longer want to strive buying and selling programs and better, rather the usage of the reliable web sites I will download this software and attempt it for the primary time due to the fact the idea appears good

On 7/13/2020 at 7:31 PM, Kononenko.Ivan said:

Improve your performance by utilizing our all-in-one cryptocurrency trading app. Use the app as a single interface to trade on any exchange, and monitor the state of your portfolio across all accounts and wallets in real-time.

@Kononenko.Ivan This application seems useful to save time and enhance experience in analyzing crypto, it is good for crypto users, crypto investors, traders and people who rely on cryptocurrency in their daily lives to manage all their trading on any crypto exchange. I got a lot of information about cryptocurrency from this forum and happy to see this topic that helps to monitor and improve performance with just a single application. I will try this application once I have a good asset for investing and trading in cryptocurrencies. 

For me, I use only the official applications of the exchange itself for trading, I don't want to trust my assets to a third party and then my health is more expensive.

• +1 1

This cryptocurrency is good for us It's really a helpful platform. If we learn more about crypto than we get more knowledge about this forum rules and you have to make sure about the forum rules for all.

I saw your application on play store It looks right, but I don't know Qadri's house using it So tell your details about it here How to use the case And what are its features 

I have not idea about this application, yes it seems good with good design, but I think now the majority of old and trusted website exchange platform have their own application. So if I want to use a such application to do the trade I will access the website exchange and from there I will download their official application, to avoid any false or fake application.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yep it's great. Amd this is secure and going to success. I mean achieving success day by day. This will be profitable for all of us and this is easy to understand as compare to IQ opinion and others.

Thanks bro for such a useful platform I have checked it in play store most of the reviews are positive I also want to try it . But cryptotalk is still best.

I personally think it is good idea to use the real app of the exchange which one you are using to make trades and that will be good because you can close and open the trade with that and it will be in your hand where ever you go.