Your Go-To App for Day-Trading Cryptocurrency - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kononenko.Ivan

Your Go-To App for Day-Trading Cryptocurrency

image.thumb.png.a868936bf35586efa8f1d5d6ecaf09be.png

Improve your performance by utilizing our all-in-one cryptocurrency trading app. Use the app as a single interface to trade on any exchange, and monitor the state of your portfolio across all accounts and wallets in real-time.

Check, compare and monitor market data

Check real-time and historic aggregated prices across 1,500+ cryptocurrencies and 20+ exchanges.

Trade on all exchanges, from one device

One of the most feature-rich cryptocurrency apps is always in your pocket, allowing you to avoid the inconvenience of multiple logins and constantly open exchange tabs.

Cryptocurrency portfolio management

Automatically monitor the state of your entire crypto holdings, including assets on exchanges, in wallets and even active positions.

Advanced order types

Ever dream of having a proper stop-loss on Binance? With GoodCrypto, you can put a stop-limit, stop-market or a trailing-stop order on any exchange.

Who We Are

The team behind GoodCrypto has been building advanced high-frequency trading systems for over a decade, having started on Wall Street and expanded to crypto in 2017. Technology that powers the Good Crypto platform is also used for running quantitative trading algorithms that trade a meaningful percentage of the crypto market.

Denis Popov
Denis Popov

Cofounder

Maksim Hramadtsou
Maksim Hramadtsou

Cofounder

Do you want to know any questions about the application or give your feedback? Then go to our telegram chat, we are already waiting for you there!
Edited by Kononenko.Ivan
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 4

Thanks but platform is looking like a new one. I have checked your app on PlayStore, most of reviews are good however I am not sure they are potential users or not. Anyway, let me test your application on my Android phone. If it is the best to give satisfactory services with high security, I never hesitate to make positive reviews on it. Thanks a lot 😊

• +1 2
  • +2 2

So, this app manages our crypto exchange accounts and we have to provide them access to our funds. Thanks but I can't even trust the centralized exchanges to securely hold my funds, I wouldn't trust an outside 3rd party to do so. Although lately I've seen many similar apps. How can we know if this is secure anyway? 

Edited by BTC Future
  • +3 1

This application looks very good, in fact, I do not like to try trading applications and better, instead using the official websites I will download this application and try it for the first time because the idea seems good

As long as the application doesn't require or have access to inside personal Exchange account (which I doubt), with a lot of positive reviews on the app, I think I can give it a try sometimes. If not, please excuse me and thank you for introducing this app but it is not safe for my cardiac heath.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Ok thanks for informing about the project and i have seen the the app UI. You do have features in the app as you said and almost all exchanges are there that we used mainly and are popular. But do we need to create account for every exchange or just a account of your company? 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 14.07.2020 at 16:41, Whited35 said:

Thanks but platform is looking like a new one. I have checked your app on PlayStore, most of reviews are good however I am not sure they are potential users or not. Anyway, let me test your application on my Android phone. If it is the best to give satisfactory services with high security, I never hesitate to make positive reviews on it. Thanks a lot 😊

Download and use! This is the best cryptocurrency app on the market. You will not regret! So we look forward to your positive feedback!

Join us in a chat in a telegram, where we discuss all the most interesting from the world of cryptocurrencies and can also offer some new feature for the application!

On 03.08.2020 at 13:54, BTC Future said:

So, this app manages our crypto exchange accounts and we have to provide them access to our funds. Thanks but I can't even trust the centralized exchanges to securely hold my funds, I wouldn't trust an outside 3rd party to do so. Although lately I've seen many similar apps. How can we know if this is secure anyway? 

All connections are encrypted, all services are encrypted and protected by the firewalls

The platform encrypts all the connections to secure the trading experience of every user. All the service modules of Good Crypto app are encrypted and protected by firewalls

This structure grants us with the necessary level of confidence that our users can trade in secure and safe environment without any risks of malicious third party actions.

Soon we will have a security page on our website, which will contain all the detailed information about the security of the application!

All data is protected And the Good Crypto app makes trading much easier. You just try it and you won't regret it!

If you want to ask a question to the founders of the application, you can do it in our chat in telegram.

On 03.08.2020 at 18:01, Zaino34 said:

This application looks very good, in fact, I do not like to try trading applications and better, instead using the official websites I will download this application and try it for the first time because the idea seems good

This app will change your trading! With it, you will be able to monitor prices and create orders much faster!

Download and enjoy! We are waiting for your review in the market! And feedback in our telegram chat.

• +1 2

On 06.08.2020 at 15:04, Raqeebzy said:

As long as the application doesn't require or have access to inside personal Exchange account (which I doubt), with a lot of positive reviews on the app, I think I can give it a try sometimes. If not, please excuse me and thank you for introducing this app but it is not safe for my cardiac heath.

Our application guarantees complete safety of your data! Therefore, use it and you can not worry about the safety of your information!

We look forward to a positive review from you, because you will definitely like it!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 minutes ago, Kononenko.Ivan said:

All connections are encrypted, all services are encrypted and protected by the firewalls

The platform encrypts all the connections to secure the trading experience of every user. All the service modules of Good Crypto app are encrypted and protected by firewalls

This structure grants us with the necessary level of confidence that our users can trade in secure and safe environment without any risks of malicious third party actions.

image.png.0f2e349a38f02687a73be1ad6578f213.png

Convince them first. 

https://www.scamdoc.com/view/315544

• -5 1

On 10.08.2020 at 18:53, JohanDonne said:

It is a simple service that you can use to handle multiple websites and exchanges, but do it need the passwords for each website ? Do you have to give the permissions? If yes, don't go for that.

It is enough to enter the api key from the exchange with which you want to trade! He will be completely safe!

Just try it - you will love it!

10 hours ago, Ridam said:

Ok thanks for informing about the project and i have seen the the app UI. You do have features in the app as you said and almost all exchanges are there that we used mainly and are popular. But do we need to create account for every exchange or just a account of your company? 

Unfortunately, at the moment you have to connect your existing exchange account to be able to trade via GoodCrypto. However, our v.2.0 will provide an opportunity to open an account directly with GoodCrypto to trade on all the largest crypto exchanges.

5 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Convince them first. 

This service is very strange!

We already have more than 15 thousand users who trade in our application every day and are happy with everything!

You will not find a single complaint on the Internet about the unsaved data in the Good Crypto application!

8 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Convince them first. 

All personal data, which is sent to Good Crypto is encrypted immediately. To access this information, the user should be the creator of this data entry in Good Crypto platform database

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Kononenko.Ivan said:

Our application guarantees complete safety of your data! Therefore, use it and you can not worry about the safety of your information!

We look forward to a positive review from you, because you will definitely like it!

That still doesn't answers my question. I checked on your application and I really like the interface, planning on using it and give positive credit for sure. Using exchanges through normal browsers is safe because the they don't ask or have access to your accounts directly, can your app guarantee the same? And what do you say about your negative reviews?.

• +1 2

@BTC Future. Oh well, you can always trust me on that. I won't risk my investment because I seek some little form of convenience. I wasn't being supportive or against the project either. I just want to be sure it isn't a scam so I can give my little support and also readers of this thread a review of the app since we are communicating with the application representative directly. 

It looks fishy and I won't use it or advice anyone to use it until that is clear.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

II won't use it or advice anyone to use it until that is clear.

I never said it is a scam, I asked some things I found. Perhaps this was a mistake but the reaction of was a bit extreme one time writting with increased size on his text and another time giving -5. Anyway.

[edit]: Perhaps someone else disliked. I won't go further. The second reply I got was proper.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I never said it is a scam, I asked some things I found. Perhaps this was a mistake but the reaction of this guy was extreme one time writting with increased size on his text like he wants to shout at someone asking a legit question and another time giving -5. Anyway I looked and won't look again. I don't care for people that have this kind of reactions. Terrible in my opinion.

Let's say we are saying the same thing in different ways. If he actually is the giver of such rating after the harmless question then something is seriously fishy. Apart from the link you provided, I didn't see any review on the application even on crypto pilot which makes me wonder if is even considered as all. That's what I said until it is clear, we should avoid it. You could say I am on the same neutral ground as you for now. 

I won't hesitate to give positive response on it if I see it is safe and negative if it untrusted.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

I accepted the second reply and was about to type something positive, yet -5. Perhaps someone else gave it and I'm in wrong here.

I've checked this project and it seems they are developing for a while now. There is no accussation about them, the team members even passed KYC for an ICO that probably didn't manage anything as it happened in 2018 when it had no chance because of the bear market. They seem to be working during this time. I don't think they are a scam but it is up to everyone to do their own research.

New upgrade has made it is impossible to know who rate your post, probably not the OP in your case. I understand you though but I don't want to judge by instant redemption; good thing you looked up on the application and found some thing useful. I will likely use the app but First do my personal research. 

3RD Law of cryptocurrency: DYOR (DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH) 

• Useful or interesting 2

15 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

That still doesn't answers my question. I checked on your application and I really like the interface, planning on using it and give positive credit for sure. Using exchanges through normal browsers is safe because the they don't ask or have access to your accounts directly, can your app guarantee the same? And what do you say about your negative reviews?.

Our platform takes cybersecurity super serious and has a number of ongoing security practices applied:

- Immediate encryption of all APIs and user data; 

- Distribution and separation of all connections; 

- Ongoing self-hosted bug bounty to ensure the maximum level of protection.

Good Crypto doesn’t hold any private keys of users.

Similarly, Good Crypto doesn’t require users to deposit funds to any application-related wallets (basically any wallets which you will be able to find in the app). All the app functions can be executed via API of exchanges and don’t require funds transfer with Good Crypto as an intermediary or acceptor of assets.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I never said it is a scam, I asked some things I found. Perhaps this was a mistake but the reaction of was a bit extreme one time writting with increased size on his text and another time giving -5. Anyway.

[edit]: Perhaps someone else disliked. I won't go further. The second reply I got was proper.

Our platform takes cybersecurity super serious and has a number of ongoing security practices applied:

Similarly, Good Crypto doesn’t require users to deposit funds to any application-related wallets (basically any wallets which you will be able to find in the app). All the app functions can be executed via API of exchanges and don’t require funds transfer with Good Crypto as an intermediary or acceptor of assets.

8 hours ago, SilverF said:

Without a doubt it is an "innovative" application to be able to manage everything from a single place sounds fantastic, but the security does not convince me or I tried to do this, I will investigate about it, since it sounds interesting, maybe it will improve with time.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Bro, I didn't rate you that way, and the text was just pasted from the site and I forgot to turn off formatting.

Our application is pleased with any reasoned review of our product. Ask any questions about it, and we will answer everything!

Let's live in peace and friendship!

• +5 1

7 minutes ago, Kononenko.Ivan said:

Bro, I didn't rate you that way, and the text was just pasted from the site and I forgot to turn off formatting.

Thanks, I thought about it and I had wrong impression. I did take a look on the platform and it seems to have much potential. Wish you good luck. I bookmarked and will try when I find time.

19 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Let's say we are saying the same thing in different ways. If he actually is the giver of such rating after the harmless question then something is seriously fishy. Apart from the link you provided, I didn't see any review on the application even on crypto pilot which makes me wonder if is even considered as all. That's what I said until it is clear, we should avoid it. You could say I am on the same neutral ground as you for now. 

I won't hesitate to give positive response on it if I see it is safe and negative if it untrusted.

@Raqeebzy

What is a crypto pilot?

Our application is now completely free while we are working on the functional, soon there will be many more features and some of them will already be paid ...

And we are just starting the marketing of the application, can you advise what crypto resources you read so that one day you will read about us there?)

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

How can you trade in several platforms through one application, this means that you must give the application access to your account, and I do not think this is a wise move.

• +2 1

On 22.08.2020 at 23:18, iloveyobit said:

How can you trade in several platforms through one application, this means that you must give the application access to your account, and I do not think this is a wise move.

You need to provide only API key. And as soon as you enter your API key, it is encrypted by the platform. The algorithm of encryption is designed in a way that it would require account verification of its creator to read the data

Also all personal data, which is sent to Good Crypto is encrypted immediately. To access this information, the user should be the creator of this data entry in Good Crypto platform database. 

On 23.08.2020 at 08:30, Jacob Thoms said:

Wao it seems to be something much more interesting than coming trading apps and sites I request you to also make a video on the tutorial of trading on this apo so that we will get most of it

We are already in the process of developing a video tutorial for the application. But it's simple and you can easily understand all of our unique features.

So try it!

12 hours ago, umarfakhar3 said:

Thanks for sharing this application best i think was advance order type was a new feature i haven't been so familiar with this im gonna definitely check this.

Waiting for your review !

4 hours ago, Mohammad12308272 said:

I think this app is good.  Because since the cryptocurrency app is so good.  I will definitely give it a try.  Thank you so much for the details.

That is why we are called Good Crypto))

We are waiting for your review and feedback in our telegram chat!

• +1 2

21 hours ago, Kononenko.Ivan said:

You need to provide only API key. And as soon as you enter your API key, it is encrypted by the platform. The algorithm of encryption is designed in a way that it would require account verification of its creator to read the data

Also all personal data, which is sent to Good Crypto is encrypted immediately. To access this information, the user should be the creator of this data entry in Good Crypto platform database. 

We are already in the process of developing a video tutorial for the application. But it's simple and you can easily understand all of our unique features.

So try it!

Waiting for your review !

That is why we are called Good Crypto))

We are waiting for your review and feedback in our telegram chat!

I know that they will not be able to withdraw your money for sure, but by making this code available, this means that anyone or a hacker can tamper with your balance as he wants.

6 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

I know that they will not be able to withdraw your money for sure, but by making this code available, this means that anyone or a hacker can tamper with your balance as he wants.

• +1 1

The post did seem like quite an interesting trading app, however after reviewing the comment in here as well it seems that it has a very bad trust score and there are many members here who are skeptical of giving this app access to your funds, which can be quite dangerous and from what i see as well, there has been no guarantee of safety. Therefore i think for now i will stay away from this trading app and hope that this status changes in the future. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769