Facing Error in Forum - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Facing Error in Forum

it is not only you , first time i made an account on phone i faced this problem but when i moved to work on computer i never faced this problem not to forget that it is much easier to  use the forum on it , and this also goes for yobit.net website , since the size of screen is very small on phones compared to pc so  sometimes it take you long time to do a trade on a phone while it may take few seconds on a pc 

the only solution to this problem is show the tab in desktop mode , it won't be as fast as pc but still much better than regular phone show mode

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I think this problem is due to your IP!
Make sure that your country is not from the banned countries here! Because as we know there are 7 undesirable countries here because members who are from these countries provide inappropriate content to the forum!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I face this problem only when I use the phone browser all the time,if I can fix I need to turn on the desktop info my phone and the problem is fixed, I think they don't support mobile versions because of security they says 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend encountered the same type of error many times but it worked after the network changed and personally I like Chrome because it has enabled me to work successfully on this platform without any problems so far

• +2 1

On somr instances it might be the site server or it might be the usage on the Mobile site, as it's best this days to use on a PC, as the connection is not really lanterned on poor connection. As it's best to use Crypto talk on desktop sites

• +2 1

I think it is happening because  you are using the mobile ohone, try opening  the website  in desktop  mode of your mobile I thibk it will  work finally.

This is a great post my friend. This is really helpful for a lot members. We all must help eachother by clearing our doubts and helping eachother with reputation. This really helps with the browser errors we face due to the traffic.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It has happened to me and sometimes it still happens, but whenever it happens I refresh the page, I start again. Sometimes it could be the internet that is not in its best days, or because it was a mistake on the site, because these days I was trying to enter Yobit and the same error appeared several times, but later on Twitter I found out that unfortunately they were suffering one attack. I hope you can resolve this quickly if it happens again.

Yeah, i had the same problem the day after listing TALK. I think too many people started entering cryptotalk and it crushed.

You have experienced this problem before, my friend, on a mobile browser. You should put it in desktop mode, then you will get rid of this problem and continue your work on this forum
If the problem is not solved, change the browser.

• +1 1

This problem suffers from cell phone users! I think that this problem is from the forum and not a personal problem!
The solution is to have your browser display the website as a desktop browser
Then the forum will appear to you as if you are using it from your computer or laptop

I most comment with all due ramification  I have not in any way face any error on this forum since I came on board, even though others think they are having issues I think that should  be network provide he or she using at that particular time. 

On 7/13/2020 at 5:29 AM, Ridam said:

Hello buddies!

I am facing a problem accessing the forum for around a week. At first i thought it would be fixed but it's been more than a week I'm getting same error 522 multiple times & site is running very slow even the comment box doesn't appear multiple times and then next minute it works fine and i checked mine internet speed it's good and everything is running great. 

I have attached photos at different times below. Is here anyone facing the same issue ot I'm the only one?

So please if anyone has idea for solutions i need your advice. 

Screenshot_2020-07-13-10-07-39-590_com.android.browser.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-13-10-07-20-170_com.android.browser.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-13-10-06-55-530_com.android.browser.jpg

Hello buddy, I don't know anything on what's happening to your account currently but I know there are professionals that can get an answer to your problem, I think if you have such type of problem always tag some professionals on your post so that they can quickly know your problem and quickly attend to you.

I have never encountered this error before now and I think that the cause of this problem is the browser you are using, so I advise you to try another browser and request the display in the desktop version, and if the error continues to appear to you, you should contact one of the supervisors and ask him for help

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a problem I have experienced before, if you encounter such kinds of problem try the following tips

1. Check your internet connection in your location and make sure your internet connectivity is normal.

2. If you have tried step one and the problem still persist reboot your phone and try it again.

3. Try a different browser for example if you use operamini change it to chrome or any other browser .

4. If the problem still not resolve perhaps it is a server problem wait for a couple of an hour or half an hour and try again.

First of all change you browser view to desktop view. If you are still facing such problem then clear your browser cache and try again. If your problem is not solved yet then use any VPN. Hope your problem will be solved. 

I have not faced this error before but you may have got the solution for that.I also say thanks for the members for sharing to overcome this problem, if I face that same problem then I can recover.

Hey mate!You are right sometime we all face errors in the forum.But then it get sloved.The error may come from our internet connection.Or may be there will be a problem a with that page.So thats why we face errors in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Yes.

I am facing problem in accessing the forum from few days. Sometimes i try to open the site in my Google chrome and this ga 502 ERROR. I think in mobile window this site is facing problem in opening and working. I contacted my friend and he told me that access it though desktop and bang it opened in a minute. This problem ahould be solved.

There are some countries that are banned from this forum, and moat those countries are facing such kind of error because they can't participate in the forum and anyway, only visit and read posts but can't make posts or get payment anymore. 

You do not have to worry as of today because this problem is already solved. I am not encountered this error again since last month and I hope you did not also encounter that until now. If you are still encounter that maybe it is because of your network or on what country you are and not connecting to the server properly. That is why you are getting that error

• +1 1

I think you should use the desktop version of the forum which will work better in that case because the forum is for the desktop that is why they do not have a mobile app yet.

It is not the first time that this happens with you members, as this error is caused by using a browser whose version is too old or using some type of browser that is not suitable and does not suit the server of the network that broadcasts the Internet

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I used to have this problem in the past but what I did to fix it was change my browser so I recommend that you use brave browser because ever since I changed my browser, I did not get this error anymore.

• +1 1