Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

Make money is not the important things here. The most important things here is obeying the rules and regulations of the forum, also try to be hard working so that you can earn more than what you are thinking of.

Welcome in this forum my friend. I will suggest you to read all the forum rules first . And here you will find all information about earning from this forum. 

If we work on the crypto side all the time. Then we will earn money day by day. In the crypto side, there are many new rules and regulations. You have to answer the questions in a good way.  .

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

Hi dear welcome here and if you to do work firstly you need to read all the rules and about fourm section to learn about it how to survive then you have to do100 posts after this you have to work for a week daily20 posts useful posts will pay you earning after week good luck

• Useful or interesting 1

There are various ways to make money in the forum, by making quality post, we can get some talk coins and Satoshi, try and make your post good so that other members can give us positive reputation so that we can earn some satoshis

• +1 1

Wel come mate first of all you need to make account and link with youbit platfrouml. After thay you need to follow the rules and regulation and you do 20 post per day give 50 reaction on the day. You need to get knowledge for this purpose you must read the post from senior and get knowledge for earning a good income.

First of all welcome to this forum friend, to make money in this forum you complete making 100 useful posts task and after that you get payment for the useful posts you create.or you can use this cryptotalk platform to learn about cryptocurrency and trading/investing in it and make huge profits. 

There are no other ways to make money here on CryptoTalk but to create a valuable, educative and informative topics or comments on topics that is meaningful and contributing to the forum. As long as the members on the forum are endorsing your post by giving positive reputations, then one earns. Its as simple as this. All we need to do to make valuable posts that people learn on about Cryptocurrency.

Hey if you are a beginner better you update your profile and start off with the beginner sections of the forum. Once you complete your hundred free posts and after seven days then your posts start getting paid. Try to make the most useful and relevant posts and you can easily earn money. 

On 7/11/2020 at 5:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

You are welcome to this forum. To make money here you have to go to about forum section and learn the rules and regulations of this forum first before you start making post. You have to make 100 post for free then all your post from 101 and above will be paid after every seven days.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

To earn good amount of money in crypto currency from this forum then definitely you are expected to start by visiting the forum general Rules and Regulations in about forum section understand it very well because it determine your lasting in the forum then work according to the law don't break it to see successful participation

• +2 1

Hello my pal in CryptoTalk, first link your account within the discussion board with the Yobit platform then examine the discussion board rules well then you definitely need to whole the primary one hundred posts before you begin receiving your payments from the discussion board on the Yobit, you will get 10 TALK for each put up and 1 TALK for each rate

• +1 1

Hi friend you are welcome to this great and wonderful platform, you need to follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum then you will make first free 100 posts and 20 posts each day for 7 days then after 7 days you will start to receive your payment by making posts that are important, useful, knowledgeable and educative that will make you have good reputation and make sure you don't copy and paste other people's posts because you will be ban from the platform 

• +2 1

Welcome to my dear friend Crypto Forum.  Crypto is a very interesting forum.  You must first know the rules of crypto forums.  You must first post 100 in this forum.  You will be able to post 20 posts per day after completing 100 posts.  And you get paid to post 20 per day.  You will be given 1000 satoshi for 1 post.  And payment is made after 7 days.  This crypto forum is a blessing for us.  Thank you.

• +2 1

On YouTube there are hundreds of videos in all the languages you can imagine, where they explain the best way to work in the forum, you can also find tips or groups where you talk about the situation of the forum, basically you work by making a post and they pay you for it , it's that easy.

• +2 1

You first see all the rules and regulations of the forum and you will get everything by going to the about forum section on how to work.  You can talk about all the things you know about cryptocurrency and this forum is basically a learning site.  You can earn from this forum every day only when you know everything.

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, Jack0009 said:

Welcome to my dear friend Crypto Forum.  Crypto is a very interesting forum.  You must first know the rules of crypto forums.  You must first post 100 in this forum.  You will be able to post 20 posts per day after completing 100 posts.  And you get paid to post 20 per day.  You will be given 1000 satoshi for 1 post.  And payment is made after 7 days.  This crypto forum is a blessing for us.  Thank you.

You are right mate but there is his solution on the top of the page that make post and earn money if he read that so he no need to make this topic by the way you have to make post good quality post and you will be able to earn money here but you need to follow rules as well..

• +3 1

On 7/11/2020 at 10:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Welcome my mate 😊

For earning in cryptotalk at first you have to know the basics  of cryptotalk.  The best way for learning is spend time in the beginner section.. At first for earning you have to do 100 posts free.  And then you can do 50 posts daily and crypto will pay you for maximum 20 posts         

• +3 1

Yes boy here you can earn a lot of money but it has main duty that you do daily work and work is making the post with true information and valuable content. So then you can make here a lot of money. 

• +1 1

I would say, link to your Yobit account and Satosis is credited there.  I think they pay 1000s for each post, but content that is not important or does not meet the terms of the forum will be removed.  A good forum to learn from people who know a lot about cryptocurrency. In fact, just talk to people with topics that interest you and create your own and everything will be fine.

• +3 1

You should make a record on the yobit stage and connection your record to the discussion to have the option to profit by the posts that you distribute while they pay in the money of talk. You will take 10 talk token for each post

• +3 1

Number one 100 posts in the forum next you preserve succeed profits through posts and ratings but designate bound to be to be handy and nonentity plicate posts and let alone photocopying and beating for the reason that you will expose manually to a interdict quickly from the forum.

• +4 1

Well you have to first make your 100 comments so that your ranked will increase to jr. Member and then your payment will be start.Then you have to post 20 comments and also gives 50 reputation points on other posts and then after 7 days, your payment will be given to you in Talk and as well as Bitcoin.

• +1 1

As a newbie in this forum first you have to do is do 100 useful post. After 100 useful post you can earn by posting or replying topic. 100 useful post is a rule.You have to do 100 useful post before you can earn. You can  post daily 20 for payment. I think you can understand. 

• +3 1

I think before you start work in this forum you must read all rules and guidelines of the forum if you understand you work very easily in forum you can create a new topic in this forum and reply comment on other member post you will earn talk find coins that you received in yobit exchange