The World of Cryptocurrency - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Manuel Manny

The World of Cryptocurrency

On 7/10/2020 at 3:43 PM, saraanna396 said:

Cryptocurrencies cannot replace banknotes , each has its advantages and disadvantages, but cryptocurrencies can enter broader areas of life, and thus standardize the payment system all over the world.

That is correct my friend but at future there ia a small chance to overcome the banknotes because we can not predict anything that is going to happen in our life but I am sure that this crypto currency would be used by many countries for person to person transaction.

Edited by Sanjana321

On 7/10/2020 at 11:33 AM, Manuel Manny said:

The World Of Cryptocurrency

what can you say about the evolution of finance? 

: Money as we see is a commodity that can’t be recessed due to time but can be a processed revolution. The worlds latest upgrade in finance is the advent of digital money which is called the Crypto-currency

In the world out there, we tend to understand that the money we see now is longer going to be the money we would be using. The continents are adapting to the fast rise of digital currencies where money will be transferred online and wired to a certain destination without stress but ease. Cryptocurrency is set out to be the later upgrade of the future. We all know the likes of the Digital coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and so on, these modes are the later reviews of how our financial system is based on. 

To be continued ...

This is a new revolution in financial transactions and it definitely requires more time

On 7/11/2020 at 11:52 AM, Zaino34 said:

Digital currencies have been created in order to make the future better and make the buying and selling processes take place faster, but I do not think that digital currencies will completely replace paper currencies because governments will not allow this and this requires a lot of time to happen

Sure the world of crypto currency is seemingly to make our lives simplified like being able to transact across the globe at easy and also the ability to make investments for generating some profits of which is great as compared to fait investments given by banks therefore, I see crypto to be the future and option for many.

Both the world and the system that has been created around cryptos has evolved in recent years, since on the one hand we see greater acceptance of the concepts based on Bitcoin while within the crypto world, we see a revolution, new currencies,  tokens and algorithms that undoubtedly bring a breath to the market, providing innovation.

Surprisingly, the cryptocurrency began to develop actively, and became very famous! Many people use it, invest, and earn more. Therefore, cryptocurrency has brought great results to our world, and it's so cool!

• Useful or interesting 1

I think, crypto can't replace real money. Its networks are usually much slower, so people will continue using banks to send money. But, of course, crypto will become more and more demanded, involving more and more people every month.

• +4 1

On 7/10/2020 at 12:13 PM, saraanna396 said:

Cryptocurrencies cannot replace banknotes , each has its advantages and disadvantages, but cryptocurrencies can enter broader areas of life, and thus standardize the payment system all over the world.

If dear colleague, I agree with you and the answer provided in this topic, cryptocurrencies will not replace real money, somewhat very been with your comment
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Present day Cryptocurrency is most popular and legit digital currency.Many countries and company starts work with cryptocurrency.Many people earn money from Cryptocurrency for free and easily.

I agree with your opinions my friend. Both the digital currencies has its own place and has  both advantages  as well. I thi k in future crypto currency will be make an impact. And I also think that both fiat and crypto currency will be work to gather in future. 

On 8/28/2020 at 10:01 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Crypto world made a great a future for us because NOW we can easily transaction our money though crypto currency in a Short time which help us to make free from stress and safe our time too.. When crypto currency not invent people like to transfer thier money After travel long way which take much time from them.. But now all is easy like a water                           

@Dorjoy12...Cryptocurrency is the currency of the future for the world.  Crypto currency is becoming popular day by day.  Its price is increasing day by day.  People are currently using cryptocurrencies for various purposes.  Its transactions are very fast.  And the withdrawal fee is very low.  So we can use crypto currency.  Payment systems with cryptocurrencies have been introduced in the markets of many countries.  So I think cryptocurrency will be established as a very good currency in the future

• +3 1

11 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

Payment systems with cryptocurrencies have been introduced in the markets of many countries

Its true already many Country’s market started to take payment by crypto currency in a Systemic way.. If you go in Canad, Australia then you can see there citizens do shopping by crypto which is really easy and secure than fiat money.. Again if you think about bitcoin transaction very low then your are wrong because different exchange site plus wallet take 20 usd btc almost to do a transaction..               

Cryptocurrency can't replace booknotes.because government not allow this it may take a lot of time.

Cryptocurrency van enter huge standardize the payment system in the world.

World of cryptocurrency changing fast.

Cryptocurrency will be the best earning platform in future.

It works great to take us away from paper money.

It a new financial economic system and all countries should use it by the time specially with the pandemic and the world with find a new economic and what he can find more than crypto currency is the best one for all the world  secure safe and fast 

• +5 1

True the financial world is evolving daily and cryptocurrency is taking over like wildfire but I don't think it's going to take out physical currency, because each of them have their place, no matter how nice cryptocurrency is it also has his limitations part of which is unstable value.

This is what we have come to in the recent challenges of money exchange methods, and as I said, digital currencies are the future, and I am also not talking about btc or ltc, but that each country will create its own digital currency. The matter and what is in it is that many of us are accustomed to using electronic devices to transfer and deposit money. It will not be difficult to deal with the new situation.

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think the crypto currency is making a great progress in this world of technology. But the Fiat currency has it's own place in the market and many of the things have been made by the paper currency. Although we can do online shopping and others things also with the cryto currencies. But in my point of view they both will work together in future. Thanks for the topic.

The cryptocurrency is the future of the worl. This is the best currency  of the world after btc. It will increase the rate   in the market  and we can also get our earning in low fees in the future in these days its growing up  the rates with the crypto curremcy  we can trade in this forum we can get better profit  in this forum With investment of cryptocurrency.

The world of cryptocurrency is the most popular .I think that the next future is for cryptoworld .I think that there is alot of things which can be seen in future .we can see that all the government accepting the cryptocurrency.the world of cryptocurrency is the way of earning at the cryptotalk forum .

• +4 1

In the world of cryptocurrencies lot of things which can be seen in future the number of investor  who accept cryptocurrencies has steadily increased, they are still very much in the minority cryptocurrencies to become more widely used and  become part of the mainstream financial systemCryptocurrencies are systems that allow for the secure payments online which are denominated in terms of virtual tokens.

I even think that there will be further advancement in the field of financial system maybe any kind of other currency  or some bew features of cryptocurrency. 

• +4 1

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Its true already many Country’s market started to take payment by crypto currency in a Systemic way.. If you go in Canad, Australia then you can see there citizens do shopping by crypto which is really easy and secure than fiat money..            

@Dorjoy12 Many countries of the world have started to accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method. This step has greatly improved the life of it's citizens. The adoption of cryptocurrencies is increasing swiftly and now you can even buy vehicles, properties and even travel the world using cryptocurrencies.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

In fact, cryptocurrencies will occupy a large part of the future of investment, and it will be the currency of the future, and people will deal in most of their needs with cryptocurrencies, and it takes more time for these currencies to achieve greater spread

cryptocurrency is a currency, which is designed to be exchanged between people in virtual transactions.  Cryptocurrencies are provided in the form of data and not as physical objects.  You cannot actually keep Bitcoin in your hands or Ethereum in your locker ... and yet it is replacing securities and has a lot of importance and its importance is constantly increasing.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Dorjoy12 Many countries of the world have started to accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method. This step has greatly improved the life of it's citizens. The adoption of cryptocurrencies is increasing swiftly and now you can even buy vehicles, properties and even travel the world using cryptocurrencies.

Last year samsung brand also start to accept bitcoin as far as i know.. So if you want to buy anything about Samsung brand then i think you can easily buy so Just by sending crypto currency there..  Also amazon accepted crypto currency already and you can buy book ebook from there site by crypto..  Infect all the crypto currency accepted country start to use crypto as payment method in every place..