Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed

If you think your topic is no longer useful or worthy of negative reputation, you can talk to the modulator.The modulator will look at your problem. 

When someone copy paste anyone's post or posts really useless post that should get negative reputation otherwise no regitive reputation should be given to any one . I hope the moderators will look after this matter.

If you are getting negative reputation due to your comment try to make them informative and useful. But if its for the sake of any sort of revenge or personal grudge no one should do this and you should talk to admin or moderator so that it don't happens again.

It is against the ethics of the forum. So whoever it is, please don't do this again. We are ought to give good reputation to deserving posts and please don't give negative reputations on the basis of personal issue.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hello my friend, If you are getting negative reputation due to your comment try to make them informative and useful. But if its for the sake of any sort of revenge or personal grudge no one should do this and you should talk to admin or moderator so that it don't happens again.

Hello dear friend, yes I have now seen your post. I think that someone has personal grudges against you. Who is especially targeting your posts. I think moderators can identify who that person is. I hope that person is identified and his account should be banned because this is unethical behavior and it should not be accepted here.

I don't think we have the right to make a crypto member reluctant to work. Because the forum is like a family, we should encourage each other to work, take each other if they make a mistake.  We should not give negative rating to anyone's post, we should help the members to correct the mistake.

We can't faced with those people time by time and if they're giving negative reaction all the time we should contact with the moderators otherwise we can lose our payment and reaction. I don't think we don't have any other options except telling this problem to moderators.

Feeling bad for you, I think some scammers are doing this because if you are receiving some positive reputation points its mean your content is not bad. I don't know why but some members demotivating others without any reason.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.i agree with you.yes, Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed.as a beginner, we need the help of Moderator and cryptotalk forum friend.

On 7/10/2020 at 1:35 PM, Honny143 said:

Respected moderators and my dear crypto talk friends pls help me, last couple of days I facing a problem present everyone knows this new campaign we can't identified who gives bad reputation points in our post, but last couple of days some one giving -5 bad reputation points when I post any reaction, if you want example then pls check ""Russian vs English forum"". todays topic, where you found forum old members and new members share their reaction, but only my reaction target and gives -5 points, I have no idea who this behind but every time he gives -5 points not -1,-2,-3,-4, when I post immediately I receive - 5 points so I personal request the member who doing this type activity pls mate stop this I begging you, because now this bed reputation points destroyed my earning, if you hurt  my any post then pls forgive me pls don't do this type.

Indeed mate I comprehend when any post thoroughly duplicate glue at that point give - 5 terrible standing then I recognize, it's not issue since I do botch then I get - 5 focuses, yet its not erroneously mate since this isn't single post most recent two days continuesly I got this - 5 focuses, its truly disappointing me thanks brother to help me.

This is bad if it's to harm you, my friend. I totally feel you ..

You should turn to one of the managers here to help you with that.

And I hope that everyone guides the member when he makes a mistake, instead of giving him a negative reputation, this is much better and makes us correct our course of action ..

Hello my dear friend i think if you create a sensitive and useful knowledge then you will definatily get a positive reputation and i do not know who are people which gives the negative reputation on a useful post and our moderators are always seeing every people so do not worry.

Dear if you really think that your posts are very useful and informative and deserved positive reputation points but you still receiving the negative reputation points then you just need to report to moderator they will solve your problem

If you make useless or short post people can give you negative reaction but if someone gives you -5 all the time this can't be right. I think you need to report that situation to the moderators so they can help you. I never faced with problem like that but i hope you can fix this problem.

I think if you're getting negative reputation for useful posts then sure you would like to Contact administration about your post. Send them the post screenshot along side the rating you've got got in order that if anyone is abusing the reputation supervisor are going to be ready to punish them. and check out to enhance the standard of your post if there's some problem in your side.

Dear mate do not worry about it and sometimes I also received the bad reputation because some members are not reading the posts and give reputation but before to give reputation you should read the post very well and always give reputation to the useful posts. 

@Honny143 This is very wrong when our post positive rate is deserving for us, but if someone gives us a negative rating, it hurts.This time we cannot find out who is giving us a negative rating, so in this case we have only the moderator and only the administrator can help.

• +3 1

Keep up the good content and keep up the good content. Many of you will find ideas from the posts. You will talk to the moderator about the problem and they will guide us to help.

44 minutes ago, Ikram ali said:

@Honny143 This is very wrong when our post positive rate is deserving for us, but if someone gives us a negative rating, it hurts.This time we cannot find out who is giving us a negative rating, so in this case we have only the moderator and only the administrator can help.

Yes my friend @Ikram ali  negative rating hurts when especially someone target us and gives negative rating on our good posts, i know everyone have their own point of view, and they gives rating ( - + ) regarding their point of views that will be OK and accept that rating, but target someone are give rating randomly it will be really worst thing, and as like you say I take moderators help then after stop this negative rating.

Too bad for you, friend, I don't understand why there are people who misuse this function, because even in this post, my friend, I've seen that they have left negative reactions of up to +5, I don't understand why and it's unfortunate, let's hope the moderators find the culprit follow him up to see what he's doing wrong.

The moderators only help you in this matter because we do not know who is giving the likes to any one or to any post, so the moderators can do so and I think they will help you.

The  all sections in cryptotalk moderators are aware. there is some of people that they will not read posts and differentiate posts that deserve good or bad reputation before judging the post with rating which very bad. 

• +2 1

Yes.  Of course I think we all need to be respected.  If we do not have a negative reputation.  But it will gain our reputation.  We all need to repeat positively.  But we will be honored in this forum. Otherwise no one will respect anyone.