Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

Yes everyone must take care before investment .There are a lot of website wich offer  profit but most of them are fake so before investing you must  have a proof that really they give profit and you have to make investment on stable coins mean which have international value .

I think a safe investment is buying Bitcoin. Buying bitcoin is very safe because it can be invested in the long and short term, even though it is experiencing a decline when the bear market is only temporary and don't panic to sell, save and save. A stable coin is not very suitable for investment, no profit tends to be a fixed price.

Thanks sir for such guidance and help. 

I want to ask a question about online trading, that is if we purchase some coins and wants trading, then after how many hours these coins sell. Is there is any period for selling coins or it depends on you? Lastly which coin is best for newbies? I am assure that you I'll guide me in best way. I am waiting for your response.

You must go for staking some serious coin that has a very strong team & a huge community behind it such as the binance. BNB has a very good team of those who back it & also has a lot of people who has adopted the coin for daily transections.

I also think so that we should make research before investing on a platform we should not invest on the fake exchanges and fake currencies if we will try to earn more profit from these things then it will be a waste of time and we can also lose our investment.

So before investing we should do a proper research and I think yobit is the best platform for making investments.

• +5 1

It is very important to check absolutely all resources, in particular those where you are going to invest something.  if you don't check, then you can get on a scam project and lose your money.

This is a good advice to all member and non members to know which type of business to do on line and off line so as to earn a living. A appreciate this as an advice thanks.

It is matter what you chose the platform or coin to investment if you chose right coin and then it will case for your profit and the decision of your goes right. And the other end you invest in fake coins then your investment is wasted so be careful to making decision.

It is proper that many new structures have been created to change cryptocurrencies, and many of them are now not very popular, and this is due to the fact of the tempting provide they provide to their members, which may additionally be a fraud in most of the time, so it is top to use dependable and easy-to-use systems such as the yobit platform or the Binance platform.  

Yes you are absolutely right mate and these key points are really important for a new investor. Because he/she don't know anything about the forum in which he investing. So be careful in that matter. I also lost my income two times due to this scam. And this was my bad experience for me.

Yes dear mate, you are absolutely right about the investing forums. It is true that there are made so many investing sites. Some of them are also spam and doing fraudulent to their users. They gives the very interesting offers where the people go and lose their money. I would like to suggest you please don't make any investment on the forum that is scam. You should have to search about the legacy of the site, before using it. I would like to suggest YoBit site for Investing which is 100% legit.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is completely true, unfortunately there are a lot of fake investment sites in the internet so you should not invest in these sites in order not to lose your money, I advise you to invest in Yobit It is very safe and you can cancel your investment at any time

• +4 1

This type fraudulent website's are exchange gives big return back offer's, that's the reason so many members especially new members falls their traps and invest  funds, when time period ends and return back times comes then this platform do scam, then this platform users realizes  they loss their funds, so don't believe in eye catching offers only invest in trusted platform's like our yobit exchange.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

My brother thank you so much for advice by the way i have  not interest in investment because i am new member on cryptocurrency but i interest in i will remember your advice thanks.

We are know that there are many invest site in the online market but i think yobit is best Exchange site in the online market so that many people work this site.

Thanks

I believe that you should be careful with independent or external platforms, such as hyips, revshares or any other investment page, you can only trust those platforms that have a background such as Binance, although time does not determine the reliability of a project.

This significant thing to know about , everybody wish to contribute with numerous online without having full information about it, theirs numerous fakes stage that made by extortion individuals, however through to my experience yobit is one of exceptionally incredible discussion to contribute, is genuine and efficient.

You are right man. there are a lot of scam investment sites in the crypto sphere so you must be very careful and never invest in these platforms, otherwise you will lose your money, My advise is to invest in Yobit plans. It is very secure and you can close your investment plan at any time.

• +1 1

Yes my friend I agree with you there is many platforms not secure  so your account maybe  be stolen and your money will be lost. And many platforms include false currency its fear 

Many platforms are controlled and operated by scammers. Once you submit your vital information, your transaction history will be checked and the atrocity will commence. So it’s advisa to copiously think before investing on any platform or get someone who is conversant with the platform to highlight you more about it

I tried many platforms for long time , but I found the best three platforms to trade and invest , which are as follows :
1_binance.
2_coinbase .
3-Yobit .

• +3 1

As a member you shouldn't just start making investments in the platforms you have no knowledge or experience on,when you see any new sight for making investment always make sure you ask the old members who are into investments for them to guide you through,in order not to fall in the hand of scammers

This warnings you have given is something that will help the beginners very much because when I was a beginner, I got scammed on a site that promised to give me a high return on my investment and I wished that I saw your post when I was a beginner so I could've avoided it but I'm grateful that the beginners are being protected against the scammers.

This is right and your key points are really important for a new investor. Because you don't know anything about the websites which you intent to make a investment. So be careful and always go for a deep research about the websites. I also lost my money sometimes in this way.

Edited by hatambaba
  • +1 1