Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

I found yobit and it is very safe for me so I'm not investing anywhere else. Yobit for me as a beginner has everything I need, a wallet for my crypto, a forum that I can learn about cryptocurrency and the best people that I met online that are helping beginners and make so many posts to help us learn and become better.

• +2 1

Yes, it is very important to choose the right platform to work on. There are hundreds of deceptive platforms for every good platform.  We have to be careful in choosing which location to invest in.  Not to be fooled.  I am using the Yobit platform because most of the platforms are unfortunately banned in my country.

• +1 1

Everyone should be careful in term of investing. All such investment sites which offer you to give more then 5% are fake and scam. After sometime these sites stop giving payments and run away. 

So be careful while investing money. I will suggest invest money in trading which is profitable work. 

• +4 1

There are so many of them in fact I just wanted to invest in Kucoin some time last week only to find out today , a report, though I dont know how true it was , that it was hacked and 140 Million dollars lost, so sometimes this is really tough to get what and which is the best platform

• +2 2

There are lots of platforms and investment websites which offer people to double their money in short period and most of them are scams and people fall victims for them specially beginners who have no idea about Crypto world and they just want to get rich as quick as possible.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

That is right , platforms that gives huge profits with no reason are scam and should be avoided , kucoin is trusted but unfortunately it was hacked and lost about 150 millions of dollars , i hope their users can get their money back 

This is also a reason why you shouldn't keep all your money in one place

• +3 1

Investment sites like yobit exchanger, Binance exchanger,kucoin and coinbase have earned good reputation from many people round the world for that i suggest we all focus in the likes of this listed site because scammers are creating fake site to cheat users who join there site so be wise to avoid lose of your funds to scammers.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

investing requires to make a research first about everything so you don't risk losing your money, that includes what currency you investing and which platform you using to invest  , choosing these 2 carefully is very important because you should know that no where is safe , kucoin which is trusted got hacked and lost lots of money so don't invest all you have just in case

• +5 1

The YOBIT investment box is a real way to earn money. The only point is to be careful when using deposits with a high interest rate (more than 5%), if you lack experience, you can easily go into a deep minus on the balance sheet, since a currency with such an interest can often fall in price faster than its number in the investment grows!

Yes, We should collect proper information about investing when we are about to invest.  We also select coin with full knowledge .  And there are some fraud platform also.  We should aware of these scsmmers. 

Until that moment I don't want to take part in investment. That hard to choose to which of them you put your money. Firstly checking comments about platform, 2nd check basic condition of platform and also be ready to lose part of money in unexpected cases. Good luck!

Without knowledge it's a bad idea to invest your money in whatever you decided to. Even if you use old and trusted Forex or something new with 3500% profits per year, whatever. You should realise what you can earn and what you can lose

Investing can always carry risks; But if you study and act with caution, you can achieve good dividens. Always act carefully

On 7/20/2020 at 12:06 PM, sayems said:

This is very important to know wich platform you choose for investment. There are many fake sites online. In my opinion, yobit is one of the best investment sites online. Many people I know have benefited from investing in Pete's investment box.

agree

Today many scams are being uncovered on a daily basis where both everyday users and investors are harmed, and all thanks to fraudulent pages that the only thing they seek is their own benefit.

This type of information that you share here is relevant and should be published more often in order to make the path more didactic for people who are just starting this path of investments and cryptocurrencies.

We must learn to know how to differentiate dirty projects, so as not to have losses in relation to our capital.

As a novice, I fell into one of those investment platforms and they scammed me, from there I learned to look for references from the platforms, study in depth their project and the profitability that it offers in the short and medium term.

Now,crypto money investment is gradually going to the staking systems.People like banks deposit their money in stock exchanges and receive interest in return.The new economic system is moving towards a mining and staking system over solid exchanges.

Yes you are right. You should be very careful while investing on any platform. You have to be well informative about in which you are investing. But yobit is a good platform as it is trusted and it gives you good profits.

Hi everyone. I may have missed it somewhere here, but do not tell me the basic rules for investing money somewhere?

In online, recently many site scammed. So,please be careful before investing. I usually invest in yobit or binance exchange site. I feel very comfortable to investing here because in those site my invest are safe. 

Of course, always, although I recognize that many who start new in this world never ask or seek opinions or anything else, they go straight to the first company they paint for them to have them as referrals and end up losing their money without more.
Before investing I took my time, about 3 months looking for companies and analyzing with my friends where they had invested for some time. I started MindCapital and the project seemed great to me, I studied it a little when it came out and decided to jump into it, I already had experience at least in terms of determining how well or badly I could go into a company, so based on that and my intuition I invested . A year has passed now I see that I did well.