How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

I think everything depend on our quality posts. Our good work will enable members to view our profile and through that they will use the medium to follow us since they find out post very useful and quality, so I think with this we will get more people to visit our profile.

@Babubu609Hey dear , you introduced us from an amazing feature of this forum from which we can see that how many peoples have seen our profile...thanks for telling us about this feature ...

If you want that more people visit your profile and follow you than you have to create topics that really gives information to everyone. Do unique comments related to topic. If you do that I hope most of people will follow you. Thanks

The article is good, but in my opinion, in order to attract more followers, all you have to do is provide good content that will benefit someone or help him learn something new. This is all that is needed from you. 

• +1 1

If you need to have visitors on your profile then I think you to need equip yourself by ensuring all your and topics are useful and constructive comments that is convoy legit information about the forum. And also provide a solution to any given problem.

• +3 1

Yes I do think we can increase the number of visitors and followers of our profile by addressing the issues by publishing useful and good information.  Which is why I think it will attract other members to follow our profile.

Being a junior member this post is really helpful and meaningful for me and i think it could be very helpful for specially new members. Being a senior member it is your responsibilty to guide and motivate new and junior member also. Thanks and keep posting also.

• +1 1

Dear mate, you can get visitors to your account by if you are posting important topics and meaning and interesting topics then you will get more visitors and also refreshing your account.

Of course, dear, we can win many visitors to our profile daily by drawing their attention to the publications and information that we provide in order to gain through them the good positive reputations by distributing the experiences he filled on these daily posts and presenting them officially with confidence and power.

If you want to get visitor to visit your profile then you should always make good content so that people like your content and gives you likes and makes your reputation strong and when your reputation is strong then the people always attracted towards you and in this way you get more visitor.

You can get only visitors on your profile by posting a quality content your content matters a lot your content must be good informative so that every one get attracts toward your personality they will visit your profile to see about you your posts and your activities this only can be done by quality content

Allah's plans are better than us !

Well,  I don't know how to do that really,  and it's not like I don't want to know,  it just that I am less concern with things that do not really impact my pay,  but still I guess if you can continue to create good posts,  then surely people would visit your profile. 

Yes dear you are right i am agree with you i also join this forum  recently i don't know about it properly I am also now learning from this platform and have learned many things.I greatly benefited from your post Did not know before in HD but reading your post has become like my prophet thank you so much 

It is true that if we try to make unique and useful posts and also create quality contents, we can impress others by our work and they like tk follow us. So try to improve your knowledge, writing skills so other start follow you.

• +2 1

Dear if you are posting a good and informative things visitors should come to you.  You work hard on this and become senior and expert of this site visitor will come.

Your post is helpful for all members. We can increase visitors on our profile by making informative posts because only a good post attracts others for giving response. Many visitors shows that your posts are valuable for others.

• +5 1

have a few exceptionally great posts, exceptionally curiously and those that can relate to other individuals since I discover it that most individuals when they are talking here they are making so numerous botches like composing the off-base grammer and on this I never studied such post they make me tired,. too lock in with other individuals online, they will assist you to pick up that certainty of composing

I appreciate your topic my friend. 

You had created a great topic, by reading your post i think all new comers will get their answers. 

I like to say that visitors on profile depend on our posts. 

If our post attract the users then they must try to reach your profile for visit.

Quality of posts is necessary to get attractions. 

• +2 1

More visitors means more popularity. If the number of visitors on our profiles are high the value of our profile will increase in the eyes of this forum and other members as well. The only way to attract members towards profile is the publication of helpful content. If a members liked your posts then he will may visit your profile and explore your all contents to know more.

This is one of the features of this forum and with the passage of time we can get more visits to our account once we build our account and we will get more visits by posting good content and then the members can join our account to read our posts and because of that we will get a lot of visits.

Good information, we know that we get paid for the posts we make and that these are going to carry some valuations, so I see it is good that we can value us, so we can highlight the good content that make much of the forum members, for that always keep in mind that the things we do well, at some point will be returned.

• +2 1

I think everything depend on our quality posts. Our good content'll attract people to visit more our profile. It makes me happy when somone visit my profile. It's really cool feature. We should do unique comments related to topic more people will come. 

My Dear Mate on this forum, if you want more and more visits and attention on your side, then you have to bring information and good content in your post. It is a common thing that if you make a good post, people will be attracted to you and will visit your profile. 

The foremost helpful thing that we can do to create guests to our profile is to post a really great subject, having great quality, interesting and accommodating for all the individuals here.

But having these visited does get you more earnings

It's just for an reminder. It's not that important

But more visitors means you are creating good posts.

When we see a topic or a comment which is interesting and good , we will definitely look into it for some more time . During this time , we check the profile of the creator of this topic . So i think that the best way to get visitors is to create interesting , unique and good topics and comments .