100 RUB 🤑📌Every week(+payment proof). - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hala99

100 RUB 🤑📌Every week(+payment proof).

Posted (edited)

So basically, the website name is   Vkserfing.ru 

👥you got paid for giving likes ❤️and follow people on Instagram...

📌- first when you sign up, you have to verify your account by ur number ( a number will call you , you just have to look to the last 4 digits of the number that called you and enter it as a code).

📌- After log in, enter your Instagram username that you work with (don’t put a celebrity photo as profile picture).

📌- start earning 🤑🤑🤑🤑 the tasks are refreshed every hour....( I personally try to earn 18 rub per day) you can do more.

📌- minimum to withdraw is 50 rub.

📌- payments are requested only on Friday and you will receive it on Saturday.

📌- work with peace ✌️, the website is legit🌼

THE LINK :   👉🏼  Click here

My personal payment proof 👇🏼

AAFD104D-B69E-4D93-91BC-EFB90E1B9583.png

Edited by epidemia
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

@Hala99 Are you just trying to use this platform or you have been working on it to get paid for a long time? Just looking at your post, looking quite interesting. Looking like minimum payout threshold is quite high, how easy is it to meet minimum payout threshold? 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Hala99 Are you just trying to use this platform or you have been working on it to get paid for a long time? Just looking at your post, looking quite interesting. Looking like minimum payout threshold is quite high, how easy is it to meet minimum payout threshold? 

It’s been a week since I discovered this website, I worked on it for a four days continually to reach just the minimum to just taste the website 👍🏼, and it’s works.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

3 minutes ago, Hala99 said:

It’s been a week since I discovered this website, I worked on it for a four days continually to reach just the minimum to just taste the website 👍🏼, and it’s works.

@Hala99 So you got paid or you have attached someone's else screenshot in the above topic? Do not mind, I just want to be sure whether this platform legit paying or not. If it is easier to use, I give a try on it for sure. Thanks for understanding. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Hala99 So you got paid or you have attached someone's else screenshot in the above topic? Do not mind, I just want to be sure whether this platform legit paying or not. If it is easier to use, I give a try on it for sure. Thanks for understanding. 

@Whited35 absolutely mine. I’m going to show you this payeer transaction from my personal account (cashout id matched). 

BAED3F19-A899-4F9E-B100-EC46B0C96E54.png

• +4 2

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Hala99 said:

@Whited35 absolutely mine. I’m going to show you this payeer transaction from my personal account (cashout id matched). 

Thanks for this evidence, mate 😊 ! Check your referral stat by the end of the day. I give a try by using your link because you have helped me to understand platform so nicely. Language is different on this platform, I might get you back if I get any difficulties. 

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in texts.
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Thanks for this evidence, mate 😊 ! Check your referral stat by the end of the day. I give a try by using your link because you have helped me to understand platform so nicely. Language is different on this platform, I might get you back if I get any difficulties. 

@Whited35 sure! You’re welcome 🙌🏼, if you’re using google then the website will translate to English automatically! Thanks 🤗

• +2 1

On 7/6/2020 at 7:53 PM, Hala99 said:

@Whited35 sure! You’re welcome 🙌🏼, if you’re using google then the website will translate to English automatically! Thanks 🤗

Does it block outlook email? I have been getting trouble while signing up on this platform. It's been 2 days, I have not got any confirmation in my mailbox. Maybe it is not supported outside Russia, is it? I tried to sign up by using Instagram, system ask me to enter phrase, but I do not get a clue where to place that phrase to get verified !! 

Thanks for sharing this, the website seems to be legit because it will only pay you for doing some tasks and not free scamming offers. But am not lucky with it, its use Russian language and i only use English.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This site looks good. I have not used it before. I will create an account with it now, but is it specific for certain countries or is it available for all countries? Are there any tasks other than the ones that you talked about?

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

On 7/6/2020 at 7:53 AM, Whited35 said:

Bro you can use google translate extension to translate the language to English you can use google chrome it has already provide the google translate extension .   

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1906510079_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.5a6f5e02a61213020fb56f5ab017fbd8.png

Update: yesterday I received another payment 🤑🙌🏼😂

Thanks for sharing, i have never use any site that are paying RUB i think this will be the first if it will be good to me. Though i think 100 RUB per week its not that much but i will just try it and see.