How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

Whatever we contribute on the forum, it should be very informative and helpful for others. When making the topics we should have a great knowledge about the subject. So try to capture maximum information from different sources, and sort out with your style with using simple language. 

Thank for the kind advice on this article you made and I will promise to follow the recommendations you made to beginners of the forum. I learn quickly how to use the forum and cryptocurrencies and the crypto payments by the forum is helping me learn how to trade in the yobit exchange that I learn is the best from all.

For a good contributor in this forum,  make more and more topics but its depend on greatest research and right information mean your posts depend on quality ratherr than quantity. That is more useful for newbies and old members because they learns latest invention  of crypto field.  Helping each other in this forum because we are being a good community here for exchanging our knowledge, ideas and our experience.

Many people write at this forum for the Yobit dollars airdrop and for paid posts. And therefore, most of what is being written is a bit nonsense. People open irrelevant topics, write absurd comments and this causes more and more unnecessary and irrelevant content to be settled in. 

this topic is really helpful for all to be a good contributor in this forum..You have given some important advice to us to be experts in here..Those point are helpful what you have mentioned.but i also share my personal opinion about it..Making good is must needed to be successful here..So every one should try to make useful topics..then secondly you have to gain a lot of knowledge so that you can work here properly.

Yes my friend I am Agree is a good contributor who lives in contact with a lot of people.And Gets a lot of ideas and knowledge from him, so that he can make a good topic and topic submitted on this platform. There are very few people who can read people's things and people's minds. 

One of the qualities of a good contributor is to acquire perfect knowledge. So to be a good contributor you need to have a detailed idea about this forum. In addition, you have to constantly try to increase your work efficiency.

The best way which you can be a good contributor to the forum is by making a good research before posting because that is the best way which you will help to improve and develop this forum.

The contribution of this forum is undeniable for each of our members.  Because by working in this forum we can gain fame, gain knowledge, gain skills, gain experience and finally we can make money.  This forum has brought us a huge golden opportunity to build our lives.  So we can all work hard for this forum and not be disappointed and work with perseverance to acknowledge the contribution of this forum.

When you post 20 post every day, you will get a lot of topics and answer them easily through the reading of many topics and when you follow the rules of the forum you will get abundant experiences

Someone could be a good contributer in this forum if they work properly with the forum and follow the forum terms and conditions properly and generate the valuable topics  and post the useful comments.

Someone could be a good contributer in this forum if they work properly with the forum and follow the forum terms and conditions properly and generate the valuable topics  and post the useful comments.

i agree with this, in order to be a good contributor here in the forum we must keep on posting useful content. We should avoid making low quality post in order to refrain from deleted posts. We should also obey all the rules in the forum. Let us not create conflict among the other members of the forum. Let us treat each other with respect. 

If tou want a good contributor to the platfrom than you post some usefull post and creat a good informative topic which full of knowledge and the people take knowledge and information from your post.

As a results you got positive and good attention from the member.

It's true all the points that you mentioned are actually the keys for a superb journey at cryptotalk to earn and learn good . Rules are mandatory to follow and creating posts always enhance our confidence and knowledge.

Yes, I agree with you, to be an active member and a good contributor to a forum CryptoTalk you must read the rules of the forum and adhere to them and create at least one topic per week provided that it is a useful and important topic in the field of crypto

Be influencer, make theme that can be useful and helpful, point that are fascinating, subject that will bring the advancement of this discussion, bring groundbreaking thoughts that will improve the connection between individuals, ensure the substance of your remark is educative to the individuals from this gathering, be aware of your remark, don't disrupt the norms and guidelines of the gathering.

Firstly we follow must rules and regulations.  You can read guidelines about forum section.  Cooperation is power so cooperate in this forum.  Work together.  If you want successful person.  Then you work hard.  

Thanks for sharing this.  

Well I'm still a newbie on this great forum of crytotalk so I don't know about the forum been a newbie. But I will advise if you really want to be a very good contributor, you have to always be active in term of creating new topics, always making useful, educative and meaningful content on the forum as that will make you an active member on the forum.

• +1 1

To be a good contributor to crypto talc in the forum you must read the rules of the forum and adhere to them, I agree with you, an active member and one, at least one issue per week if it is effective and importantIn the case of crypto currencies,

Yes, you are right. I totally agree with you. We should create at least one or two of the best useful and informative standard topics in this forum once a day or once a week. So that we too can play our part in this forum and publish good content for this forum.

I have thought well about this question, how can I be a good member of cryptotalk, I am starting here and I have noticed some things, good and bad topics, members with good reputation and others with very little, I have read the rules and the best I can do is to follow them and learn from those who know the most, that will make me a good member, in addition to working with all my desire, so I can be a good member of cryptotalk.

I agree with you in the part of your topic that we should only post 2 to 3 topics in a week so that we can make good and quality contents. If we try to rush and make every day many topics then obviously the quality of our topics will fall. If we make less topics and do more research about the topics that we make then surely we can come up with great ideas that will help thos forum and its members. 

Wishing everyone good luck and I'm about to complete my first 100 trial posts please show some love. A positive review on my posts will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all.

Thank you very much, my friend.  You are right.  We have to search for ideas that might help in developing the forum, raising the level of our content, and providing new information indicating the level of progress we have made. We have to acknowledge what this wonderful forum has offered to us after our knowledge of cryptocurrencies increased more and for me I was able to collect my first amount online.

I concur with you my companion, I feel that multi week is enormous chance to give a couple of good subjects, 
I propose in the event that we follow of dynamic clients can assist us with getting more thought from they subjects

To be a good contributor to the forum.  You must, first and foremost, review the rules and conditions of the forum and fully adhere to them.  To avoid warning and ban points.  A good time should be devoted to reading research and articles in the field of cryptocurrencies in order for your posts to be of useful content.  We should leave the publication of the topics to our expert and senior members.  Here we are one family.  We must help each other.  I wish you all the best