How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

58 minutes ago, Mksule94## said:

The essence of joining a platform is so that people will gain the knowledge you have too and you also gain from peoples knowledge. If you wanna be a good contributor to the forum, always be unique in the sense that you post only what is reasonable and in a good and simple language by trying to avoid grammitacal errors.

Nice said mate, that's what some members fail to understand, while trying to pass a message to other members we don't really need to use big grammars that some members won't understand, simply message will do and it will be understandable to all the members

You are a solutely right.This post are much useful for the beginners. It helped me to know how to befit a beneficial contributor . I will give it a go my flat unsurpassed to give rise to posts with advantage contented .

I think its the most important thing to make creative posts without violating the rule and regulations of the forum.Try To to post the quality comments that should be relevant to the tipic and should be useful and helpful to others. Provide some good knowledge to all the users by posting useful content and try to explain it in easier words so all can understand it easily.

You can be a good contributor of this forum. Just you have to make some useful post. If you do this so you will be a great contributor of this forum.

I can contribute to this form in various ways such as if I work very well here I can contribute here I can also contribute by posting and commenting here regularly and also by following the rules here and helping others I can.

If you want to be a good applicant in the forum, you must post a lot. And each post must be informative. You can learn a lot from here. You can see from your other friends how to be a good applicant in the forum.

Yes you are absolutely right my friend and thanks for sharing this valuable information with us. It will be really helpful to newbies. These tips may helps us to make good contents or topics thus we can make our topic hot.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

In my opinion to be a good collaborator with this forum you have to bring up topics that are useful to others and thus benefit and learn by reading the comments of others

On 7/4/2020 at 4:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

To all newbies and the weak experts in aspect of cryptocurrency. I have some opinion to share but yet i still need more knowledge about this forum on how to contribute and help the forum with my best effort.

To my opinion I suggest this as the easy way to contribute if you can work it out without scaring.

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating. 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

* Follow the rules carefully without violation.

This I suggest to be the best way to be a good contributor. I think there can be more of this but I still need to learn from you. Let's help the newbies and the weak members but old in the forum.

Thanks for these advice they will help me become a good contributor to this forum and that's my main aim or focus, I will try to follow your suggestions by creating good posts and comments that will be rated with positive likes and helpful to others.

• +1 1

To make good contribution to the forum you need to be focused, dedicated and committed to research on new development and standard and to also abide by the laws guiding the forum

• +2 1

I think in order to contribute one need to learn the true sense of the forum and need to work accordingly so that one can make a good post and earn the money by being worthy of it.

Hello my friend, you can be a contributor through hard work and honesty and feel the forum on social media and among your friends because it is one of the most honest forums that I knew and made sure it was the best.

• +1 1

You can contribute in different ways to help other members. As long as your post will be benefited to other to use here in this forum. The best you can do is give an inspiration to others or role model in this forum to realize their truly strengths and weaknesses to improve more. Yes we are different perspective and understands about the crypto but we can share our knowledge to gain others knowledge about this platform.

As a beginner i can only contribute to others what i learned here in the forum. Give newbies ideas on how to work in here. Be cooperative and obey the rules implemented by the admins and mods. Be an active user and be friendly. In this forum you earn even without investing anything. Just time and efforts on posting so its better to follow the rules it's a win win situation. 

This same question keep on popping out of my head. Though I am new here  I respect and cherished a lots of my senior members here. They have contributed a lots to our development in this forum. They posted a lots of topics and made comments that will make us understand more. I will be happy if I would one day contribute to this forum like others do.

Edited by Husnyjaf
Spelling error
  • +1 1

This is correct topic for me also and for the newcomers also in my point of you I consider that first of all collect data which are useful to make topics.. become a humble member and be kind to everyone and also respect everyone and after that follow rules and regulation of this forum then you will definitely get all what ever you want

• +2 1

Is very easy to be a good contributor on this platform when you encourage others member by been a good member who is open for any useful help and creating a good topic that will impact knowledge on this platform.

I think beginners should ask questions about whatever comes to their mind in order to learn more quickly And they must follow the rules and guidelines, and not violate any rules here in order to be a good contributor.

Edited by Aya.shakohi1998x

It is very important we focus on publishing quality content rather than filling the forum with too much content that violate the rules, in addition to that , the expert should always come to the aid of the new beginners like us when they need help from them.

I think individual improvement is very important to keep getting coins But in the interest of the forum that all its users are good, and there is a continuous improvement in the quality of the content that is published, as this forum depends on interaction, sharing and response between us, and this is what makes it continue in the aggregate and the basis for all of this is to dictate the collection of information, follow the news, and engage in the world of Crypto.

We can be a good contributor to this forum by making important, useful and interesting topics in order to have a good participation in the topics that are debated as long as you take into account the rules of the forum so that you are an active member.

On 7/4/2020 at 10:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating. 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

* Follow the rules carefully without violation.

This I suggest to be the best way to be a good contributor. I think there can be more of this but I still need to learn from you. Let's help the newbies and the weak members but old in the forum.

I certainly agree, I think before we create a topic we should check first if there is an existing or somehow related topic about what is in our mind so that we can avoid the count of repetitive topics in this forum. Also I hope everyone especially the new users like me to check and read the topics in About Forum section, because it will be really helpful if they are going to stay here. I will try my best to be active and to write good comments so that I can contribute to the growth of this forum.

Hi, to become a good contributor your information tells me many good things. I want to add some things in it. Cryptotalk is the forum where there is a lot of information about currencies. So create always those topics that are related to Spread the cryptocurrency demand. Because it is the future strategy forum. So if you want to a good contributor Then More deeply information you have to be spread.

Contribution mean to give something to this forum.  To give to the forum mean we should create one topic in week but topic make after good research which would be helpful, informative and relevant to forum ..

We should also follow all rules himself and help our moderator to report spammer or fake people who are making our forum dirty .

To be a good contributor to the forum, all you have to do is provide information that is useful or new for the forum and you can also create new and original topics for experts or beginners just starting out.