Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

Yes it is really important that people learn more about crypto currencies in the future. By sharing your knowledge what you are doing is that people would get to know your views about crypto . Anyway cryptos will have a good future in the coming years and it is everyone's right that all of us are well aware about cryptos.

Teaching cryptocurrencies to others is a good idea and help in spreading them with dignity. You must first know them in currencies, ways of dealing with them and saving them, and how we can invest in them, and do not forget to tell her about this forum.

You will teach your neighbors about cryptocurrency? That's interesting. I wonder what kind of neighborhood do you have that is so much interested in cryptocurrencies 🙂 Anyways, the basic things you have created will be enough, even more than enough because they won't probably understand anyway 🙂 

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. It is a currency that can be used to make payments in any country. It needed a currency that could be paid anywhere and it will become a digital currency with a lot of money value and it came into being in terms of investment.

Yes we should teach people who interested for knowing about cryptocurrency. For that, we will help others to do something rather than wasting their time. You can also add how the trading or investing works in cryptocurrency and how people are making a good amount of money by that. You can also teach how and why the price of coins go up and down. That can make a good idea about crypto world for them.

It is very important for beginners to talk about cryptocurrency and how it was created from the beginning and then how people can make money from it.  Because the most interesting points are money to be honest with you, but in general you have good points to talk about, teaching others about cryptocurrency, a good topic has opened up, you are helping others and you are also helping the crypto community.  I think you mentioned all the good things, you can also include the basics about blockchain. Thanks guys.

Yes my friend we should teach about crypto to everyone specially our relatives neighbour friends and other peoples because crypto provide many opertunity to us in crypto there is no more stress any time you want you can work here with out any physical activites 

Teaching the cryptocurrency to others is necessary and wonderful, and at the same time we tell them about Bitcoin, its features, some encryption rules, and how to deal with it. After entering the forum, he will learn the rest of the rules and it will facilitate them to deal with the platform because we have explained to them some important information

Sharing is caring. We must share the information about crypto talk to all of our friends and family so that they too can start earning from this platform. Cryptotalk is a simple platform so that everyone can start easily without any mistakes.

Yes dear friend you are very right that we should teach the cryptocurrency to others and cryptocurrency is a digital currency and now it is becoming more popular in all over the world because more peoples showing their interest in it and invest their money in it.

• +4 1

Yes my brother this is a good idea and it is a teach how cryptocurrency works in steps by steps process.for example if you ask about bitcoin and about the features of bit coin, how the block chain works etc.

Yes some this form I have learnt more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading. Now I am able to teach my friends or any other person who asked out about cryptocurrency and trading I feel proud for this. Now I am spending more time in trading cryptocurrencies and I have invested in many cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend, When I started to work on this form. I have no clue about cryptocurrency and I always wanted to learn about it. Now, working in this forum gives me a basic Idea about cryptocurrency and I'm looking forward to know more about it. And I'm so happy that cryptotalk is working in that system. Everybody is sharing the knowledge they know about cryptocurrency and all are gaining knowledge from it. Thank you.

I believe these are the key points that a new member of the Cryptocurrency community wants to know about the begginers, because without understanding the definition of these words, they won't be ready for the work, and the scammers would take advantage of it to accomplish their objectives, so your plans are safe for everybody.

Thanks is good to teaching our other family and friends how the crypto currency is really working and the way is growing day by day in the world ,crypto currencies and you shall also making an explanation about bitcoin moving day by day in the market nowadays.

I request everyone to share the information you know about crypto talk to all of your beloved friends and family members. Even I came into this platform by suggestion of my one of my friend. Teach them about trading of this BTC coins also.

I m in learning phase so I can not give you an authentic opinion. The thing coming in mind is to develop interest among them when they start to show curiousity then explain everything step by step. Specially give them detailed explanation about the security system of cryptocurrency. 

The best way to get more benefit from this forum is the only way that you have to learn about the working of it. The main thing is that we have learned working on this platform to earn more money because when we know all things of any forum, then we work here more consistently and neatly to earn money.

I think you are right, because teaching some one something that he didn't have knowledge on it,it will give that person more courage to learn hard to know it very well,so inpact knowledge to does who doesn't know it. thank you so much for the topic.

This is the best platform to earn money online. You can also tell him about the positive features that these currencies achieve and motivate him to work on them.we should help everyone to know about cryptocurrency step by step.concentrating first on describing all the advantages that cryptocurrencies offer us, such as fast, cheap and secure transactions, independence of central authorities, and highlight why those are important when compared to the established banking system.

I have been working online for 5/6 years but the best site I have seen in my online life is crypto. I don't want to be insulted by comparing this site to the fact that here we are at the same time making money and learning what we can do better by applying in our real life because the future of the currency we are talking about here is very bright.Finally i love cryptotalk.

This is the positive thinking to develop awareness among people about the cryptocurrency. I think it' is responsibility to everyone who knows about digital currency should spread information to those who yet do not have any clue regarding digital money.

Yes, friend, you are right that we should tell others about corrupt currency.We should also tell others what a corrupt currency is?Corrupt currency is a digital currency that will be used a lot in the future so the more we pay attention to it.That would be better for us

In fact, I'm happy to hear the news of cryptocurrency education. We have to provide information in a simple way and invite them to register in the forum. 

hmm yeah that's means term digital currency, the purpose of its creation, and the areas of its use, but in later lessons you can talk about how it is made and the technology of blockchain and electronic wallets, then later . that's all